Chapter 42

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months has passed since you woke up from your coma. Every day was full of surprises, happiness and love for you. Kris never failed to show his eternal love for you. It was morning; the sun was happily beaming into Kris’s room. Kris groaned as the sun ray hit his face. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was your face closely laid next to his. Kris smiled and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer. You moaned and stirred in your sleep but didn’t wake up.

Kris planted a kiss on the side of your forehead and snuggled against your hair with closed eyes. Suddenly, something poked his cheek and a soothing sound of someone giggling made him smile. Kris opened his eyes and peeked down at the giggling you. “Morning Wu-ah” you smiled brightly and cuddled with him. “Morning, babe…” Kris tightened his hold. “We better wake up and prepare for today~ it’s a special day!” you sat up, stretched, yawned and cutely rubbed your eyes.

Kris sat up, grabbed your around the waist and laid back down. “WU-ah!” you gently smacked his arm. “I wanna snuggle. The maids can decorate the place!” Kris whined with a pout. You rolled your eyes and chuckled. “Kevin will come in here again...” you stated. “Good~ so we can all snuggle together the whole day today…” Kris leaned over you with a smile. You raised a brow. “I don’t think Kevin would like that…he want to celebrate today~” Kris hummed and leaned his face close to yours.

“We can go after this…” before you could say anything, Kris pressed his lips against yours. You sighed but gave in. You kissed him back passionately and lovingly. Kris your bottom lip and slid his tongue into your mouth. He entwined his hands with yours and lifted them next to your head. Both your lips moved in sync with each other as you angled your head to kiss him better.

Before anything could happen, the door burst opened and in came the little er, Kevin. The both of you broke apart and breathed heavily. “Ba ba! Ma ma! Good morning!” Kevin beamed and ran to the bed. “Good morning, Kevin!” you lifted him up onto the bed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter