Chapter 6

Story of a CANDY ALLIANCE fan

REFERENCE:

유 = Yoo

이 = Lee

송 = Song

별 = Byul

씨 (ssi) = Mr./Ms.

T1 = Teacher #1

T2 = Teacher #2

T3 = Teacher #3

 

After talking to his brother 재석 (Jae suk) called 광수 (Kwang soo).

유: “광수 (Kwang soo) sorry to bother you this late but can you check my schedule tomorrow?”

이: “Oh it’s not a problem 형 (hyung). Hold on a minute I’ll check it. Is there anything in particular?”

유: “No. I just want to know my schedule.”

이: “Ok I got it 형 (hyung) tomorrow you’re free. You just need to sign some papers. I’ll just update you if anything comes up.”

유: “Good. Please cancel anything that comes up that involves my presence. I have something to do tomorrow. I need to talk to my nephew’s teacher regarding their trip since 석진형 (Suk jin hyung) can’t come. I might come in late also and I’ll just sign those papers in the afternoon. Just cover for me I’ll also call 하하 (HaHa) to let him know.”

이: “Okay 형 (hyung). I understand.”

유: “Oh, thanks 광수 (Kwang soo). I’m really sorry for disturbing you. Bye.”

이: “No problem 형 (hyung). I’ll cover for you. Bye.”

광수 (Kwang soo) hang up then his sister asked,

송: “Who is that?”

이: “재석형 (Jae suk hyung). He’s just checking his sched for tomorrow.”

송: “At 11 o’clock in the evening? Work hours are long over.”

이: “A personal matter came up so he really needs to call besides I’m a personal assistant not the company’s so it is included in the job 24/7.”

송: “WOW! That’s how much you like that guy huh? Personal matter? That’s just probably one of his girlfriends he is attending to.”

이: “You really can’t get over this can you noona?”

송: “What did I do?”

이: “Didn’t I already prove to you that he is not a womanizer earlier? “

송: “Tsk. Whatever.”

이: “Look at you, having a biased judgment.”

지효 (Ji hyo) was about to enter her room not wanting to hear anything that her brother is saying but she stopped on her tracks when she heard 광수 (Kwang soo) said,

이: “Oh by the way, I apologized to him earlier for the coat you stained.”

광수 (Kwang soo) was waiting for the sound of the door slamming shut but none came. This brought a smile on his face because he knows that his sister was still listening. That she is still interested in what 재석 (Jae suk) said about the incident. 지효 (Ji hyo) wanted to go inside the room but she just kept still. A part of her really wanted to hear what 광수 (Kwang soo) is about to say.

이: “He told me that he told you not to worry about it yesterday and he thinks that it made you upset. What happened noona? Your hormones are acting up again?”

Now she entered her room disappointed on what she heard but before she totally closed the door she heard 광수 (Kwang soo) said,

이: “The truth is he just doesn’t want you to worry and I don’t know if I have to say this but he is actually worried that you are mad at him and that for now he wants me to tell you that he is deeply sorry.”

지효 (Ji hyo) then closed her door quietly. 광수 (Kwang soo) knows his sister very well. He knows that she heard everything he said and that she is contemplating about it and that at least she is not that mad anymore because the door did not slam shut.

이: “Ow! I think her mind is going to change earlier than I thought.”

(The next day at 송지효’s (Song Ji hyo’s) school)

She was sitting at her table after talking to her student’s guardians, she checked her list and saw that only 개리’s (Gary’s) guardian is left to talk to. She then heard noises from the corridor and the noise seem to become louder. It seems that it is coming towards her. When the noise seem to be outside the room that she was in. The door opened and the man that she did not want to see the most is standing right here.

유: “Oh, 지효씨 (Ji hyo ssi)?”

송: “재석씨 (Jae suk ssi) what are you doing here?”

유: “I need to talk to 개리’s (Gary’s) teacher and they told me to go here. Am I in the right place?”

송: “Oh you’re 개리’s (Gary’s) guardian. Yes you are in the right place please have a seat.”

유: “Oh thank you. (Then he turned outside the door) Thanks for all your help.”

Then he seated in front of 지효’s (Ji hyo’s) table.

유: “So you’re 개리’s (Gary’s) teacher. (Laughed) I can’t believe how small this world is.”

송: “Yeah. So I assume you’re here about your son’s trip?” She continued wanting to finish this conversation as fast as she could.

유: “Yes I’m here to discuss about the trip but 개리 (Gary) is not my son. He is my nephew.”

송: “Oh sorry I thought . . . anyway the trip is going to be on Friday and it will be a camping trip there will be a lot of games and we encourage that they go with their fathers.”

