Chapter 6

In My Life

After taking a shower I wrapped the towel on my head and headed into my room. “Noona!”

“Holy ! YAH PARK JIMIN! YOU SCARED ME!” I scream one hand on my chest and the other on my towel so it won’t fall off.

“hehe sorry!” He shines is famous eye smile that he knows I fall in love with, “Taehyung is here! He is in your room right now.”

“What? Why is he here? He knows I have a date with Jungkook tonight.” Jimin shrugs his shoulders turning on his heels about to walk away but stops and faces me again. “Oh and Seokjin hyung is coming over to!”

“WHA-?!”

“See you downstairs!”

I rush into my room seeing Taehyung on the bed but without saying hello I rush to my dresser and take out my makeup kit and sit at my mirror.

“A hello would be nice.”

“I see you every day why would I need to say hello. Plus you practically LIVE here.”

“You-“

I turn up the music and cover up his voice. Hearing a few mumbles behind me I knew he gave up and is probably reading the same magazine he made me buy for him that is on my desk.

“Aishhh Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung is coming! I have to look nice!”

I heard a few papers shuffle from behind me and the bed moving. Not long after a dark shadow covers up my lighting as I push him back a little.

“Don’t cover my lighting!” I bark giving him a glare before focusing again on my makeup. From the corner of my eye can see him with his arms folded while shaking his head, “So that is why you were so snappy! I just thought you were on your period.”

Nudging him on his side he jumps back slightly before laughing at my face. “Finish your makeup already you look retarded with just one eye makeup done.”

“Aishhh Kim Taehyung!”

Hearing a familiar sound I look to find my phone. “Can you give me my phone? It’s on the bed.”

Being a good friend he is gave me the phone but of course AFTER he reads who it is.

“It’s Jungkook .”

Jungkook : Jinx Café at 3pm

I threw my phone on the bed again. “He was just telling me the time and place. Finished!”

I get up throwing the towel off my head. “Aish, you idiot.” Taehyung shoves me back on the chair while taking the towel from me. “Dry your hair. How would you like it, curly? Straight? Wavy?”

Oh right I forgot to mention Taehyung is really good with hair. He has a reputation of being a clown and an idiot but he has such a talent for designing hair styles. “Wavy please.” I smile.

After a good two hours of getting my makeup and hair down all I need was to wear my clothes and I am good to go. Heading to my closest I take out the black tight dress as Taehyung helped me pick out shoes. He jumps back on my bed and with his arms behind his head while he closes his eyes.

I laugh at myself. No matter what gender we are we have such a close bond that we can change in front of each other and not give a . Who said guys and girls can’t just be friends? Who said?!

“Taetae help me zip this up.” Facing the mirror I watch him get off from the mirror view and walk his way over. He looks at me up and down with a smirk. “You do look smoken hot. Never seen this side of you.”

“Stop your drooling. I am always hot.”

“Tsk. Just like your brother.”

“Seokjin hyung!”

“! He’s here! Quick how do I look?” My friend stared at me in disbelief. “Did you not here what I said before?” I wacked him in the arm and gave him a cold glare as I grabbed my black purse that I prepared since yesterday.

Taehyung held my shoes as he opened the door leading me out first shining me his stupid yet cute box smile, “Ladies first.”

As I stepped out I walked down the stairs pulling my dress down slightly as it keeps rising up every step I take. “Haeun- HELLLLLL NOOO YOU ARE TO WEAR THAT!” I hear my brother yelling at me even before I made my way fully down.

“Oh shut up Hoseok she looks great.” I hear Seokjin sunbae say. I felt my heart skip a bit and my face heat up slightly.

“Oh oh oh oh my- look at her face. Lookat that smile oh look what you did to my sister.” My brother blames Seokjin while secretly pushing me up the stairs. “Leave her Hoseok she honestly looks great. Anyone would fall for her and Jungkook is lucky she is doing this for him.” I felt my heart beat faster and my face tint with more pink. Good thing I had makeup on.

Luckily the bell rang as we all turn our heads to the door as Jimin answers it. “Jungkook!” He yells.

“What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting at the place?” I ask as Taehyung insists to help me put on my heels.

I waited for him to reply until I realized something funny about him. He didn’t make eye contact with me but I saw his eyes scan me up and down.

“Now now now watch it big boy! I have my eyes on you!” I roll my eyes at my brother and link arms with Jungkook. He snapped out of his daze as I make fun of him, “So the reason why you came is because you wanted to see me in this black hot dress again!” I snapped my fingers as he clears his throat and fits his tie. I chuckled, “You’re drooling handsome. Come on let’s get going!”



Subscribe, comment, upvote