Chapter 7: Throwing in hell

Because we are Infinite

N/A : My dear readers, I'm still alive !!! xD I'm so sorry for taking that long for this chapter. I had some inspiration problems and then there were the exams and time just flies so fast T.T I'm really sorry again and thank you so much for your patience and support^^
So here we are with the beginning of all the angst part and with a long chapter ;) Enjoy~

 


 

~°~°~ Hoya ~°~°~

 

That night, after Woohyun had send us to bed, I was not able to find sleep. I was so worried. I was worried about my father, I was worried about Sunggyu-hyung, I was worried about all of my brothers. What would we do tomorrow? Would Dad be back? Would everything be alright one day? Those questions were turning over and over again in my head and I just could not fall asleep.

After what seemed like hours, I decided to get up and to go check on Woohyun. I was sur that he had felt asleep without even thinking about wrapping himself in a blanket. As soon as I stepped outside of my bedroom, I heard the front door being closed loudly and heard Woohyun immediately scolding Dad but then, only whispers were mumbled and at the end silence took place.

I went down quietly and walked to the kitchen, trying to discern any sound. I thought it was weird that I could only hear some low rumbles when a hard thump resounded making me panic. I ran the few meters to the kitchen and found Woohyun on the floor, trembling in fear, and my father in front of him, drunk and ready to hit him.

I did not hesitate a second and just jumped in front of my brother, taking the blow for him. I put my arms around his shaking body and tightened the grip, holding onto him while the man behind me kept hitting my back.

At that moment, I was sur about one thing. This man was not my father anymore. My father would never do this to any of us. That night, I really saw it. The demon that he had become. A monster that just threw all of us in hell. I could not let him lay a single finger on any of my brothers. I would not let him to. I had just promised myself that morning that I would be the one protecting the six of them, so I was determined to do it.

In the middle of the blows and the crying, I suddenly heard a gasp and a shout. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Sunggyu-hyung standing, shock and anger clearly painting his face, on the threshold of the kitchen.

 

“Dad! What the hell are you doing?! Let them go!!”

 

But before the older could make a move, I released Woohyun from my grip and shoved him toward my hyung.

 

“Take him upstairs! Keep them safe!”

 

I saw that he did not want to let me alone so I screamed at him to hurry up just at the moment when the man hit me hard in the stomach. The pain was burning me, strangling me, but I kept taking the blows. If being hurt meant that my brothers were safe, then I did not care. I just could not let them in front of this … monster. His eyes, his face, everything in him was distorded by insanity and incomprehensible rage. It was aweful and heartbreaking at the same time. I was disappointed that he had let the sorrow consummed him without fighting it. He should be our father, our pillar, and should act like it now than ever, but no, he had just been selfish and had let the dispair taking over his mind. He did not even care about us anymore.

Time seemed to extend itself and at some point, I did not mind the hits anymore. It just hurt everywhere, so another blow did not change anything. Suddenly, everything faded away and I did not feel any fist against my body anymore. I then carefully opened my eyes and found Sunggyu-hyung standing in front of me, protecting me while the man was on the ground, groaning because of the pain in his head and on his back. My hyung had just pushed him away from me.

 

“Are you drunk to the point that you can hit your own son without realising it?! Are you stupid enough to hurt us, your own children?! Are you even thinking right now?!!”

 

I never saw my hyung so angry in my whole life and I just knew at that moment that he could not tolerate our father's behaviour anymore. He had been patient enough all of this time. He had taken all of the responsibility when our father had broken down at the disastrous news about our Mom. He had been kind enough to go and look for him when he did not go home. He had taken care of him when the man was unconscious. But now, just being beside him, I could feel all the anger, the sadness and the disappointment irradiating from him. His fists were thightly closed to the point that I could see some blood dropping on the floor.

 

“I asked you nicely to not let this family down but if you're so stubborn and selfish then just stop pretending being our father and go away. But if by any chance you still love us, then act like an adult should.”

 

The venom in Sunggyu-hyung's voice was dreadful. It was so harsh and cold. I noticed that it had the same effect on the man on the floor and he was now trembling and on the verge of crying.

My brother turned away from him and helped me up on my feet. His arms were securely around me while we were walking out of the messy kitchen. Just before turning to the right, towards the stairs, we heard a weak wisper resounding in the dark silence.

 

“I'm so sorry. It's just that I miss her … and it hurts so much.”

