Chapter 24

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the whole ride, you were avoiding making any contact with Kris and he didn't like it one bit. "Kevin, did you have fun?" you asked him. Kevin beamed and nodded. "The best!" He exclaimed cheerfully. You looked up and unconciously meet eyes with Kris. You flushed and quickly looked away. Luhan and Lay caught you and raised their brows.

"Did something happened between them?" Luhan whispered to Lay who was sitting beside him. "I don't know" Lay shrugged. Luhan turned and looked at Tao. Tao blinked innocently and tilted his head. "What?" Luhan leaned in. "What did Kris tell you to do?" he hissed. "He just told me to bring Yu jie jie to where he was and leave them alone..." Tao answered.

"Then I wonder what happened between them to make Yu so awkward around Kris." Luhan rested his chin on his palm. "I saw what happened..." Xiu Min popped up from behind. "What?" the boys noisily leaned in. "They kissed well...more like Kris kissed her first but she responded..." Xiu Min explained. Luhan and Lay looked at each other and smirked.

*Oh duizhang...you're so caught!* they both thought and faced forward.

...

Xiu Min and Chen gently sat Kris onto the couch of his study room. "What?!" Kris furrowed his brows. Luhan leaned in and raised a brow. "What did you do to Yu to make her so awkward around you?" he furiously asked. "What? Didn't Xiu Min ge already told you on the car?" Kris pointed at Xiu Min who innocently blinked.

"W-well...we want to hear it from you..." Lay stuttered. Kris rolled his eyes. "Ok fine!...I kissed her and she kissed me back...end of story" Kris crossed his arms over his chest. Luhan face-palmed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter