Chapter 6

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You placed the sleeping Kevin down on his bed and brushed his hair. You pulled the cover over his shoulders and left the room. You yawned and stretched *Maybe it was a good idea to sleep early…* you sleepily walked to your room which was right next door and slumped onto the bed. You unconsciously wrapped your arms around your pillow. *Why is it so warm? Who cares…* you went into a slumber.

Kris’s eyes widened in shock as you wrapped your arms around his waist. *What…the heck…is she…doing?* but seeing you already fallen asleep, he knew you were tired. “She went to the wrong room…” Kris smoothed his face and looked down at you. Your cascade lashes and pouted lips made you look like a baby. He was memorized by your features.

Kris bit his lip and snapped out of thoughts. He tried peeling your arms off but you tightened your grip. He sighed and looked at his arms, not knowing where to place them. You heaved and snuggled into him. The warmth was so welcoming and smelled nice. Kris yelped in silent and inhaled deeply.

His face turned pink as he felt your lips on his neck. He peeked back down at you and softened. His arms wrapped themselves around your tiny waist and he gulped. *Maybe I should wake her up…wait that’s just…maybe just let her sleep and wait until she loosen her arms around me…* Kris was confused with what to do and decided to just let you sleep since you looked after his brother.

He rested his chin on top of your head and inhaled your peach fragrance. Unsuspectingly, he fell asleep with you in his arms.

Nada knocked on Kris’s room door and waited for a reply but like usual, he didn’t answered. Nada nodded to the maid and one of them opened the door. Nada stepped in first and gasped at the sight. The maids were able to walk in but Nada shoved them out. “Let the master sleep some more…” she ordered.

The maids nodded and headed downstairs. Nada glanced back at the bed, smirked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter