Jin

Jungkook is watching.

Minju just came back from her schedule and entered Bangtan’s dorm. She smelled something delicious and instinctively went to the kitchen and saw Jin who was cooking.

“Oppa, what are you cooking? This is a LOT of food for just dinner, oppa!”

“Oh Minju, you’re back! I was cooking dinner, but all the other food was for the picnic tomorrow. Oh, speaking of which, come with us!”

“Um.. okay! Since I don’t have any schedules anyway! So, let me help you cook.”

She stood beside Jin and helped him cook.

Minju was a bit clumsy and some of the cooking spilled on her clothes while she was holding the pan. Jin looked at her, frowned while Minju laughed at her own clumsiness.

“Look what happened to your clothes! Wait, I’ll grab an extra apron.”

When Jin came back with another apron, some of the cooking spilled on her hands too, causing Jin laugh and shook his head. Minju lifted both her hands on the air and Jin put his hands around her waist to her back to tie the apron.

“What are you two doing?”

Jungkook stood behind Jin, stared at them in shock, because from his point of view, it looked like Jin was hugging Minju. Jin turned around; looking flustered and quickly brought his hands to his sides.

“I was just.. uh..”

Jin was stuttering because Jungkook looked very intimidating right now.

“Jin oppa was just tying my apron, duh. What’s with you anyway? Getting angry over everything for the past few days.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened in surprised. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it back as he has nothing to say to reply her. Minju and Jin’s attention were back at the cooking. However, Jin can see from the corner of his eyes, Jungkook stared at them with his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes squinting hard before stomping out of the kitchen.