Minju

Jungkook is watching.

“WHAT??”

All seven boys shouted in unison, looking at each other before looking at the girl. Bangtan’s manager just said the unthinkable.

“Awhh come on guys, it’s just for a few days. A friend asked me for help to take care of her. And I don’t want to waste any money on the hotels. And we did have an extra room so..”

One of the boys quickly stood up and opened his mouth to say something but quickly cut by the manager’s words.

“Besides, you guys have schedules. She has her schedules. She’ll only be here to sleep anyway. Well, I gotta go now. I’ll leave you to.. uh.. bond or whatever. And boys, be nice.”

After their manager left, they looked to the girl who was fidgeting in her seat, looking at them with a smile, obviously apologetic.

“Uhh.. I should introduce myself right? Although we've met a few times before. Hi, I’m The Ark’s leader, Minju. I’m sorry that I’ll be crashing here for a few days. I promised to not to disturb you guys.”

At first, Bangtan was reluctant to talk to her. But hey, since she’s already here, why not make the best out of it, right? It was Jin that first spoke, being the oldest and all.

“Hi, Minju. Uhhh. We’re just surprised to.. all of this. I hope we’ll get along.”

It was nearing lunch time so Jin suggested that Minju unpacked her stuff in her new room while they prepared lunch for her. During lunch, they started to talk, getting to know each other and surprisingly, they get along quite fine. They found out that Minju has the same age as Namjoon and Hoseok and Hoseok was actually friends with Yuna, another The Ark’s member.

“Just one question though.” Namjoon asked. “Why our dorm?”

“I have an individual schedule near here, and our dorm is so far away from here that I can’t afford to have the car for myself. I’m supposed to have stayed at any hotels but both our managers didn’t want to spend any money. Plus, there’s no any girl group dorm that I can crash around here so.. Here I am.”

“I hope we can get along, noona. Uhh did you mind me calling you that?” Taehyung asked sheepishly.

Minju shook her head. “Not at all! Let’s just drop all the formalities, shall we? Let’s get close~”

Well, they did got close over time. Too close to one’s liking.