Chapter 4

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watched as Kris turned the stirring wheel. “What are you staring at?” he suddenly spoke without looking. You quickly looked away and blinked continuously. Kevin was playing with his teddy bear when a car from behind raced forward and drove in front of Kris’s car. The front car suddenly halted to a stop and men came out of the car with sticks and metals. Kris stopped the car and waited.

One of the men tapped the car with the metal and motion Kris to come out. “Stay inside the car…lock the doors.” Kris ordered and opened the door. You quickly locked the doors and climbed to the back to Kevin. Kris glanced around for any more men and got ready. “What do you want?” Kris rotated his wrists.

“Your dead corpse!” one man ran towards him, raising the metal. Kris blinked and kicked him in the chest, the man landed on his face and groaned in pain. The other men looked shocked but quickly recovered and raced toward Kris. Kris punched one in the face and kicked three in the stomach. From inside the car, you were amazed by Kris fighting skills. “Baba, li hai!” Kevin clapped beside you.

One smart man noticed you and Kevin inside the car and quickly tried to smash the glass window. Kris elbowed a man in the face and looked up. Before the stick could cracked through the window, Kris double kicked him on his arm and landed safely on the ground. The man tumbled onto the ground and hissed in pain as he held his arm.

“Where’s your coward boss?” Kris crossed his arms over his chest and waited. The man slowly stood up, his eyes flickered in anger and hatred. “Don’t you en talk about my boss!” the man snapped then he notice one of his men had stood up from behind Kris and was quietly walked towards him with the metal stick, upstretched.

You gasped in shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter