Chapter 3

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris drove into the driveway of his mansion. The others had already arrived. Luhan got off and pumped fist with the others while Kris went to the back seats to get Kevin, who was drooling in his sleep. Carefully, Kris unbuckled the seatbelt and lifted him up by the back of his neck and knees. Kris got out the car and position Kevin so that his head was on Kris’s shoulder.

Tao came over and closed the door. “I heard that Lau Jian Ku just flee the country two hours ago.” Kris lightly patted Kevin’s back and walked off. “Coward” Kris whispered and walked inside the house along with his friends. A lady in her 50s walked over and took Kevin from Kris “Se se, Nada” Kris thanked Nada who smiled and walked upstairs. They all sat around on the couches in the lounge room, discussing.

“Where the heck did that bastard, Wong Tat Chiu go?” Lay cursed. Kris massaged his forehead, Luhan flipped through papers to see any more information on their enemy. Each and every one of the members has grudge towards Wong Tat Chiu. He was the reason they had lost their loved ones and why they had become merciless mafias.

“Guys, take it slow. We will eventually get him but now we have to worry about little Kevin. That Lau Jian Ku will strike again and Kevin needs someone to take care of him as well as protect him.” Xiu Min reasoned. Kris’s eyes flickered in worried *whoever hurt my didi will die…painfully.* Luhan placed a hand on Kris shoulder, catching his attention.

“You know…there is this person who will fit perfectly as Kevin’s babysitter” *and as your wife…* Luhan smiled. Lay rolled his eyes. “Oh, is it that girl…um…Ying something Yu…” Tao guessed. Luhan nodded. “Didn’t you see how close she is with Kevin? Kevin knows when someone is bad or good…the former babysitter only wanted this job to get Kris attention…” Luhan snickered. Kris’s face darkened “don’t even remind me about that …”

“Ok. Ok. Now we wait for Kevin’s agreement. Agreed?” Luhan raised a brow. Kris stared at his hands in thoughts.

The next morning, you arrived at your workplace and gasped in shock. The building was trashed; the windows were all cracked or broken and the walls had blood stains on them. The door had a big ‘x’ marked with caution tapes. Bao Yee had just finished talking to a policewoman when you walked up to her. “What happened?” you gasped.

“Some gangs were ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter