Chapter 2~

Hold You Tight |Park Jimin| Re vamped

Rain...usually it brings the unhappy moods but to me it was comforting. The dark clouds grieve with us while the sun taunts us. She left when the sky was so blue and the sun was shining like nothing bad was to happen. So it only makes sense the grey clouds comfort us. Removing the painful memory imprinted in our minds for just a bit so we can breathe in the fresh tears of the sky that is crying.

Ryu and I stood helplessly under the school shelter waiting for the rain to pass. But it was only getting worse the longer we waited. 

"Let's race with Mr. Rain. Hop on the bike. I'll try to get us home quick"

Today, the sky was really unhappy. It poured so much it was hard to see. I had to stop. It was dangerous to ride blindly although I know I am able to accept death, I cannot go with my selfish wish when there is someone who doesn't deserve death yet. 

"Um Ryu we need to find shelter there's just too much rain. I think it's dangerous to keep going" I hopped off the bike with Ryu beside me and we quickly ran under the trees. "

Dad look! A bridge!" Ryu pointed out a stone bridge. Of course the bridge how did I not notice it. That used to be my favourite place. 

"You got good eyes son. On a count to three we run. 1...2..3!" and we dashed feeling the sky's confetti soaking our bodies.

"Hah I bet you dad!" Ryu voice echoed through the bridge-tunnel as we walked down the tunnel with Ryu happily skipping by my side. 

"You're always a fast one aren't you?" I said. 

"Mhm in class I'm the fastest runner"

"Wow, the fastest!" I exclaimed proudly at him seeing how fast he grew. 

"Yeah I've been training every day to be the best in the school!" and Ryu ran down the tunnel. 

"Ryu wait up!" I said and huffed as I dragged the bike along to catch up.

"Ryu don't go too fast. This tunnel is very dark you can fall....Ryu you hear me?.....Ryu?!" I called him but the only response I got back was my echo. I hurried my pace a little worried he might have fallen over. Gosh, this bridge is so long. I could see the light at the end of the tunnel and hurriedly walked towards it. 

"Ryu?" and finally I heard his response. But he then said something that made me froze.

His word rang in my ears but all I could hear was silence. The words were all muffled making my brain unable to understand it. It was like my body shut itself up ignoring the words coming out of his mouth. And there I saw Ryu small silhouette at the end of the tunnel. He turned around to me and shouted but I could not hear him. 

".....ad.....Da.....Dad!" finally I could hear his voice clear again. 

"Come on Dad quick!" he then called out again and turned around. 

"Mummy!" he called out again this time the word sunk into my ears and footsteps can be heard as he ran.

"Ryu?!" I quickly followed dumping my bike. Stumbling my way towards him as my body was waking up again but once again my body froze at the sight in front of me.