Chapter 4

In My Life

“Oppa Oppa Oppa HOSEOK OPPAAAA!” I yell running into his room without knocking. “Holy Jung-“

“WHATEVERRR! I need your advice. Should I wear this dress with the pink and white laces on the waist or this dress that’s black and shows my curves verrryyy well?” I start to do a few poses showing him that I actually HAVE curves. He looks at both the dresses with his arms crossed ignoring the poses I was doing. I stood awkwardly at his door with both dressed out in front of me. I groaned and started to get a little annoyed, “anytime now would be good.”

“Is this for Jungkook again?” He asks. I give him a weird look, “Yeah so? What’s that gotta do with anything?”

“Well he would DEFINITELY touch your with the black one and I don’t want that so…wear the pink fluffy ugly one!”

“Oppa! You just called this dress ugly! Now of course I am going to wear the black one! Thanks!”

“Yah Jung Haeun don’t-“

Slamming the door before he can finish I skip to my room and on the way I run into Jimin. “Oh Jimin! How do you think I’m going to look in this black dress?” I place the black one in front of me spinning around even though the dress isn’t “physically” on me.

He rubs his chin while scanning me up and down. “You are going to look in hot. Jungkook is going to totally fall for you hard.”

“Well that’s the plan,” I wink.

“Haeun I wasn’t done-“I run passed Jimin and into my room locking it so my brother can’t come in.

“I don’t want to hear Jungkook falling in love with you! I am not allowing you two to date! Nu uh not under my watch!”

“Go away oppa I’m going to make that fall in love one way or another!”

“Ughhhhh you little-“

From a distance I heard, “Hyung! Let’s play video games!” I was so glad Jimin distracted him. I let out a sigh I didn’t know I held in. Trying on the black dress I spun myself around.

“Looking good.” I jump in fear holding the door knob and unlocking it to run away but realize it was the one and only Jungkook who knows how to do that.

“This is what I’m going to be wearing Saturday. Am I hot enough for you?” I wink smirking a little satisfied watching him gulp but he kept his poker face. I laugh at him, “We have a door you know idiot. Hoseok oppa is not going to yell at you if you come visit but he will beat your if you don’t stop creeping through my window.”

I my dress taking it off forgetting Jungkook was in the room. “Woah, heyyy I know I don’t look at you like a girl but i don’t need to see you change.” He covers his eyes looking away but I decided to take it to the next step. “Why? Don’t you like the female body? Does this not ‘arouse’ you?” I burst into laughter seeing the slight pink on his cheeks from the side.

“Did I hear- JEON JUNGKOOK?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CRAWLING THROUGH- JUNG HAEUN WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!” My brother closed his eyes as I let out a huff. I crossed my arms on my chest that only is covered with a bra. “What is my body that ugly?”

“You’re a girl idiot. Just put on a shirt.” Smacking Jungkook in the head I very slowly change into a pair of black sweat pants and a long baggy t-shirt. I tied my hair into messy bun and turned back around. “Done.”

Both boys looked at me and let out a sigh.

These idiots.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed my computer and plopped on my bed jumping a little from the affect. Jungkook slid right next to me but before he could have done anything my brother yells across the room “YA JEON JUNGKOOK GET OFF MY SISTER!” A dirty smirk appeared on both our faces.

“Why oppa? What’s wrong? Do you not approve us together?” I lean onto Jungkooks chest and playing along he wraps his arms around me. My brothers’ face was priceless. “Oh my god, don’t play tricks with me you guys I’m going to have a heart attack.”

“Why hyung you don’t approve?” Jungkook kisses my head and I slightly gag but once you become his fake girlfriend so many times it doesn’t hurt to do it a few more times.

“Oh my god my heart. Jimin! Park Jimin! Save poor hyungs heart oh my-“After laughing at his reaction I push Jungkook off the bed. “Chill. Don’t have to over react that badly. Make it seem like we are going to get married.”

“Ouw! What was that for idiot?!”

“Don’t call me the idiot you’re the idiot here!”

“Well I am soorrryyyy you where smoken hot in that dress!”

“SEE! SEE I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! YOU NEVER NEVER LISTEN TO ME!” Once Jimin makes his way up to my room he drags my brother out who is still mumbling crap down the hall.

Shaking my head I look at the male I threw on the floor who was glaring at me while he rubbed his . “.”

“.”



Did everyone watch the new BTS teasers? I personally really like V but the song LIE is just... <3

Subscribe, comment, upvote