Jungkook

Jungkook is watching.

It was breakfast time and all seven boys sat at the dining table. The silent atmosphere was awkward. They kept looking at one another but actually stealing glances at Jungkook. The youngest seemed very angry; his eyebrows are practically knitted together. He kept glaring at Yoongi, who was looking at everywhere except Jungkook.

Just then, Minju came out from her room, all dressed up.

“Hey guys, I’ll be leaving today.”

All of them looked at her, half-confused and half-relieved at her words.

“My manager will pick up my bags later. I wanna say thank you very much for letting me stay for the past few days. I’m sorry if I caused any inconveniences here.”

You have no idea. The members thought. After Minju bowed to them, she proceeded to wear her shoes. Jungkook immediately stood up to go to her, followed by the other members.

“We need to talk.”

“Jungkook, I have a schedule in an hour-hey!”

Jungkook grabbed her hand and led her out of the dorm, leaving the other members speechless.

“What’s with Kookie?”

“What’s going on between them?”

“Should we..”

“Follow them..?”

They looked at each other, nodded in affirmation.

~

Jungkook and Minju walked to a nearby park. There’re not many people as it is still early in the morning.

“What did you want to talk about?”

Jungkook didn’t say anything. His fingers were fidgeting with one another. Minju looked at him and had a smile on her face, almost a smirk. She started to poke his sides, tickling him.

“Come on, spill it. Come on Kookie~~”

She laughed when Jungkook was trying to hold his laugh but to no avail. He was very ticklish and he burst out laughing. He was going to tickle her back but she ran away. And now they were running together, playing tag at the park. Jungkook had it enough and picked her up and put her on his shoulder.

“YAH! Jeon Jungkook! Put me down! Yah!”

After a lot of struggling, Jungkook finally put Minju down and they sat on the ground, still laughing at each other.

“Okay, okay. I think I know what you’re gonna say. This is about me and your members, right? Your hyungs? Me messing around with them?”

He sighed and nodded. She just smiled at him and ruffled his hair. He pouted at her before fixing his hair.

“Why don’t we ask them to listen along, hmm? Come out, guys! I know you guys are there.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened at her and he turned to look around, just to see 6 boys coming from behind a tree, smiling awkwardly.

“Hehe, you’ve noticed?”

“Well, I wouldn’t, if it’s not for Namjoon’s pink t-shirt.”

They laughed heartily. Jungkook had his back towards his hyungs. He brought both his knees to his chest and hugged them, refusing to look at s. Seeing this, the members started to talk.

“Actually, we wanna apologize to Jungkook. It seemed that he didn’t like us being too close with you, Minju. Uh.. We didn’t know that you guys were a.. ‘thing’. Sorry.”

“A WHAT?!” Minju was as shocked as Jungkook. They looked at each other before looking at the other Bangtan members, waiting for further explanation.

“A.. thing? Well, he’s being grumpy when we were close with you for the past week. You guys are close, we saw that just now. Jungkook doesn’t just lift anyone. And the way you guys laughed, just like.. lovers.”

“Like what? LOVERS?? Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Minju just laughed without stopping. She was literally rolling on the ground. Tears of laughter escaped the corner of her eyes. On the other hand, Jungkook sighed loudly while shaking his head left to right, his hand on his forehead. The other members were confused with the two’s reaction. After Minju had finished laughing, she turned to them.

“Okay, first of all, he and I are definitely NOT lovers. Why would he like his own –”

“Minju!”

All of them turned to the voice. It was Minju’s manager, calling for her across the park. Minju stood up from the ground, dusting off her clothes.

“Oops, that’s my call. I have to go.”

“Hey wait! We thought that he was angry because he was jealous seeing us together, because you guys are dating?”

“What? That’s ridiculous. Oh, he was jealous alright, but not of you guys. He’s jealous of me!”

Bangtan was confused with Minju’s statement. She couldn’t help but laugh at their expression.

“Can’t you see? He’s jealous that I’m getting attention from you guys, the fact that you guys spent your time with me, not him.”

And now, all of their attention was at Jungkook, who had his face buried in his hands. Anyone could see that he was blushing, his ears red and all. Minju then ruffled his hair again, making him look up. She took the chance to pinch his cheeks.

“Don’t worry, Jeon Jungkook. I’m not gonna steal your hyungs from you. At least, not now.”

“YAH JEON MINJU!! Hurry up, we’re gonna be late!”

Her manager shouted across the park, making everyone surprised. Minju quickly run towards her manager, not before waving the boys goodbye.

“Wait.. Jeon??”

“Kookie, who is she actually?”

Jungkook sighed and looked up to his hyungs. He scratched his head awkwardly.

“She’s.. uh.. Jeon Minju. Minju noona. My–uh.. my cousin.”

“WHAT??”