Jimin

Jungkook is watching.

Minju was bored staying at the dorm so she went out to the dance studio nearby. She bumped into Jimin on the way there.

“Oh noona! Where are you going?”

“To the dance studio. I was bored so I thought maybe I could dance a little.”

“I was going there too! Wait, you dance?” Jimin asked with amusement. They engaged in small talks until they reached the studio. After putting down their bags at a corner, Jimin asked her on the genre of her dance. Instead of telling him, she smiled while putting her phone on speaker and danced to this.

Jimin clapped excitedly when she finished her routine. Then another song came up and Jimin danced to it. Somehow it turned into a little dance battle between the two. After a while, both of them stopped as they were too tired from dancing.

“Noona, wanna grab something before going back to the dorm?”

“Sure. Let me fix my hair first.”

Minju’s hair was a mess as a result from the vigorous dancing session with Jimin just now. While she was tying up her hair, Jimin came from the back and sniffed at her hair.

“Jimin! What are you doing?” She asked, shocked at his actions, but not mad.

“I’ve been smelling strawberries since we got here. It must be your shampoo.” He said while taking a few strands of her hair and put it on his nose, sniffing them more.

“You’re really weird, Jimin.” She said while laughing. She didn’t push him away. Well, it’s not like he was insulting her or anything.

“What are you two doing?”

Both of them looked up to see Jungkook at the door of the studio. Jimin smiled at seeing his favourite dongsaeng. He started to tell him about Minju’s dancing and how they danced. Jimin was oblivious about the death stare the younger gave him at first, but soon found out when his eyes met the younger’s.

“Kookie, is something wrong?”

“Are you guys done? Because I want to practice.”

Minju frowned at his voice tone. She smirked at Jungkook before grabbing Jimin’s arm as they went outside. “Come on, Jimin. Let’s go. It seems that he hates us being here.”

Jimin just surprised but went anyway, not before giving Jungkook one last look. He became more confused when Jungkook had a sad expression, with a frown and pout plastered on his face.