Chapter 1

In My Life

“Kim Taehyung I am going to kill you ugh!!!!”

I run after my best friend as he laughs hysterically while looking at the current photo in his hand.

“Stop right there!” I yell getting more embarrassed by the second while he just keeps blabbering about the picture.

“Awe come on you look adorable! Look at that of yours you look so cute!” With a high pitch scream I charge at him making him loose his balance and roll over the couch and fall on the other side of it.

While he was groaning in pain I quickly snatch the picture out of his two hands and smile, “Got cha!”

“Was that nessacary?” Totally forgetting about him I look at the floor watching him painfully get up and roll his shoulders back. “You know you could of asked nicely.  Would of gave it to you either way.” He glares at me and I glare back. “well either way I took a picture of it.”

“YOU WHAT?!” He laughs again running away, “Taehyung!!!!!”

“What is all this yelling I hear?” Hoseok oppa and Jimin come in with both hands full of grocery bags. “Nice to see you Taehyung. I missed you!” The two hugged. Taehyung stuck his tongue at me making me lowly growl ready to chase after him once they let go but as if Hoseok oppa knew what I was planning to do, the two don’t let go walking sideways into the kitchen.

Slightly taken back with the sudden act I stood there blankly. “You know it is rude if you just stand there and block the door way.”

“Are you serious?” I almost yell, throwing my hands in the air in defeat. “What else can go wrong?”

“This,” a click sound rang through my ear as I looked at the camera in Taehyungs hand “Oh no you ing did not just do that!”

“Yea I did and im going to send it to Seokjin sunbae.”

“Don’t you ing dare my friend!”

“To late!”

He stays behind the walls showing me the screen. Making sure I was watching he clicks send right in front of my eyes.

“You- ughhh I am going to murder you!!!”

 

10:00a.m

“I need you girl—“ swinging my hands over to my desk I hit the snooze button right on target. Flipping myself over I burry my head into my pillow ready for what to come next.

“Wake up!!! Wake up!! Wake up you lazy heads!” I can hear a pillow thrown at the doors direction. Sticking my hand out to the floor a high five was given as I give a thumbs up at Taehyung. “See this is what happens when you guys have a sleep over. You guys in sleep at 5 in the morning from playing games and watching movies.” I can just imagine my brother shaking his head at us right now.

“Go awawf.”

“What?”

“Go awatkrfoge.”

“What?”

“SHE SAID GO AWAY HYUNG IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND!”

I flip myself over, “Thank you.”

“You are some moody you know that Taehyung? I never knew you werent a morning person.”

“Well now you know oppa. We will be down in 30 now leave before we throw more things at you.”

With my eyes closed I can hear him huff before closing the door. About to give myself 5 more minutes it felt like I was punched in the stomach with full force as my eyes spring open.

“Oh my-“ *cough* “Get the off me!” I yell struggling to get out of this fatass weight.

“No lets sleep for 5 more minutes like this.”

I relaxed for a bit letting him almost fall back asleep. Taking a look at his position his left side was right in front of my face with arms above his head. Smirking I slowly take my hands out from under the covers to tickle his armpit and side.

“AH!”

Laughing I sit up pointing at the boy who just banged his head against the hard floor.

“Think twice before you act. Aint no one is letting you sleep on me hell no especially not after you send those pictures to Seokjin sunbae.”

The memories of last night came back to me and to be honest I don’t know what I feel. Anger for sure cause that idiot but at the same time I didn’t really care. It is just fun to see his expression.

Once the two of us got ready we walked out the room together seeing my brother and Jimin already waiting at the front door.

“Your five minutes late.” My brother says checking his watch. “Shut up I didn’t need to know that you .”

“How dare you talk to your brother like that!” He nudges my head placing his hands on his waist like what a mother would do when she is scolding her children. I glare at him throwing on a pair of red converses before walking out.

“Jungkook and Namjoon are waiting! We cant be late hurry!”

“Where are we going anyways?” I hear Jimin ask as he follows behind getting in the car backseat with Taehyung as I sit in the front.

Not even a minutes in the ride I plugged in my phone to the car blasting music with windows all the way down. We didn’t even realize we arrived at Namjoon oppas house but he seems to know it was us when he came out his apartment door.

“Buddy! my man!” My brother and him gave each other a fist bump.

“Hello oppa!” I say. He smiles showing me those dimples of his I love. “Nice to see you to my princess.”

“EW don’t ever say that again Namjoon or im going to have to file a report that we cannot be friends no more.”

“That was just plain rude oppa. You love me.”

“Just cause you’re my sister. No other reason lets be honest if we werent siblings ill probably already put you as the first person on my kill list. Oh no wait you are already first.”

I slapped him on his wide forehead making him scream loudly from the sudden rush of pain.

Luckily, Namjoon oppa and Jungkooks house are not even 5 minutes away that after one song we were already there.

Looking at him through the window we make eye contact, nodding his head once as I do back.

“Kookie!” Jimin seemed the most happy as he gladly moved to sit in the far back of the car with Taehyung letting Namjoon oppa and Jungkook sit in the seats in front of them. “Good morning hyung.” He polity says hitting the top of my head.

“Ow!” Holding onto my head I turn around to glare at the victim. “Hello Ha-ha eun.”

“I dont even know what to say to you no more. Goodbye don’t bother me.”

 

Without knowing our destination Hoseok oppa drove us to a famous concert hall in korea called HollicGo. We all got out of the car confused but there was a long line of people outside the venue.

“There is a concert today?” Jimin asked already excited. “Yup hes a good sunbae of mine. He said he can give me free tickets to watch the show with whoever I wanted. Namjoon you know who it is.”

We all looked at the other male watching him tilt his head giving my brother a weird look but as if something clicked in his head he yelled the name and my mouth dropped open, “Suga hyung?”

“Damn right it is.” Knowing that voice anywhere i turn my head already going death with the screams of evereyone on line.

“Oh my gosh no ing way! Hyung its been so long!” Three shared hand shakes and hugs. I watched the male infront of me in shock. There he was , my idol, my role model standing right in front of me.

“And you must be Haeun right? Hoseoks little sister?” No words left my mouth as I shook his hand. “I heard you are a devil but is good at making music.”

“Uh is that a compliment or an insult?”

“An insult you butthead!”

“Shut up you horse!”



i didnt read over this so dont judge with all the errors....their is probably a lot. Im going to try and making this fanfiction fun and not to serious so hopefully that turns out right since im more of someone who writes angst and selfharm and yea.....

Enjoy!!

Subscribe, comment, upvote