유: “Um . . . would it be okay if I come with 개리 (Gary) instead of his father?. My 형 (hyung) can’t be there and he told me that 개리 (Gary) wants me to come with him. Would that be possible?”

송: “Well, it is not prohibited so I guess you can come with him instead. Here are the things you can and cannot bring. You will also find the other details there. If you have more questions you can just call me.”

재석 (Jae suk) reached for the paper and said thank you. She then escorted him outside the room. She was shocked to see so many faculty members there.

유: (재석 (Jae suk) to the faculty members) "Thank you again for all your help. Thank you 지효씨 (Ji hyo ssi) and see you on Friday."

They acknowledged his thankfulness and bid him goodbye. When he was out of sight and out of hearing distance 지효 (Ji hyo) asked them,

송: “What are you guys all doing here?! (then she remembered) Ah~ you’re all here because you guys heard that 유재석 (Yoo Jae suk) is here. you guys even waited for him to come out. So, I assume that you are all his fans”

ALL: "YES!"

T1: “WOW! 지효 (Ji hyo) you know 유재석 (Yoo Jae suk)?”

송: “Well not really.”

T2: “But he knows you”

T3: “Yeah we heard him call your name.”

Everyone agreed.

송: “I don’t know him we just had dinner once.”

T1: “WOW! You dated him?”

송: “Yeah . . .  oh . . . NO! My brother works for him so my brother introduced me to him in a dinner.”

T2: “Wow you are so lucky.”

T3: “Yeah. I’m so jealous of you.”

송: “Don’t be, because there is nothing to be jealous about, okay? Let’s just go back to work.”

(송지효’s (Song Ji hyo’s) house)

At 7 in the evening 지효 (Ji hyo) just finished preparing dinner when she heard 광수 (Kwang soo) announcing his arrival.

이: “Noona I’m home.”

송: “Oh why are you so early?”

이: “There is nothing much to do in the office and 재석형 (Jae suk hyung) is spending time with 개리 (Gary) so he sent me home early.”

송: “Oh okay. The food is ready go and change then we’ll eat.”

After changing 광수 (Kwang soo) sat in front of 지효 (Ji hyo).

이: “Noona I heard 개리 (Gary) is one of your students.”

송: “Yes. I even thought that he was his son.”

이: “Really?”

송: “Yes. It is not uncommon for guys like him.”

이: “Eyy. You still haven’t gotten over it.”

송: “What! I’m just saying.”

이: “Noona could it be that you like him that is why you are acting like that?”

송: “What did you say? Like him? Huh you must be kidding me. (Standing up she said) You clean this up. I’m going to bed. This kid must be crazy.”

이: “Noona you can’t prevent your feelings you know.”

광수 (Kwang soo) kept teasing. Once she entered her room she heard her phone ringing. She looked at it and found out that it was 별 (Byul).

송: “Oh 별 (Byul). Why are you calling? Isn’t it your honeymoon?”

별: “Yes but don’t worry about that. I called because I heard that 재석오빠 (Jae suk oppa) came to the school earlier.”

송: “Yes he did. Apparently he is 개리’s (Gary’s) uncle.”

별: “Yes, I know.”

송: “What?! (Surprised) you knew? Aye! You should have told me.”

별: “Sorry I did not know that you wanted to know.”

송: “(Sigh), forget it. Is that the only reason why you called?”

별: “No, I wanted to ask you something.”

송: “Okay, go.”

별: “What do you think of 재석오빠 (Jae suk oppa)?”

송: “NOTHING! I don’t even want to think about him.”

별: “Oh come on 지효 (Ji hyo). He’s a good man and don’t you remember what the old guy at the beach told you? Your true love is a famous man. It fits him perfectly!”

송: “What is it about him that you are all pairing me with him? I don’t like him okay? And forget about that old man he just said that randomly. Aww really I’m going crazy.”

별: “지효야 (Ji hyo ya) why don’t you think first with a clear mind alright? Give it a chance even for friendship. Okay I’ll hang up now. Think alright? Bye.”

송: “Have fun there and I’ll try. Bye.”

While lying down on her bed she gave a try thinking about 재석 (Jae suk).

송: “Why does everyone wants me to think about you? I don’t get it really. For them you are so kind but, for me you are just a typical rich guy. Selfish, self-centered, boast of his wealth whenever he has the chance and most specially a womanizer. Ah! I give up no matter how I think about it I really don’t like you. She did this while talking to her pillow imagining him all the time. Ayii! I even have to be with him on the trip. I really can’t go on living like this. I declare it now that this trip will be the worst days of my teaching life. (In a crying voice) I hate my life.”

2 days pass and it’s finally Friday, the day of the school trip.

 

 

 


A/N: Hello, sorry for the long wait just got hung up on some things but I'm back.
Enjoy :)