 

We stopped in our tracks and I glanced behind me. Our father was still sitting on the floor, tears now streaming down his face. I felt pity. How could a man like him, who I thought was the strongest person that I ever knew, could be so destroyed.

Before I could say anything, Sunggyu-hyung started walking again, pulling me with him. His answer came sharply and he did not even bother looking back.

 

“So do we. Just pull yourself together and don't you dare laying a single finger on them again.”

 

And with that, we went upstairs, away from the broken man.

When we stepped in the youngests room, we found the five boys sitting in a corner and hugging each other tightly. Sungjong and Myungsoo were crying silently while Sungyeol was holding his tears back. Woohyun and Dongwoo-hyung were trembling in fear and fright could be read on their tired faces. They flinched when the door was opened but the reassuring voice of our oldest brother calmed them immediately down.

Sunggyu-hyung set me on one of the bed and the others instantly rushed to us. Despite the pain shooting through all of my body at every moves, I tried to smile in order to sooth them a bit and took the three youngests in my arms. Their warmth appeased me right away. Woohyun kneeled in front of me and was already analysing the injuries while Sunggyu-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung went to the bathroom to bring back the first aid kit, some towels and a water bucket.

After the two oldests came back with all of the material, they directly closed the door tight and locked it in order to block our father to come to us. Jongie and Myungie had felt asleep again in my arms and Sunggyu-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung took them on Sungyeol's bed.

 

“Yeollie, come on. You have to sleep too.” Dino-hyung told him gently.

 

“But … ”

 

I saw in his eyes that he was scared for me and did not want to let go. He was clamping at me for his dear life. But as he had to rest, I gently ruffled his hair and reassured him.

 

“It's okay, Yeollie. Just go and sleep. We are fine now.”

 

He starred at me a few seconds before obeying and joining the others on his bed. Sunggyu-hyung took him in his arms and after only a few more seconds, he simply felt asleep. Woohyun brought me back to reality when he tugged on my shirt.

 

“Let me see your injuries, Hoya. Please.”

 

I nodded and take off the clothe, revealing an uncountable number of bruises. Fortunately, I was not bleeding from anywhere and I could see the relief in Woohyun's eyes when he noted that too. A peaceful silence, only filled with our breathes, reigned while my brother was applying some cold creme on my wounds. I could feel his trembling fingers against my skin and could see the tears at the edge of his bright onyx eyes. He was blaming himself for each bruise. He was scolding himself for each parcel of injured skin. I just knew that he felt guilty for what had happened but it was in no way his fault.

I stopped his moves, and his thoughts at the same time, by placing a hand on his face. He looked at me, surprised at first, but then let himself sink in my warmth.

 

“Stop blaming yourself, Hyunnie. It's not your fault.” I whispered, his soft cheek.

 

“But … ” He replied, brushing one the bruises on my arm with the tip of his fine fingers.

 

“Shh. It's okay. I promised to myself that I would protect all of you and I'm glad that you're all alright tonight. If each wounds means that you're safe, then it's okay for me to have them.”

 

“But I'm older, it should be me tonight. Not you … ”

 

“Stop it Woohyun. You're already doing a great job at taking care of all of us. Let me this role. Let me protect you, all of you.”

 

He sighed loudly and finally let his tears fell. He collapsed on me and I gladly embraced him. We lied down on the matress and stayed in this position for a while. He was crying out all of his fright and frustration while I was drawing circles on his back to calm him down. After maybe some hours, Woohyun ended falling asleep in my arms.

I turned away from the ceiling that I was fixing all of this time to look at the bed beside us. Sungjong and Myungsoo were deeply asleep in Dongwoo-hyung's arms. This one was snoring lightly, his head on Sunggyu-hyung's shoulder while Sungyeol was on the oldest lap. Gyu-hyung was playing with the hair of the youngers and was starring at me. When our gaze met, I immediately saw the determination in his eyes and I knew that we would be the wall protecting the others. We just had to.

 

When sunlights shined through the curtains, I opened my eyes with difficulty. Each breath that I took hurt every inch of my body. I could not move without feeling the pain shooting through my arms, my stomach and my back. A groan escaped my mouth without I wanted it and it woke Woohyun up. My brother stirred in my arms a little bit before opening his bright eyes and looked at me with concern.

 

“You okay, Hoya?” He mumbled, rubbing the sleep away.

 

“Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine.” I replied quietly, smiling at him.

