Of rice burgers and rambunctious boys

S E A S O N S

 

After a couple of minutes, the three of you arrived at the theme park.

 

The smell of popcorn and cotton candy filled your noses and soon enough, your stomachs made an embarassing sound.

 

"I guess we should eat first, don't you think?" You laughed.

 

Both of them nodded and we proceeded to wander around the theme park in search for some food. We went around the food stalls until we found a stand that sells delicious rice burgers.

 

"Guys!!! Look rice burgers! Let's buy there~" Minah grinned while dragging the both of you to the stall. The two of you just looked at each other and shrugged.

 

"So, what do you want guys?" I asked.

 

"I'll have the chicken!"

 

"Ham and cheese please~"

 

You nodded, "Alright. I'll go buy the food, you guys find a table for us to sit."

 

They both did a thumbs up and proceeded to find a table for the three of us.

 

While you were waiting in line, you noticed a group of boys from a game stall not far away from the stall you were at. They were a bit rowdy so you couldn't help but look at them. You took the liberty of counting all of them and found out that there were 13 boys all in all.

 

"Wow that's a lot of boys." you muttered, "I can never have THAT many friends."

 

"Hi! May I take your order?"

 

You snapped your head back at the cashier girl and smiled, "Ah yes, I'll take one ham and cheese rice burger and two chicken rice burgers please."

 

"Will that be all?" the cashier girl asked.

 

"And three water bottles please."

 

The cashier girl nodded and showed the the overall price. I gave the money and she proceeded to make the rice burgers.

 

"Your number will be 17, I will call you when the burgers are ready."

 

You nodded and waited at the sidelines. As you were waiting, you glanced back at the rambunctious group of boys. You had no idea why you were so interested in them but you just shrugged it off.

 

They were playing the ball throwing game where in if you knock all of the stacked bottles, you get a prize of your choice. One of them, specifically the tall one, threw a ball and failed to knock out all of the bottles. You lightly chuckled at the group's reactions, it was a mixture of laughs and whines.

 

After the tall one, one of the boys pushed their friend that was in the back. Unlike the first one, he was a tad bit shorter. He was very hesitant at first, but he gave in.

 

"Number 17!"

 

You were startled by when the cashier girl suddenly called your number. "Aish. Right when he was about to throw the ball." you muttered and went to the burger stall.

 

"Here's your order! One ham and cheese, two chicken and three water bottles. Enjoy your meal!" the cashier girl smiled and handed you your order.

 

"Kamsahamnida~" you smiled and got your food.

 

You quickly looked at the group of boys and saw that they were all cheering and patting the smaller boy at the back. You smiled, "I guess he got them all." You continued to look at the group, specifically the smaller one.

 

"He looks good when he smiles." you whispered to no one in particular.

 

Then at the very same moment, you unexpectedly locked eyes with him. You quickly looked away and shook your head.

 

"That was very OTL." you sighed and walked away. 

 

You then went on to find your friends before the burgers get cold. Luckily, the table they chose was close by so you were able to spot them quickly.

 

"Unnieeee~ What took you so long? The maknae here is driving me crazy." Yongbin points at Minah with an annoyed expression.

 

"You know you love meeeee~" Minah cooed.

 

You chuckled and sat down beside them, "BOTH of you are crazy. And the cashier girl was a bit slow on making the burgers, that's why I took so long."

 

"Hehe well anyway, let's dig in! So we could go on all the rides~" said Yongbin.

 

You nodded and handed them their orders and went on to eat the food.

 

After eating, you and your friends went on and enjoyed what the theme park has to offer. By now, you completely forgot about the boy that had a pretty smile.

 

The three of you played games and rode almost every ride that was in the theme park. From ring toss to extreme rollercoasters, everything.

 

Except for one ride.