Prologue

Because we are Infinite

 

Lee family was happy. They were a big family and weren't rich but the nine of them were happy all together.

 

 

 

All of them had a role. The parents were working hard for their children. But despite being most of the time busy, they always found time to spend with their seven children.

 

Sunggyu was the oldest. He had to watched over his six dongsaengs and he did it pretty well for his young age. Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya were here to support their hyung.

 

Dongwoo always knew what to do to make each of them smile, what to do to make them laugh, to make them happy.

 

Woohyun was the closest to Sunggyu. He took care of the others when the oldest was not able to. He was close to his mother too. So he took her place when she was not here.

 

And Hoya, he was the strongest. He always protected them all and would always make sur that they would be safe.

 

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong were the three youngest. They were professionals in pranks but it was okay because they were happy together right? And as long as Myungsoo would smile then everything was alright.

 

 

 

They were happy all together, really. They were the perfect family. Until Ms. Lee died in a car accident. And there they were, throwing in their hell, destroying their childhood.