Chapter 5~

Hold You Tight |Park Jimin| Re vamped

"And then mummy you make dinner when I get home and when you have time we would play hide and seek in the forest" Ryu excitedly was telling her everything and Y/N nodded her head trying to take notes in her head.

"Ryu slow down. Mummy will adjust just take it easy" I said and nudged Y/N to continue eating.

"Sorry I got a bit excited. It's been such a long time since we ate as a whole family.......guess what mu-"

"Ryu just eat your dinner" I said sternly and she laughed. Her laughter filled the room with light.

 

"I will make dinner tomorrow Jimin" Y/N said as she stood up carrying the plates to the sink.

"Darling, I do the dishes" I took the plates away from her and started to wash. Talking to her as if she was always here. Like everything was normal. Y/N stood behind me fiddling with her dress.

"Um.. what should I do then?" I laughed and turned my head to face her.

"Normally you would stand there and stare at my y back or you can go to bed and wait for me there" I winked curious to see her reaction. Y/N's cheeks flushed red.

"Um..I..I'm going to check on Ryu" she quickly shuffled away but on the way leaving, she punched my back.

"Don't take advantage of me" she mumbled and ran away leaving me laughing with the dishes.

 

"Dad?" Ryu whispered.

"Hm?" I sighed heavily and flipped over facing Ryu.

"Since mum is here, doesn't that mean you can go back sleeping in your own room now?" I laughed ruffling his head.

"Give mum some time to settle down first and I'll be moving there soon okay?"

"Hm...it feels weird without you sleeping in here anymore. Actually it will be a huge relief to have this whole room all to.... myself" Ryu yawned and quickly soft snores can be heard from him yet those sounds couldn't bring my head to rest.

I was very awake. Why? Maybe it is because I was nervous. Nervous that once these eyes shut and let my mind drift for a bit, she might disappear and this could all be a dream. A bittersweet dream just like countless other ones I had but this one felt different. It was different from the others.

Carefully I shifted Ryu away so I could move out of the bed. And silently I crept to my old room where she was. There was no sound uttered in that room and so I slowly slide the door open to see her. However, just like my dream, the bed was empty.

"y/n?" I whispered walking into our bedroom.

Y/N?" I said a little louder as panic settling in my heart.

Did she leave? Did she disappear? Was this all a dream?

I shook my head running around the house to find signs of her but alas none.

"Jimin?" a small voice called out from the door and there she was. Standing glowing from the moon behind her and her small smile. I ran to hug her feeling the solid body against mine. Feeling her steady heartbeat yet her skin felt cold.

"Where were you? You made me so worried" Automatically she pulled away shifting her eyes somewhere else.

"I'm sorry I'm just.." she hugged her arms tightly.

"I was outside thinking about stuff" she smiled sadly.

"Oh I see" I rubbed my neck unsure what to say.

"Shall we walk and talk?" she suggested.

"Sure" I smiled following her.

We walked silently side by side. Not too far from our house, walking back to the grass field as our eyes stared on the night sky only to be disappointed the clouds were covering most of the stars. A cold touch moved my gaze to our hands that were shyly brushing against each other. And I laced my hands into her small hands and saw her flashed a small smile. It reminded me the feelings and the shyness we had when we first dated.

"Tell me about us...Before I lost my memory" she asked slowing down a bit.

"Well we were inseparable. We sticked like glue to each other. Never tired of each other company"

"Like...like this" Y/N interrupted me as she moved closer to me hugging my arm. "Uh...um... yeah" I laughed rubbing my neck shyly.

"I'm sorry am I making you uncomfortable?" Y/N distanced away noticing my stiff posture.

"No no no" I grabbed her hands placing them back on my arm.

"It's just it feels new with you back again. I almost forgot what it felt like" she nodded her head casting her eyes down the floor.

"I cannot feel anything to be honest. Everything is foreign to me. Ryu's hands, his hair I don't recognise them. It's a mother instinct to know her child just by touch but I feel nothing. When I hold your hands they're warm but...I don't remember" she was doubting herself and I needed to remove that. It was too early to assume.