 

He returned my smile and sat up, gazing at the other bed. I followed his sight and saw the three youngest still deeply asleep, now comfortably settled in bed, and the two oldest were sitting on the edge and were watching over them silently. I tried to get up to and as soon as they heard me, they rushed towards me and helped me to lean against the bedhead. I thanked them and the three of them took place in front of me.

 

“What should we do now?” Woohyun asked carefully.

 

“Shouldn't we call the police? What happened last night was so wrong. It should not happen again.” Dongwoo-hyung said firmly and I could sense the anger starting to raise in him.

 

“I thought about the police too but they would put us in a foster and we would be seperate. I can't let that happen.” Sunggyu-hyung sighed heavily.

 

He seemed to having thought about all of this situation all night. His exhausted face was the proof of it.

 

“But … ” Dongwoo-hyung contradicted before being cut by the oldest.

 

“I know how you feel Dongwoo-ah. I'm scared that it would happen again too. But look at them … ”

 

Sunggyu-hyung pointed towords our three baby brothers who were so peaceful in the warm bed.

 

“Look at us. If we ask help from outside, we surely won't be able to be the seven of us again like now. We already lost Mom … and Dad. I can't loose you too. I know it's selfish but … I just can't. Who knows were you would be send to, with who you would live with. At least, here, I can make sur that you're all alright. I will do whatever it takes to keep all of you safe and together.”

 

The determination in his voice was so strong, so intense. I could only let myself believing in his words. I reached out to his hands and took it gently but firmly.

 

“I'm with you, hyung. As I said to Hyunnie, I don't care if I have to face him again, as long as all of you are safe, then I'm fine.”

 

“Hoya, don't be silly. I won't let that happen again, I won't let him do that to you or to any of us again. I will be the one protecting all of you.”

 

“You're already protecting us, hyung. You've already done so much for us. Let us help you now. You're not alone and you don't have to stand alone against him.”

 

I really meant what I said to him. He had always felt the need to take all the responsibility and all the pain for us just because he is the oldest but he seemed to forget sometimes that we were here too, by his side, and that we could help him to cary this weight on his shoulders.

 

“Hoya is totally right. Stop fighting alone for us, Gyu-hyung. Share your burden with us, we will gladly help you. We can do it too.” Woohyun added, resolved.

 

And it was surely one of the most beautiful moment, despite what all that happened, when our hyung smiled brightly to us and accepted our support.

 

“Okay, let's protect our family, together.”

 

We smiled back at him and the four of us tenderly and desperately embraced each other. Our family was the seven of us from now on and we would do whatever it took to preserve it.

After a while, we sat back comfortably on the bed and seriousness came back.

 

“So what will we do now? We can't stay forever in this room.” Woohyun noted.

 

“We won't stay forever here. We still have to go to school and Myungie still have to go to the hospital for his usual check up. We will keep living by ourselves. Hyunnie, you will be in charge of the cooking. You're the one that learnt the most by Mom's sides so I trust you to make proper meals.” Sunggyu started to plan.

 

“Okay, count on me.”

 

“Dino and Hoya, you two will take care of Yeollie and Jongie. Bring them to school, pick them up at the end of the day, help them with homeworks or whatever they need. You two will be responsible of them.”

 

“Yes sir!” Dongwoo-hyung exclaimed.

 

“Got it.” I answered with a nod.

 

“But don't forget to work hard at school too. I don't want you to fail because of all of this. We have to study hard and have a good job then we can get them out of here.”

 

We agreed with him before he went on.

 

“I will take care of Myungie. It's gonna be fine. We will be alright.”

 

We all nodded, believing in his words. If we were the seven of us, then everything would be alright.

 

“And … what should we do if … ” Dongwoo-hyung hesitated but we all understood what he meant.

 

“I won't let him touch any of you again.” Sunggyu-hyung assured hardly. “But if it have to happen, you and Hyunnie will have to take the three kids and hide here. Don't turn around, don't try to stop him, you have to keep the kids safe, understood?”

 

I watched my two brothers nodded reluctantly at the order.

 

“I will do whatever it takes to stop him and prevent him to come near you. Hoya, I'm sorry that I have to ask you that but, will you help me?”

 

He was starring at me with pleading eyes, full of regrets. I knew that he did not want any of us near the man. But I was glad that he was aware that he could not handle the situation all alone.

 

“Of course, hyung. I told you that I was with you. I will protect this family with you.” I surely said.

 

He let out a heavy sigh of relief just when the three youngest woke up. When we turned to them and looked at their innocence faces shinning in the clear morning sunlights, I just knew that whatever would happen in the futur, I would always stand for them, the six of them.

