Chapter 8

Amnesia

"Taeyeon, someone dropped this by for you." 

Taeyeon's co-intern said as soon as they entered the quarters. "Oh, really? Who?" Taeyeon asked but before she can get an answer from her friend, another one of her co-intern spoke. "You cleaned this room all by yourself?" The other intern asked and Taeyeon spin her heels to face him before shaking his head. "A good friend helped me." She said with a smile remembering what Baekhyun did for her yesterday and suddenly felt guilty when she remembered that she hadn't returned the favor yet. 

"It must be a very good friend then, cleaning this place for you. Did you help? Cause as far as I know you and dirt don't go along really well." Her friend said with a teasing tone. "Yeah, he's a good friend and you're right I was sneezing and coughing the whole time. He just pitied me so he gave me a helping hand." Taeyeon said and her friend chuckled. "If you say so~" Her friend said with a sing song voice. "Shut up." Taeyeon countered. "It's just chivalry." She quickly added. 

"By the way, who gave me this?" Taeyeon asked while pointing at the small to go box above her table. "A student." She heard someone answered and Taeyeon raised her brows. "Oh my god, don't tell me someone likes you here!" Her friend squealed in disbelief and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Who could it be?" She muttered under her breath. "Oh, I remember. He was with you earlier at the cafeteria." One of her co-interns answered and Taeyeon raised her brows in disbelief. 

"Baekhyun?" She asked herself before heaving out a sigh. "I'll head out first, you go ahead and have lunch." Taeyeon said and without waitng for any of her colleague's replies, she dashed out of the door wanting to look for Baekhyun with her lunch in hand. 

"Excuse me, Kai?" Taeyeon asked as soon as she saw Baekhyun's friend lining up at the cafeteria to get some lunch. "Oh, hi noona. Is there anything I can do for you?" Kai asked politely and Taeyeon smiled. 

"I'm actually looking for Baekhyun right now, do you know where he is?" Taeyeon asked and Kai's eyes landed on the small box that Taeyeon was carrying, just by that, he understood Taeyeon's agend. "Oh.." He said. "I think he's at the bleachers noona, the one at the soccer field. He said he doesn't want to eat here today and wanted to be alone." Kai said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head and patting his shoulder. 

"Thank you." Taeyeon said before leaving. 

Quickly making her way towards the bleachers where Baekhyun is. Arriving there, Taeyeon noticed that Baekhyun was just sitting at the bleachers with nothing, not even his lunch and he was just staring at the vast soccer field. 

"Hey." Taeyeon called as soon as she got near him, hearing the familiar voice, Baekhyun looked towards his side and saw Taeyeon standing just beside the bleachers. "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon raised her brows. "What are you doing here?" She asked back. "I'm spending my free time here." He answered and Taeyeon looked at him suspiciously. 

"First, it's not free period. Second, why aren't you eating your lunch?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun smiled before shaking his head. "Too full to do so." Baekhyun answered. "And it's kind of hot here, the sun's shining brightly." Taeyeon answered. 

"School's suffocating me." Baekhyun muttered but Taeyeon managed to hear him. Worried for the latter, Taeyeon took Baekhyun's hand and dragged him off the bleachers before dragging him behind it. "What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked when he noticed what Taeyeon was doing, looking around, Baekhyun noticed that a group of students came out of the building doors. 

"You said school's suffocating you and I'm guessing that it includes you wanting to avoide students. Don't worry, they won't see us here. Let's eat lunch, I'm starving." Taeyeon said before opening the to go box excitedly only to see that there's only a pair of chopsticks there. Baekhyun raised his brows. "I'm not eating." He said immediately knowing what Taeyeon was about to think. 

"I haven't said anything." Taeyeon defended. "And I know what you're going to think." Baekhyun answered. "Now you have superpowers?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun frowned. "What?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. 

"Still not ea--" 

Taeyeon shoved a piece of meat in his mouth making Baekhyun stop saying anything before feeding herself. "Yah!" Baekhyun shouted as soon as Taeyeon started to eat. "What?" Taeyeon asked, her voice muffled by chewing. Looking back to the latter, Taeyeon noticed the tinge of pink in Baekhyun's cheeks, Taeyeon smirked before letting out a chuckle. 

"Oh my god, you're such a kid." Taeyeon said before shaking her head not even denying in her head that she find the sight of him blushing cute. "I'm no--" 

Taeyeon fed him again cutting his words, Baekhyun glared at her and Taeyeon laughed. 

"I know you're starving too. I'm just being considerate here." Taeyeon said defending herself. "Yeah, yeah." Baekhyun said grabbing the drink from the box and taking a sip from it. "Hey, it's mine!" Taeyeon said before snatching the drink away from him and Baekhyun frowned. 

"I thought you're being considerate?" He asked and Taeyeon grinned. "I am." She answered. 

"Then let me drink." Baekhyun said and was about to snatch the drink away from Taeyeon when the latter moved the drink away and sipped on it too. Baekhyun pouted. "I wasn't even done drinking ye--" 

Taeyeon shoved the straw to Baekhyun's mouth shutting him up. 

"You, seriously." He said coughing from what Taeyeon did and Taeyeon laughed. "You look so hilarious." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun shook his head before heaving out a sigh. "You're such a kid." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon grinned. 

"I'm not going to say anything back." Taeyeon said raising her hands in the air, Baekhyun face palmed. "You're really such a kid." Baekhyun muttered and Taeyeon flicked his forehead making him flinch. "What was that for?!" He asked while covering his forehead with both of his hand, this time, Taeyeon pinched his nose. 

"Nothing." She said with a smile before gathering their mess up. 

"Let's go back, your class will start soon." She said with a smile before leaving him sitting behind the bleachers confused of why the playful Taeyeon suddenly turned into a gentle one and he swear he can see the flickers in her eyes change. 

And now, he was confused.
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *Pukes rainbows* 

WHO WANTS MORE FLUFF?!