"Y/N come let me show you something" I guided her back to our house, to our room and pulled out a book that was kept hidden never did I thought to ever pull it out again.

"See this was you on our wedding day" Y/N stared at the picture with an astonished face.

"She really looks like me" she whispered to herself.

"It is you silly" I gently nudged her but her eyes were glued on the picture. I shuffled closer to her studying her face while she studied the pictures. Her brows furrowed with concentration. She flipped to the next page to see more pictures but of our honeymoon. 

My heart fluttered again seeing the picture of us walking down the beach. I remember that day when Hoseok took that picture and how my eyes only looked at her with just pure loving pouring out. I was so happy then believing she was all mine and we were together forever. But will she now be here forever?

"You look so happy then" she commented brushing her hand on the pictures.

"Well marrying your dream girl, of course, I would be. And now I still am" Y/N shook her head slowly. Closing the book she cast her eyes down her hands.

"I can feel you are the opposite of happy"

"What do you mean?" I asked her worriedly.

"You look scared" Y/N looked at me in concern.

"I'm not" I smiled assuring her but she sighed.

"At first I didn't realise it but looking back at the photo, your smile look forced right now. Don't try to act happy. If things aren't fine then tell me don't hide it from me" I looked at her hugging her.

"I forgot you're a mind reader haha" I squeezed her tight remembering I was not good at hiding secrets from her.

"You're right. It's just I'm still in that shock phase that you came back that's all and I hope this isn't a dream"

"You're scared I'm not real?" her voice muffled from my chest.

"Y/N.." she squirmed underneath trying to break contact.

"It's late Jimin. We can discuss more tomorrow" she stood up walking towards the door to walk me out.

Is she mad? I don't remember her being upset this quickly. "Y/N I didn't mean to-" she shook her head looking down hiding her face and I sighed.

"Okay" I backed off giving her space. I walked out the room standing at the door frame.

"I'll see you in the morning" Y/N nodded in reply nearing the door to close it.

"Good night" I said lingering at the door frame. She looked up and suddenly rested her hands on my shoulders. Her sad eyes bore into mine reflecting the same emotion except she had a smile along with it. Then she rested her lips against my cheek and quickly pulled back.

"Goodnight... Jimin" she stuttered but before she could shut the door, I blocked with my foot and without realising I cupped her face in my hands her face gingerly. She stood stiff as if waiting and I drew close. Her eyes were cast down and slowly our nose touched. She held her breath and gently rested her hands on my chest turning her head away.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin" her voice shook and a tear escaped her from eye but she quickly wiped it away waking me up. what, was I doing?

"Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Don't apologise Jimin. It's just...I need to rethink about this whole thing-"

"Still it's my fault for rushing this. It's late I think we should sleep now and talk more in the morning" I smiled patting her head before leaving to Ryu's room. I wanted to punch myself then at my behavior. I was moving too fast, too impatient and my damn emotions got the best of me.

 

Y/N's pov (finally!)

As Jimin quickly walked away I watched him with regrets. This was my fault and now he's upset. Of course he would since his wife just rejected him. But it feels wrong. My heart has an unsettling feeling. I don't think I deserve all this. And it was frustrating enough that I can't remember anything yet I feel I should stay.

After waiting a few minutes I quickly pulled out the photo album and looked at the pictures again trying to see if it can help me. And there was the picture of our honeymoon. I was smiling so brightly. I looked up the mirror to see my reflection and smiled but didn't reflect the same smile. 

Hah....It looked more like forcing a smile

Mixed emotions ran through me then, and I touched my chest feeling the neck chain and the cool metal. My heart felt heavy as I touch it. It was a slap to the reality that I was really married, I had a child and this was all real but it didn't make sense I can't be her unless...I can hear my rapid heartbeats at that thought. I slammed the book shoving it back away from my sight. I felt sick, suffocated. 

Why did you do it? Why Y/N Why?.

The same questions repeated in my head. There's so many questions I just hope time can give me answers before anyone can get hurt by my reckless actions.

I was planning to leave but now I'm not too sure what to do.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry Ryu, I'm sorry T-"

 

A/N: Some might be confused with y/n's pov but stay tuned to find the answers :3 thankyou for reading this far