 

During the next days, we were avoiding our father as much as possible. When we were at home, Sunggyu-hyung or I were always by the others side. We never let them alone. We always stuck the seven of us together.

But despite all of our attention, our father was barely looking at us anymore. He was out almost all day, until late at night when he would come home for only sleeping a few hours then leaving the house again.

We thought that it would be okay. We really believed that he would never do anything to us again. Oh, how we were so wrong.

 

During a few weeks, everything was so calm. So that night, when Sunggyu-hyung had found a job after classes, I thought that I could let my brothers alone at home. I wanted to stay behind at the library to study a little bit more for my upcoming test. I never thought that I would condamn the boys to live another nightmare.

The moment when I closed the door behind me, I felt that something was wrong. The silence was so heavy and the night so scary. There was no one in the living room and the kitchen when I checked those two places. So I went upstairs but again, none of my brothers welcomed me. Panic started to raise in me and I ran in every room in order to find someone, anyone.

When I stepped in the youngests room, an horrible view was waiting for me and the guilt caught me at my throat. Myungsoo and Sungjong were crying in Sungyeol's arms. Despite the darkness, I could clearly see the bruise on Sungyeol's cheek and I could not stop the anger spreading in me. The three boys were sitting, eyes full of fear, in the furthest corner.

Near them, Dongwoo-hyung was holding firmly Woohyun against his chest. The younger seemed to be unconscious and badly hurt while the older was about to release his anger on anything.

 

“Wh... what happened?” I asked, my voice trembling because of the fear.

 

Dongwoo-hyung turned his head towards my direction and stared darkly at me. If a look could kill, I was sur that my brother would murdered me right at that moment.

 

“You...” He whispered, his voice low and scary.

 

I could not move a single muscle. He passed Woohyun to Sungyeol and stood up slowly, so slowly.

 

“Where were you?”

 

“I … I already told you that I had to study … ”

 

“Where were you when we needed you? Where the hell were you when your twin was beating up?! Where the *ng hell were you when your brothers needed you?!!”

 

I was too shocked to say anything. That meaned that the man did it again. He had dared to raise his hands against my brothers again and tonight, I failed them. I was not there to protect them.

 

“Why did you let him do that to them?! Can you only imagine what happened?! Sungyeol had been slapped! Because neither of you or Sunggyu-hyung were there, this … man put all of his anger on Sungyeol just because he has Mom's eyes!”

 

My brother collapsed on me, shaking with hatred and crying his frustration out. I could only hold him tigh in order to not let him fall on the ground.

 

“And I was so weak. Too weak to protect them. So of course that Woohyun stood up for us. He took all of the hits. He was beaten up until he was unconscious. Then that bastard just let him lay there and he left again drinking or doing whatever he is doing since the accident. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything … ”

 

At every word, my heart shattered a little bit more. How was it only possible? How could he do that to his own children? It was insane!

As I tried to pick up my thoughts, I kept Dongwoo-hyung in my arms tightly. I could not let him fall deeper in despair. I could not let any of my brothers fall deeper in this nightmare. I would never let such a thing happen ever again. It was a promise that I graved into my broken heart.

 

 

 

~°~°~ Sunggyu ~°~°~

 

Almost six months had passed since Mom's death. It had been almost six months that the hits had sadly become usual. It was not everyday, fortunately. But it was still too often. When he would come back home from work, he gave us some money in order to buy food and paying hospital bills for Myungsoo. But every now and then, he would snap and the nightmare started again.

Every time, I would feel my own soul shattered under his fists while my skin was cut under his violence. I would give up on my own mind if there were not my brothers with me after the beatings. They were the ones holding me back in reality, in sanity.

Every time that he lost control on his feelings and that he rised his fists against us, Hoya was always ready to protect us. He was our armor. And I was so glad about that. While he was protecting us, I could at least take care about the others. I would lead them upstairs in the youngests room and hide them in the closet.

 

Close your eyes and your ears and count to hundred. Then, when you will open your eyes, everything will be fine.”

 

That was what I repeated and it worked pretty well for Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong. At least, they did not have the nightmares that we, the olders, had. Everytime when I closed the closet's doors I wished with all of my heart that the wooden walls around them would protect them, that our father would never dare to open those doors.

Then, as soon as I turned my back to the closet, I would let all of my feelings behind, with my brothers. Only anger and determination filled me and it gave me the courage that I needed to go downstairs again and get Hoya.

