Taehyung

Jungkook is watching.

Minju woke up in the afternoon. She didn’t have any schedules while all Bangtan members went out for their own matters. After she ate lunch, she went to the living room to watch the TV. She watched some drama just to kill time. It is then she heard a noise coming from upstairs.

All the boys’ room are upstairs. And all the boys are out, as far as she knew. Could it be.. a burglar?

She grabbed a broom in the kitchen and started to tip-toe her way upstairs, not making any sound. The sound come from the 95-liners shared room, Jimin and Taehyung. She walked slowly until she was in front of the door. Placing her hands on the door, she finally spoke.

“Jimin? Taehyung? Are you in there?”

Suddenly the noise that was there for a while stopped. There’s no answer. Minju got nervous. Then she mustered up her courage to ask again.

“Who’s there?”

There’s also no answer but she swore she heard a giggle. A GIGGLE?! Dammit is it sasaengs? She thought, who could giggle unless it’s a sasaeng fan?! She tightened her grip on the broom and opened the door.

Nobody was in sight so she entered the room slowly. She felt the door closed behind her. When she turned around, she was greeted with a giant orange crab head.

She screamed her lungs out, throwing the broom away and fell on the floor landing on her . She hissed in pain while rubbing her behind.

“Omo noona! Are you okay? I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you would be this scared!”

It was Taehyung. The crab head was TAEHYUNG. He shot her and apologetic and worried look.

“Yah! You scared me to death you could’ve killed me! I thought there’s a burglar or a sasaeng in here! What are you even wearing, Tae?”

Minju looked at the crab head. It was big, but it was cute. She smiled, but frowned in order not to laugh. Seeing her expression eased a little, he excitedly told her.

“Oh, this? A fan gave it to me at the last fansign! Isn’t it cute?”

He showed his nails as if imitating a crab’s claw while growling and laughing with his boxy grin. Minju couldn’t hold it in much longer and burst out in laughter. Taehyung laughed too.

The laughter didn’t stop between the two until the door was swung open, revealing Jungkook just outside the room.

“Oh, Kookie, you’re back!”

“What are you two doing?”

Taehyung’s all smiles when he got up to walk to the younger but the smile quickly disappeared. He never saw Jungkook looked like that. As if he wanted to eat him right there, right then.

“Hyung, I thought you went out?”

“I.. uh.. m-my plan was cancelled so I-I just stayed home.”Taehyung was flustered, he even stuttered at his words.

“Then why are you guys doing in here? You even closed the door.”

Before Taehyung could stutter even more, Minju answered the question for him.

“I just came in here a while ago and found him, that’s all. I didn’t even know he was home. Right, Taehyung?”

He nodded furiously. Minju stood up and walked out of the room. Jungkook also walked away, not before staring at Taehyung, making the older confused of what just happened.