Yoongi

Jungkook is watching.

It was 3 a.m that Yoongi finally reached the dorm from the recording studio. He was working on his mixtape. He was very sleepy to the extent that he walked with his eyes half closed. He stumbled a few times and fell in the living room but he didn’t care. All he wanted was to sleep. He didn’t know where he was going, his hands were outstretched, grabbing for whatever thing to prevent him from falling.

He didn’t even bother to turn on the lights as he walked into the dorm. He smiled when his hands found what he believed a headboard of a bed. With his eyes fully closed now, he let himself fall on the bed. He’d even forgot to take off his beanie that he was wearing, he toss and turn in bed to find the perfect spot to sleep.

He pulled what he believed an extra pillow to his side and he drifted to dreamland. Little that he know, he forgot to take the stairs up to his room. Meaning, he was now, in a room on the first floor, which is Minju’s room. And that ‘extra pillow’ was not a pillow at all.

~

Jungkook was up early when he went downstairs. He saw Minju’s door opened slightly so he went there instinctively. He slowly pushed the door open but he couldn’t see anything as the room was pitch black. He reached for the light switch and flipped it on. His eyes couldn’t get any wider when he saw two figures sleeping on the bed. 

Those two didn’t even flinch at the light. They even have a peaceful expression, making Jungkook furious.

“OMG WHAT THE HELL?? What are you two doing?!”

Minju was still sleeping but Yoongi was startled up due to the scream. He woke up; confused, and looked around to see the situation in his own horror. His eyes then met Jungkook’s. Before Yoongi could say anything, Jungkook slammed the door closed and walked away. Hearing the slam, Minju slowly opened her eyes and saw Yoongi by her side.

“What is going on?”

Minju slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. She was confused as hell, why would there be a guy in his bed with her?

“Uh.. Minju, I’m sorry. I was so sleepy last night. I thought I reached my room already. I’m really sorry.”

“Er.. Did we..?”

Minju slowly asked him. There was silence for a split second before Yoongi’s eyes widened while he frantically waving his hands in denial.

“NO! No no, of course not!”

“Well then, it’s nothing to worry about. But what was that slam?”

“Uh.. Jungkook saw us.”

Minju facepalmed herself, muttering a soft ‘Oh no’. She sat up, glancing at her phone to see what time it is: 6 a.m. She walked into the bathroom, as if nothing had happened, leaving (very) confused Yoongi on the bed.