Chapter 3~

Hold You Tight |Park Jimin| Re vamped

There she was standing in a soaked blue dress. Still, she looked the same just that her hair grew longer. 

"Mummy! You came back!" he cried and hugged her waist tightly but she stood her with her arms by her side staring at Ryu. 

"Do...do I know you?" she whispered her voice sounding rasp as if she hasn't spoken for a while or maybe even years. 

"What do you mean? Mum?" Ryu said in a concerned voice slowly backing away from her. She raised her head giving me a clear view of her face. It was an exact replica of her face except it held a different expression.

Her hazel eyes were the same but the gaze shows no warmth. No emotion. It shows nothing as if this woman was just a shell. 

"Dad, it's mum right?" Ryu grabbed my hand shaking me awake. 

"Uh...wha....who are you?" my voice came out broken. I somehow seem to have lost my voice. Feeling hurt. 

Was this a ghost? Why is she haunting me. Wasn't it enough my mind to be filled with her and to see her physically there.....

She hugged her body and shivered. "I-...I..I'm...I... don't..." she shook her head frowning, 

"I don't know" she said in a confused voice. 

"I'm not sure anymore" she looked up and in a flash, I saw her eyes shine in recognition as she stared at me. 

"But....but you know me right? Can you help me?"

God her voice is just so like her and once again I can feel the scars reopen. It was impossible it can't be her right? My mind rushing to skepticism but at the same time, hoping it was her. She can't be back it's impossible unless I'm really losing my mind or this....this could all be just a dream, like those countless times but I can't help but feel this is too real.

I slapped myself hard and felt the stinging feeling after and she was still standing there. 

"Who are you?" I asked again

"I...." she shuffled her feet. 

"Does the name Y/N ring a bell?" I asked with an eager glance. 

Please say yes...please be her

Y/N....it felt ages since I said that name. It felt like a forbidden word to say but to say it, it tasted new as it came out of my mouth and she bit her lip just how she would when she was thinking hard. 

"I think...so?" she said softly and I lost it. She was too alike. I didn't care anymore and I ran slamming my body against hers in a tight hug. My body was craving her. This was a dream but I don't care. She's here and that is all it matters. Crushing her to my chest I buried my face in her hair inhaling the scent of rain. This was the first time I actually get to hold her in my dream. And she felt warm not the usual warmth but as least not cold dead. 

"You're Y/N. You are really here" I whispered in her ear with one hand holding her head. 

"J....Ji- Jimin?" she stuttered and I held her tighter as she called my name. 

"Yes, yes, yes. Say my name again" my heart melted with her saying my name. But then her body suddenly felt heavy and then her body slacked against mine. 

"Y/N.."