Chapter 20

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning arrive. The sun shone brightly through the curtains in the lounge room. Maids running here and there, organising things for the morning. Nada smoothed her dress and knocked on Kevin's bedroom door. "Little master, time to wake up and eat now." Nada cooed but there was no answer.

Nada tilted her head and knocked again. "Little master..." she called but no one answered. Kris opened his bedroom door and rubbed his sleepy eyes. The maids blushed and some squealed at the sight of a shirtless Kris. "What's wrong?" he yawned. "Little master isn't answering the door..." Nada worriedly said. Kris walked over and tried knocking but still no one answered.

"Kevin! Come on. Open the door for ba ba..." Kris called but no answer. Kris furrowed his brows and opened the door. The room was empty, Kevin's blanket was on the ground. "Oh no!" Nada gasped. Kris went around the windows and checked to see if they have been broken into, luckily, they weren't.

"All of you go and look for Kevin. Check everywhere and don't leave anywhere out!" Kris ordered. The maids bowed and ran off. "Nada jie, Kevin is still around the house. No matter what, you have to find him..." Nada nodded and went off. Kris went off to call his gang members.

...

Half an hour later, everyone gathered around the lounge room. "So what's the commotion?" Luhan asked. "Kevin isn't in his room!" Nada exclaimed. "WHAT!?" Tao shouted. "His room was empty..." Nada worriedly spoke. "Do you think it's Da-" Lay was cut off by Kris. "No...I've checked. The windows weren't broken into..." Xiu Min scratched his head. "Then where is he?" he asked.

"I just realised...not everyone is here. Yu-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter