Chapter 15

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTW...The picture is our cute little Kevin~ o(^_^)o

----------------------------------------------------------

You soothed his back and peeked down to see his peacefully sleeping face. The both of you were lying on your bed. He was crying so hard, you didn’t have the heart to push him away and now, he fell asleep while holding you. You lower yourself so that you were face to face with him. You swiped his fringe to the side and softened. The tears were still visible on his flawless cheeks.

Kris stirred and hugged you tightly. You let out a yelp but quickly slapped a hand over your mouth before you could wake him up. Kris inhaled and went back into slumber. You exhaled in relief and closed your eyes. *Man…That was close…* you opened your eyes and continued to stare at him. He really has sharp features. You traced his nose to his lips with your index finger. *…Before…we were about to k-…WAIT!* you withdrew your finger away with eyes widened. *What the HELL am I thinking?!* You mentally slapped yourself.

What you didn’t know was Kris was widely awake. He felt your touches and his heart won’t stop thumping against his chest. He wished that you didn’t feel it since your body was pressed against his. He opened one eye and look at your angelic face. "Maybe I shouldn’t have given it to you…" you whispered. "No, you should." Kris opened his other eye. You gasped in shock. "Oh my gosh! You scared the out of me!" you cursed and pulled away.

Kris sat up and wiped his cheeks dry. You stood up and straightened your clothes. Silent was in the air. No one said a word. Kris picked up the letter again and stared at it. "When did she give this to you?" he broke the silent. "…I don’t really know…" you quietly answered. Kris confusedly looked up at you. You inhaled and exhaled deeply. "…After I called you that night…I found it in my pocket when I was changing…" you explained.

Kris nodded nonchalantly and the room was silent again. You fiddled with the hem of your shirt and looked around the room, avoiding any eye contact with him. "Qing Yu, about before I-" you interrupted. "I-it’s late…I better go to sleep…" You bowed and quickly ran out of the room. "Stupid…this is your room…" Kris rolled his eyes but was smiling. You run into another room and closed the door. Leaning against it, you heaved in relief.

Placing a hand over your beating heart, you slide down onto the floor. "That was nerve breaking…" You whispered. *Why is he bringing that up?* you stood up and realised that it wasn’t your room. You face-palmed yourself and sighed. "That was a bit stupid of me..." without a choice, you went to bed in the unfamiliar room.

...

"Yu jie jie!" Little Kevin burst into your empty room with excitement but it died down when he didn't see you. "Ba Ba!" Kevin made a dash to Kris's room. "BA BA!" he slammed the door open. Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter