Chapter 2

In My Life

Felt like a dream. No really I am not joking. My brother knew these kinds of people. My stupid brother knew Min Yoongi…so hard to-

“You love me don’t you?” He raised his eye brows while nudging me on my side with his elbow. Though I didn’t want to admit it, I was happy I was DAMN right happy. “Fine, just this once I actually love you.”

“Better things are going to come are you sure that love is just this once?”

“What?”

He ignored me, facing the stage enjoying the concert with a dirty smile. I wanted to punch him BUT I stopped myself. If it wasn’t for my brother I wouldn’t have ever seen my role model, a free concert and backstage passes.

 

Once the concert was over and people were leaving the venue, the 7 of us went back to Yoongi oppas backstage room. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi oppa where catching up on some stuff while Jimin, Jungkook and V where playing on their phones. I just sat there with my back straight, mind blank as I started at the idol in front of me.

Legit. I mean HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

This is a dream. This is a dream. It can’t be real this is all just a dream a dirty trick my brother is playing on me so he can ruin my ing life.

“Was Haeun your name?” Surprised, I looked left and right of me. “M-me?” I ask pointing to myself with big eyes. He laughed, “Cute. It is nice to meet you Haeun I heard a lot from your brother. I heard you bother him a lot.”

Wait what? I knew this couldn’t just go smoothly. Nope nuh uh not with a brother like Jung Hoseok. I glared at him while he laughed his off.

“Why you glaring at hyung like that? It’s true though, not a lie.”

“Shut up. Jeon Jungkook before I kill you.”

“But he’s right.”

“Kim Taehyung-“

“Seems to be real from your actions now. “

“No it’s not like that actually-“

I stopped myself once again feeling heat rise to my cheeks. Clearing my throat I looked down at the floor ashamed to show him this side of me on our first meet.

“Don’t worry about it. I also heard from your brother and Namjoon that you’re good at playing the piano and writing lyrics.”

“N-no not really… Not as good as you Suga-shi…”

“Of course.”

…What is this...weird feeling… this sudden confidence...?

“By any chance do you want to make music together? I have a new album I’m working on that has to be released in 2 months.”

“Of course i would love to work with you! It would be an honor!”

“Great.  I’m going to drop the formal talk then. Is that ok with you?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t have to talk formally to be just thinking me as another brother and call me oppa.”

Surprised? Shocked? I don’t know what it was but everything felt just perfect. I felt myself fall for him hard and I mean HARD. He stole my heart, my gosh.

“Don’t you have to make a song in your music class as well?”

“How did you know that?” Then I remembered. I turned to my best friend. “Crazy bastard.”

“Why? Don’t like it? I know how much you love Yoongi hyung. At home you always-“Before he can go on I jumped out of my seat tackling my friend making his back lay flat on the couch with me on top as I covered his mouth. This idiot. Once we made eye contact I got close to his ear, “Shut up before you regret it.”

He pushed me off wiping his mouth while giving me the same glare but that didn’t last long as he gave me a goofy smile. ‘You’re welcome.’ He mouths.

Wow. Can I kill him now?

“Great then I’ll give you a call tonight so we can set up dates when we should meet up. Don’t worry I got your number from Hoseok.”

“OPPA!”

“WHAT?”

“WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GIVING PEOPLE MY PHONE NUMBER? I AM NOT SOME KIND OF SLAVE YOU CAN JUST GIVE AWAY-“

“Just stop right there Jung Haeun no one is going to want you either way.”

“Can I strangle him now?” I turn to Jungkook and Jimin who looked at me while rolling their eyes.

“Sure,” Jimin says. “One-two-“I waited for Jungkook to say that last number, “three!”

Took about 30 minutes for Namjoon and Yoongi oppa too separate us.

“Sibling fights. There beautiful.”

“Ok how many more ing people do I need to kill next cause KIM TAEHYUNG YOUR ING NEXT ON LINE!”



to be honest some chapters will be long and some will be short but these past 2 chapters were short. Oh well. I dont know when my next update will be but i hope you guys enjoy the story><

 

Subscribe, comment, upvote