But I was a fool. How could two kids have any chance against a man? We had never win against him. He always lost his mind while beating us and when finally he would be tired of that, he would only leave the house, only leave our wounded bodies behind him. The bruises and the cuts hurt so much but the worst was to face the indifferent gaze of our own father. Just by looking at his eyes, I could tell how he was forgetting about us, about our family. I could sadly tell that he was so lost in his dispair that there was no turning back.

With the rest of strength that I could gather in me, I would help Hoya upstairs and there, in our shelter, we would finally breath. Another night succeding in protecting our brothers.

Then Woohyun would take care of our wounds. Most of the time, Hoya would fall asleep, too tired. But I could not. Not until they were all asleep, safe and sound by my side.

As time passed, I could tell how Woohyun got used to treat us. He was always shaking at the start, crying while bandaging our cuts. However, as it became all too usual, I could only see emptiness in his gaze and feel the automatic gestures on my hurting skin. It was heartbreaking. How could a ten years old kid being so used to treat wounds that he did not even flinch anymore at the view? It was so unfair but I was glad to have him by my side.

Despite all of that, I naively thought that it would all pass, that it was just a hard time and that our father would come back to us, just like before. Again, I was a total fool. And I understood my mistake that particular night, when everything changed for me, when the purpose of my life completely took another path.

 

It all started with a quiet evening. For once, I could believe that everything was alright. Woohyun cooked a wonderful dinner and our father ate with us gently, coming home earlier than usually. At the table, Yeollie and Dongwoo even made some jokes, making all of us laugh lightly. Yeah, it was almost perfect.

But then suddenly, someone drop something and the shattering sound changed instantly the mood. I could not remember who did that or what had been broken. All that I knew was that a second later, I was running upstairs with Sungjong and Myungsoo in my arms, following by Woohyun and Dongwoo who was pulling Sungyeol along with him.

Everthing were only reflex and I did what I had always done. I lead them all in the too familiar closet, repeated them the too familiar words to rassure them and then closed the wooden doors. I ran back downstairs to find Hoya stopping the violent man to take another step on the stairs. He wanted one of them and that thought made me shiver. I would not let that happen.

I jumped on him and we all fell on the hard floor of the living room. A moment later, he was kicking me on the stomach while I was still on the ground. I saw Hoya trying to get his attention in order to let me the time to stand up but it was useless. He had already lost his mind and was only focus on me. It as a good thing, then in that way, he would not hurt Hoya.

With a unknown strength, I found myself on my feet, facing my furious father. I did not want him to win this time, I will not let such a thing happen, not when the safety of my brothers was in danger. I managed to dodge a few of his punches but then a powerful one sent me across the room. I heavily landed on the coffee table which loudly and fiercely shattered under me. The pieces of glasses cut through my clothes and some even stabbed me in my back. But what scared me the most was the long and deep wound on my arm. Blood was flowing fastly and my arm was already numb after only a few seconds.

However, I could not worry more about it when I heard Hoya shouted a scream that froze me to my bones. The monster had taken avantage of my state to head towards the stairs. My brother tried as much as he could to stop him but he was sharply send against the wall, knocked out.

When I saw Hoya lying unconscious and unmoving, the rage within me explode and I forgot completely about my wounds and just ran to the man. Everything passed by so quickly. I reached out for one of his leg and pulled as hard as I could, making him fall unexpectedly. Without even thinking, I stood above him and hit him with all of the strength left in me until he was not moving anymore.

The anger was however still blinding me and my breath was so loud that I could only see that face that loathing me. I wanted to throw up, wanted to erase his face from my sight, wanted him gone forever of our lives. I hated him so much at that moment.

But then, two arms embraced me and I was back to the reality. Stairs around me, the unconscious body under me, the blood painfully flowing down my arm and the heartbreaking sobs behind me. Everything became clear again. The reality was a mess and so was my mind.

 

“Hyung … ”

 

“Hoya, it's okay now. It's over.”

 

“Your arm, hyung … ”

 

His cries became louder and I turned around to take him into my still valid arm. I was shaking and I could feel my body giving up on me. But I could not fall asleep. Not now, not here. I had to take my brother to our shelter first.

 

“I will be fine. Come on, let's go.”

 

I pulled him up and we headed to the room where the others were anxiously waiting for us. As soon as we were in the room, I locked the door and made sur that it could not been open and then finally let myself fall on the ground, all of my energy gone. I did not remember much after that, I simply let myself drifting to the unconsciousness, knowing that my brothers were once again all safe and that Woohyun would know what to do to heal me, as always.

