Chapter 9

Story of a CANDY ALLIANCE fan

REFERENCE:

유 = Yoo

이 = Lee

송 = Song

별 = Byul

M = Delivery man

무한 = Muhan (I got it from Infinity challenge)

 

(At the Faculty room)

지효 (Ji hyo) was reviewing her lesson plan when 별 (Byul) entered the office.

송: “Hello”

별: “Hello. What are you doing?”

송: “Just getting ready for my class. How is your honeymoon?”

별: “It was a lot of fun. 하하 (HaHa) prepared so many events that we enjoyed a lot particularly me of course. I especially loved the part that we get to relax.”

송: “I’m glad you enjoyed it. Actually you looked younger to me.”

별: “Really? (Laughs) Well, enough about me. How about you? How was the field trip?”

송: “It was okay.”

별: “I didn’t expect that. I thought you would say something like‘, I hated it from beginning up to the very end’, what happened?”

송: “Well you are partly right. I hated it at first but the activities were not bad and as you may have already heard I sprained my ankle and 재석오빠 (Jae suk oppa) helped me.”

별: “오빠 (Oppa)?! What am I missing here?”

송: “Well, because of that incident I followed your advice and thought of him with an open mind and I thought that maybe you were right, that he is not a bad guy after all. So I said sorry last night.”

별: “How? Details please.”

송: “I really can’t get away from you can I?”

별: “Of course not.”

송: (Sighed) “I brought a cake texted him that I’m outside his office and waited for him. 3 guys approached me and attacked. I managed to kick one of them but he was so angry that he was going to slap me. I froze and just closed my eyes and waited for the impact but none came so I opened my eyes and saw that 재석오빠 (Jae suk oppa) was there holding the wrist of my attacker. Then they fought. The 3 guys ran and we went to his office. I treated his wounds and said sorry. I offered friendship which he said that would only happen if we drop the formalities. He asked me to stay and ate the cake together. We talked for about an hour then he took me home. To summarize we are now friends. How’s that?”

별: “WOW I’m so happy for the both of you. Keep it up.”

송: “I know you would.”

별: “He totally likes you.”

송: “Please . . . we are just friends stop jumping to conclusions.”

Just then someone knocked on the door and peeked inside. He was a delivery man.

M: “송지효 (Song Ji hyo)?”

송: “Yes.”

M: “I have something for you. Just please sign here.”

송: “Oh okay (She signed) Thank you.”

She was curious about the content of the envelope.

별: “What is it? Who is it from?” Apparently 별 (Byul) is more curious.

송: “I don’t know.”

She examined the envelope and found out who the sender is or rather are

송: “Oh it’s from 개리 & 길 (Gary & Gil)”

She opened the envelope and saw pictures of them on the trip. She scanned through them but stopped when she reached the photo of her and 재석 (Jae suk).

별: “WOW look at that. You 2 already look like a couple and you look great together.”

송: “What are you talking about. We’re just friends. Let’s leave it at that. She replaced the photos and put it inside one of her books. She said goodbye to 별 (Byul) and went to her class.

(On the other end at 무한 (Muhan) Company)

광수 (Kwang soo) knocked on 재석’s (Jae suk’s) office. He told him to come in so he did.

이: “형 (Hyung) are you busy?”

유: “No I’m just signing some papers. What do you have for me?”

이: “Oh 개리’s (Gary’s) driver gave this to me. He told me that 개리 (Gary) wants you to have it.”

유: “Oh really? Let me see that.”

이: “Here 형 (Hyung)”

유: “Oh it’s from 길 and 개리 (Gil & Gary).”

He opened the envelope and saw the photos. He scanned through them and smiled when he saw the last photo. 광수 (Kwang soo) was intrigued so he peeked at it and saw that it was his sister.

이: “Oh! 형 (Hyung) that’s noona.”

유: “Oh . . . the kids took it during the trip.”

이: “Why are you smiling so brightly 형 (Hyung)?”

유: “Huh? Me? No I’m not. What are you talking about? Is there anything else?”

이: “Uh . . . well, none. I’ll leave now.”

유: “Be careful on your way out. Oh by the way I just want you to know that families are allowed to go tomorrow. I’ll be happy to see your sister there.”

광수 (Kwang soo) was still suspicious of 재석 (Jae suk) when he went out but he just kept quiet. When  광수 (Kwang soo) was gone 재석 (Jae suk) scanned his and 지효’s picture in his computer and transferred it to his phone.

(Early in the evening @ 지효’s (Ji hyo’s) house)

지효 (Ji hyo) was fixing her things when one of her books fell. The content of the envelope spread across the floor. She picked them up one by one and put them back in place. When she picked up the last piece she saw that it was the photo of her and 재석 (Jae suk) together. She the suddenly smiled and said,

송: “I guess we do look good huh?”

But then 광수 (Kwang soo) entered their house unannounced.

이: “Why are you smiling brightly noona? And who look good?”

지효 (Ji hyo) was surprised that she could not answer immediately. She then hid the picture behind her back and answered 광수 (Kwang soo).

송: “Oh nothing I just remembered the movie that I watched. The couple there . . . uhm . . . looked good together that is why I’m smiling.”

광수 (Kwang soo)  is not buying any of it.

이: “Really?”

송: “Yeah, uh why are you home early? You guys are not busy?”

이: “Yeah, they’re just preparing for the party tomorrow. The one that I told you about.”

송: “Oh is that so. Do I need to come? I'm quite busy I have other important things to do,”

이: “Well not really but I think 재석형 (Jae suk hyung) wants to see you there. I guess I'll just tell him that you have other matters to attend to.”

지효 (Ji hyo) suddenly gaining interest.

송: “Really? What’d he say? Tell me.”

이: “Uh . . . He told me that he would be happy to see you tomorrow.”

지효’s (Ji hyo’s) heart raced so fast, she suddenly became excited. 지효 (Ji hyo)  then said trying to control her feelings.

송: “Okay then just pick me up tomorrow. I’ll be ready.”

이: “I thought you're busy and that you have other important things to do?"

송: “It's not really that important and I'll just ask one of my colleagues to help me so that I can finish it fast.I'll also start working on a few things tonight so that we won't be late tomorrow. Good night."

지효 (Ji hyo) hurriedly went to her room to start on her work. 광수 (Kwang soo), who was left in the living room, could not believe his eyes. He has not seen his sister like this before. Then, he remembered the paper that 지효 (Ji hyo) was holding earlier then it hit him.

이: “Ah! Now I remember where I saw that. It was their photo. So she also has a copy and she was smiling like that? Ooh . . . I think our noona is falling in love, but the way I see it the feeling is mutual. Heh, interesting. Let’s see how the story ends.”

 

 


A/N : Sorry for the short chapter anyway enjoy chapter 9 Happy reading :)