Hoseok

Jungkook is watching.

Bangtan, along with Minju went for a picnic. They played like children near the river. Yet again, most of them are still in their early twenties, so they are kids! Some of them are eating the lunchboxes that Jin had prepared yesterday; the leader just lay on the mat, relaxing. Minju was taking pictures with her phone as it was a long time since she went out playing in the nature.

She saw a beautiful view of scenery and wanted to take a picture of it. She walked a few steps back to get a better view. Suddenly she stumbled on a rock and before she knew it she was falling backwards. This gonna hurt, she thought and closed her eyes shut waiting for her bum to kiss the ground. But it didn’t.

Hoseok managed to catch her from behind, preventing her from falling. He put his hands around her waist to stabilize her properly.

“OMG, thanks a lot Hoseok! I almost fell on the ground!” Minju said with a giggle. He giggled back and said “No problem.”

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jungkook showed up.

“What are you two doing?”

The maknae looked at Hoseok, shooting invisible daggers from his eyes. The dancer was scared, quickly but carefully, letting Minju go.

“He’s just helping me from falling. Ugh, why are you always everywhere, Jungkook?”

Minju groaned in annoyance and started to walk away. Jungkook followed her, not before giving Hoseok a last glare with a frown. Hoseok was confused with all that happened and was left staring into the air.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jimin asked, popped out of nowhere.

“Jimin-ah, I think I’m scared of Kookie. He looked like he wanted to eat me. The last time he looked like that was when I stole his biscuits.”

“I know, hyung. He’s been glaring at me for the past few days too.”

Taehyung suddenly came to join the conversation. Behind him was Namjoon, just nodded at Taehyung’s statement. Jin, who was silently listening to his dongsaeng, chipped in.

“He’s been a little.. grumpy these days. or am I a little too sensitive? Especially when I’m near-”

“Minju.”

Almost all of them spoke at the same time. They looked at each other, more confused than before.