Chapter 37

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris got off the car, the others left the door opened and also pulled out their guns. “Xiu Min ge, Lay and Chen go behind and call our men for backup. Luhan ge and I will go in from the front.” Kris directed. Xiu Min, Lay and Chen nodded and ran off. Kris looked at Luhan and nodded before making their way to the entrance of the abandoned warehouse.

Everyone’s head snapped up as they walked in. David spun around on his chair and smirked. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t the wangzi that have come to rescue his gongzhu…” David mocked then turned his gaze to Luhan who didn’t back down and glared at him. “Where are your other dogs? They were too to come?” David laughed. His men laughed along. “Shut up, David Wong! Don’t talk about our friends like that.” Luhan snapped. David just shrugged and rolled his eyes carelessly.

All this time, Kris was staring at the thing behind David. His eyes were glued onto your figure inside the bacta tank; there were chains around your wrists and ankles and your head was hung low. David caught his gaze and looked back at you. “Oh~ you wanna get her out?” David smirked. “You took so long, I think she has a hard time breathing inside that thing…” David pouted and sighed dramatically.

“Oh, what should you do Kris ‘ge’? She might die from lack of oxygen…” His pout turned into an evil smirk. Kris’s curled his hands into fists and tightened them. He was angry. *Hang in there, Yu. I’ll get you out. I promise!* As if David could hear his thoughts, he waved his hands and around 50 men came out of the shadow. “You want to release her…go through my men first.”

Kris was about to launch forward but Luhan held onto his shoulder. “Don’t!” Luhan hissed. He knew they would lose if they just carelessly launch forward. There were 50 men against two. They have to wait for their backup first. “What’s the problem? Waiting for your backup men?” David guessed and snickered. “You won’t have the time…” David stepped towards you and harshly kicked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter