Chapter 29

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at Disneyland, everyone excitedly got off the car and went to line up for the tickets. "Yu jie...What are ride don't you like in Disneyland?" Tao asked with his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Um...I don't like the spinning teacups. They make me nausea." you unknowingly answered his question. Tao nodded and turned away, smirking. Luhan and Chen came back with the tickets. "Ok, let's rock this place." Xiu Min smiled cutely and ran inside, dragging Lay and Chen with him. Luhan grabbed Kevin and ran after. Tao looked back at you and Kris before zooming off.

You and Kris awkwardly walked side by side into Disneyland. "So...um...have you been to Disneyland before?" Kris started a conversation. "Yea...once. With some high school friends." you smiled remembering the happy times. "What about you?" You looked at him in the eyes. Kris turned a shade of pink and looked away. "A lot...since Kevin like to come here." he shrugged.

"Ba ba, come on!" Kevin howled from ahead. Kris looked up at Kevin and the others waving at them. "Come on!" Xiu Min cried loudly. You ran over and Kevin grabbed your hand. "Yu ma ma, let's go play on the merry-go-round." he pulled you to the Q and beamed. Luhan nagged Kris's ribs. Kris looked at him with a raised brow. "What?" he asked. "When we take Kevin to the spnning teacups later, it's your only chance to confess so be smart." Luhan winked.

Kris nodded with a thank you. Luhan smirked playfully. "It's not for free...You're paying for our shoppings forever" he teased. Kris glared at him. "Paying for Tao's shopping is enough, paying for all of you I'm going to go bankrupt." Kris rolled his eyes and walked over to the fence to see you and Kevin getting on the merry-go-round. You lifted Kevin onto a brown horse and securely wrapped your arms around him. "Hold tightly onto this, ok Kevin?" You placed his tiny hands onto the pole and told him to hold tightly.

Kevin nodded and beamed throughout the ride. He saw Kris and he brightly waved his hand at him with a huge smile. "Ba ba! I see you!" he cutely shouted. Kris and you chuckled at him and looked up, meeting each other's eyes. You couldn't looked away from his sharp eyes filled with evid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter