Strong winds and sealed feelings

S E A S O N S

 

A/N;

Hello loves!! It's been a while since I last updated this story huhu minahe mianhe~ ( •́ ∧ •̀ ) I was supposed to update this earlier on, but sadly my phone got stolen and that was where I typed the story cause' I usually get ideas when I'm at school or on public vehicles. So yea ever since then I kinda lost the will to finish the story. But nooooooooow I got the inspiration back and I'll be continuing this story from now on! I'll try to update as much as I can so please anticipate it! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و  As always, thank you so so sooo much for subscibing to my story! It means a lot that people like my stories heh. Anyway~ Without further ado, here's another chapter for you guys! Hope you're all having a nice day! ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧

(Italics = thoughts)

 
 

 

 

You sighed. Ugh, why did I have to pass the faculty?

 

You were walking along the corridors of the school when your music teacher requested you to photocopy the music sheet for the class. Apparently it's for the new lesson today.

 

Of course, as class representative, you couldn't say no. 

 

"Damn this is kind of heavy." you said, frowning at the stack of papers in front of you.

 

"Unnie!~" 

 

You recognized that voice anywhere.

 

"What's up Minah?"

 

She smiled at you with a knowing look, Here she goes again. You raised your brow, "Whats up with your smug face."

 

"Hehe I saw you crush earlier unnie~" she said, nudging your arm while suggestively wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"Crush?" 

 

"Oh dont deny it, you know very well who I'm talking about."

 

You chuckled, "So what if you saw him? I already see him everyday." You smirked and handed her half of what you're carrying, "And much more than you I believe. Its sickening, really. He's such a pain in the butthole."

 

She willingly carried the papers, "I think the right term is ''." She grinned and both of you let out a hearty laugh.

 

"What are these anyway?" She asked, looking at the papers resting on her arms.

 

"They're new music sheets for music class." you shrugged, "The teacher told me to photocopy these and give them to the class later, being a class representative and all."

 

"That must've ."

 

You grinned, "Hm, sometimes."

 

Both of you continued on walking as you chatted about, well, anything.

 

You momentarily stopped at your locker to unpack things from your bag. After a while the school bell rang, indicating that the students have fifteen minutes before class starts.

 

Upon hearing this, Minah smiled.

 

"Well, that's my cue." she said, giving back the stack of papers "Can't miss my morning ritual~" 

 

You know fully well what her 'ritual' is. "Alright alright," you chuckled "say hi to Seungcheol for me!"

 

She grinned and did a thumbs up before sprinting to the seniors' rooms.

 

That girl never missed a day passing by Seungcheol's class. I wonder if she knows that he knows. You sighed, closing your locker and continued on to your room.

 

Without warning, strong autumn winds suddenly gushed through one of the windows and soon enough the papers flew around the corridor before landing on the ground. 

 

Great.

 

You rushed to collect the papers before anyone else steps on them. It's a good thing that there weren't a lot of students at the corridor, or else it's another trip to the library to photocopy the sheets. 

 

As you were about to get the last piece of paper, a pair of legs stopped in front of you. You heard the person snicker and you immediately knew who it was. You fought the urge to blush as you rolled your eyes and glared at the person from below.

 

"Enjoying the view?"

 

You picked up the remaining piece of paper before standing up and facing the person. You smirked.

 

"As if there was any view to begin with, Jihoon."