Chapter 3

In My Life

After music class ended I slowly packed my things before swinging my bag on my shoulder. Like any other day, Taehyung was waiting at the door smiling brightly at me while we made eye contact. “Want to go out and eat before math?” I nod my head linking arms with him and walking down the school halls.

“Taehyung oppa taehyung oppa!” It was no other than Eunice from our science class. She has always been jealous of me for knowing all of the popular boys in our school and she is ESPICIALLY jealous that I am best friends with her crush. She saw our arms linked together and so slightly at the corner of her eye she was glaring at me. I quietly tried to remove my arm but I felt Taehyung squeeze his arms so I won’t escape. “Hello Eunice,” He smiled. “I was wondering what you were doing tonight? Justin is holding at party at his house tonight.”

I looked at Taehyungs face and I knew exactly what his face showed. Disgust. Taehyung never liked parties and he really hated the ones that were hosted during a school night. “No thank you there’s school tomorrow.” He squeezed my arm a little tighter and I knew what he wanted. “We got to go Eunice, Taehyung and I have made plans to eat lunch with my brother.” Quickly we walked right passed her and turned the corner heading outside.

“That was a close one don’t you think?” I said rubbing his arms. He smiled at me while messing with my hair, “Always knowing how to get out of uncomfortable situations. You are the real man.” I punched him in the arm and glared at him but he laughed and started to run. “GET BACK HERE TAEHYUNG!”

 

Once I got home I threw my bag on the floor and threw myself on the couch. Whipping out my phone from my back pocket I started texting Suga.

Yes yes the famous rapper IN KOREA min suga.

He texted me last period of class but because I was taking a test I didn’t get a chance to text him until now.

Suga: This is Haeuns phone number right?

Haeun: Haha yeah it is. Hello suga oppa ^.^

I giggled lightly; it’s like a dream come true.

Suga: Great! First time Hoseok gave me the right number.

Haeun: Yeah lol he does like to play around. He can be a pain in the sometimes.

“And so can you Haeun!” Surprised, I fell off the couch rubbing my forehead as I stood up and glared at my brother. “What?! You where home this whole time and didn’t say anything? Oww!” I walked into the kitchen passed my brother to get a bag of ice.

“Hello Haeun.”

“WHAT THE FU- OPPA WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!” I managed to not drop the ice and place it on my forehead while taking a seat at the table. My brother comes trolling behind and takes a seat next to Suga. “I decided to visit your brother and see where you guys live. It has been a while since I came.” He smiled.

HE.SMILE.MIN.IN.YOONGI.SMILEDDDD

I mentally cursed myself while trying to hold in my inner fan girl side. “Since I am here why don’t we get started.” He smiled again. AGAIN.

 

“No you don’t understand Tae. He is like PERFECT. We were writing lyrics together and I swear if it wasn’t for my brother oh my gosh it would have been so nice.” I couldn’t stop smiling. Just thinking about it made me get butterflies inside. “Well I don’t know what you are feeling but once you get famous and you let me meet Soojung from Lovelyz, then we will talk about it more but until then I DON’T WANT TO HERE ANOTHER WORD ABOUT YESTERDAY FROM YOU!”

He smirked seeing the pout on my face. “I hate you so much sometimes it’s not even funny anymore.”

“Well good cause I don’t plan to make your life jolly either way.”

I puffed out my cheeks and closed my locker. “Anyways, did I tell you that I really don’t like Jeon Jungkook?”

“Yes you have told me this many many times,” he closes his locker as well and swings the strap of the bag on his shoulder, the other hand in his pocket, “But what happened this time?”

“That had a one night stand again yesterday at the party.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, “So? It’s not the first time.”

“He is confusing the girl he is sleeping with.”

“Okay, but what is that does that got to do with you?”

I saw Jungkook walking down the halls. “Nothing.” He stops right in front of us with his arms crossed just like mine right now. “What are you guys talking about?” he smirks and continues, “seems like it was about me.”

“So what?” I roll my eyes and place my arms by my side. “Nothing. Just wanted to ask if you can be my girlfriend again this Saturday?”

“Ugh, again?”

“Yeah sorry but not sorry. This won’t stop following me around after last night. I’ll send you the address and time we should meet up.”

I nod and he walks his way as Taehyung and I walk our own. “What was that all about?” He asks first, “What was what?”

“I thought you guys hated each other?”

“We do.”

“Then what’s with the favor? Doesn’t seem like the first either.”

“Oh that it’s really nothing. I mean we don’t hate each other we are more like rivals in many ways.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“What? Anyways he is so disrespectful.”

“See! Again!” Taehyung throws his arms in the air as I give him a weird look. “You are weird.” Shaking my head I walked to our next class.  



Its been FOREVER since i updated this story XD

Subscribe, comment, upvote