 

When I opened my eyes, the lights through the curtais blinded me. I groaned at the sudden pain in my arm and felt someone waking up next to me.

 

“Hyung, don't move your arm.”

 

Woohyun was instantly above me, holding me down in order to keep me laying on the bed.

 

“Your arm is badly injured and still bleeding, you shouldn't move it.” He advised me.

 

“Uhm … How is Hoya? And what about all of you? And Dad, did he come disturbing you?”

 

“Calm down hyung, it's okay. Hoya is fine. He only has a few bruises but he will be fine. We are all okay and I thought that Dad wasn't home. There was no sound since you two came back in here.” He gently replied to me.

 

“Good. Hoya didn't told you? I knocked him out because he was about to come here. I couldn't let that happen.”

 

“Hoya felt asleep, too exhausted, just after you. Well, there is still no sound out there so you don't have to worry about him.”

 

Woohyun smiled beautifully at me and I felt relaxed for a moment. I gazed at the room and saw that the others were still deeply asleep. It was a relief and I took my time to look at each of them, memorising their peaceful faces. The sight calmed me down. I was about to tell my brother to go back to sleep when loud and violent knocks on the door resounded, waking brutally everyone up.

They were all scared and me too but I did not show it. I could not. I had to be strong for them. I quickly stood up and, with a shaking hand, I slowly unlocked the door, only to be shoved away while our father stormed into the room. I heard panicking breathes and scared cries and my determination shot back in me. I could not let him touch them.

So I stood up and faced him with all the strength and the courage that I had at that time, keeping my six little brothers behind me where he could not reach for them.

 

“Don't you dare coming closer to them.” I groaned coldly.

 

“When did you become so brave, little Sunggyu? It's not because that you knocked me out last night that you can always stop me.”

 

“I will do whatever I have to stop you, bastard!” My anger took me at the throat again and I had to hardly control myself to not punch him right away.

 

“Bastard? How do you talk to your father, Sunggyu?”

 

“You're not my father anymore since the moment you left us for alcohol and whatever you're doing at night when you're not at home.We don't see you as our father anymore.” I firmly said, expressing what we all thought all of this time.

 

“I see … Then I can say the same for you, all of you. My children would never let me down.”

 

“You're the adult here! Stop behaving like a kid and pull yourself together, damn it! Mom had never wanted our family to fall apart like this! She would want us to love each other and go on in our life!”

 

“But she's not *ng here anymore! She gave up on this family, on me!”

 

“And you think that she wanted to go away and leave us behind? She loves you and all of us to death! You're so selfish to think that way!”

 

I did not realise that we were screaming to each other so loudly until the silence came back, whistling sharply in my ears. My breath was so fast and my fists so tightly closed.

 

“You are the naive child who think that this family can be saved. This hell started with her death and it won't ever stop.”

 

Reality hit me painfully. He was right, this family could not be saved anymore at this point.

 

“You've already warned me about touching to your precious little brothers and I'm not here to do anything to them or to you. Just know that from now on, we're not part of the same family anymore. I will provide you some money and let you live under this roof because I'm not a monster, letting some kids dying of starvation and cold but as soon as you will have twenty years old, Sunggyu, I want all of you out of here and never see you again.”

 

“I'm fine with that.” I simply answer.

 

There was nothing more to say between us and he was about to leave the room when an unexpected voice froze the both of us.

 

“You had never tried to save this family. Why did you never do it? We can fix it if we all make the effort.” The shaking and sobbing voice of Myungsoo made my heart crumbled.

 

He was living with hope from the beginning of his life and even when things seemed to be the worst, he had always found a positiv way to get out of the despair. Just like now.

 

“It's too late now, Myungie. My happiness and all of my strength had been erased the day when she left me.”

 

And with that last sentence, he walked out of the room, walked out the house, of our lives.

At least, he had the decency to let us live here until I had the majority and then would take my brothers out of there. When I turned back and faced the others, there was only one will filling me strongly: we would leave this hell all together. Seven more years before that day. And while waiting for that day to come, I would find a work and prepare enough money for all of us to live happily, far away from here.

 


I hope you enjoyed this long chapter :D Leave me some comments then I will know about your opinions^^
Thank you to all of you who read, subscribed to and upvoted this story, I love you all so much and above all, thank you for your patience !! <3 I will work hard fr the next chapter and try to do it faster^^

Big Panda Hug, see ya~
<3