Marriage ?

The Hero

Been a while, right ? You can reread the story in case you forgot this, :')

“Oppa!!” joohyun waved happily. Yonghwa then come closer and peck her lips “Yah, people looking at us!” joohyun hit his chest.

“Well, your whole office seems know about us already, judging by security officer expression” yonghwa answered and hug her “I miss you so much, angel”

“Blame your business trip” she cringed.

“you should come with me then”

“yah oppa, you know I have work to do” joohyun said

“I told you to quit it already, I could afford our lives”

“Oppa….” Joohyun exhale.

“Okay, lets go home” yonghwa said and held joohyun hand.

Joohyun don’t know why lately, her boyfriend easily got carried, or sulky. And it became more sensitive when it comes to work.

“Quit your job already angel”

“what” she asked and chuckling. It’s the most random talk he made, and moreover after they made love sweetly.

“I could afford everything”

“Oppa, you so random”

Yonghwa just pulled her and kiss her tample “I love you so much, and I mean it” he said

“Why so sudden”

“Why you ask so many question”

Its not like she doesn’t want to quit and lean on yonghwa. But she kept thinking that its inappropriate, they not married already, why she should lean on him.

“I can hear you thinking”

“Well…”

“Cut it already, I’m tired” he said

“oppa….” She pleaded but yonghwa just muted her. “fine” she sighed.

Its already 2 am, but joohyun can’t sleep. She turn to yonghwa and find him sleeping soundly, back facing her. She touch his back and scooted closer. Wrapped her arms on his waist and sniffed his back. Silently sobbed.

Yonghwa eyes fluttered open and felt his back getting wet. His angel cry. He turn around and saw her face. “Hey” he said with husky voice “Wae ?”

“Oppa” she said and clutching his t-shirt

“Wae” he leand down and kiss her eyes “stop it, jebal”

“Oppa…” she sobbed. “I can’t sleep oppa” she take a long breath and started to speak again “Its so cold” she said.

“Oh baby…” he said and hugged her “I’m sorry, oppa is too much” he said and kiss her hair “Mian” he kept apologizing to her. He know ‘its so cold’ mean him, not the weather “Hush now, here, let me warm you” he said and kiss her eyelids.

Seohyun cry finally over and snuggling to him.


“Arrasooo, congratulation soyou-ah!!!” seohyun chirped and end the phone call.

“you look so happy ?” yonghwa asked in his closed eyes.

It was a bright Saturday morning, the couple decided to just rest at house and doing nothing. Yonghwa head was on her lap while she watch the recent drama.

“You even don’t see me”

“I know you by heart already” he giggled and open his eyes. “now tell me, why you look so happy on the phone with soyou earlier ?”

“You know she and gray oppa in relationship for quite a while, right ?”

“uhuh”

“Well, Gray oppa proposed her!!!!”

“Really ? what did she said ?”

“She said yes of course, ah my best friend is getting married, I wonder who will accompany me in office”

“She just choose the right choice” yonghwa sighed, now want to brag about stop the job. Seohyun just nodded and continue watch while caress yonghwa hair lovingly, the letter seems enjoy it and snuggle to her tummy. “What will you do if you are in her shoes ?” he asked and inhaled deeply her scent

“huh ?” Seohyun too focused too distracted

“I mean get proposed and everything”

“Well, it’s a yes then” Seohyun try to look her boyfriend “Wae ? you want propose to me ?”

“Hmmm” yonghwa sighed and look at her clear eyes that made him falling in love with her thousand times. “Wae ? you don’t want to settle down with me ?” he asked with serious tone

“Woaaahh, easy there boy” seohyun giggled.  “Why so serious all of sudden ?”.

“So you think this isn’t something serious ?” yonghwa sat up.

Here we go again “Seriously oppa, why are you act so weird lately ?” she sighed.

But yonghwa just sigh and stand up, he took the jacket and went out.


For the million times, she sighed and looked at her phone, her mind pretty occupied with thought of Yonghwa behavior. Today she, Tae Unnie, Hyo Unnie, and Soyou went to the cake shop and flower shop, next destination would be the bridal shop.

“Yah hyun, wae ?” soyou nudged her elbow

“Aniya” she shook her head, not wanting her best friend notice sudden cloud in her eyes.

“Seohyun-ah, I know you hid something. Palli tell me” she said, with her curiosity, her sisters finally come to her, and with that her tears finally broke down

“Wae hyun-ah ?”

“Unnie, I…i…..” her breathe hitched.

“Yah, drink water” hyoyeon give her water and rub her back.

“Me, and Oppa in bad term these day”

“How many days ?” taeyeon ask and earning glare from Hyoyeon and Soyou “What ? she said these days”

“a week”

“MWO ?” the three of them said in chorus “I mean, seriously, you guys always sweet to each other” soyou commented.

Seohyun then began tell her story and then look at three woman in front of her, she raised her eyebrow and wiped her eyer, the three of them give her that ‘i-know-why’ look

“What ?” she asked.

“He wants to marry you, pabo!!” soyou shouted. And earn a glare from their surrounding “Ah, jessonghamnida” she said and smiled “Unnie, this….” She sighed “This person, cicha, if it comes to relationship she always dumb” soyou maka motion want to hit her and the Unnies just giggled

“Yah!! How come you said that” seohyun glare at her.

“Ah I kind of remember our conversation a weeks ago on Bomi birthday” Taeyeon butted in

“Our ?”

“Yeah, me, Wooyoung Oppa, and Yongie” she said

Bomi Birthday

“Yah yongie, wont you settle down with my sister ?” Wooyoung look at him after he release Bomi from his hug.

“Uhm ? Wae Hyung ? you out of the blue” he chuckled

“Well, you seems already want to be a father”

“I do want, but, seohyun seems still enjoying her career”

“Yah yongie, you getting old, you know ?” Taeyeon chuckled. “Why don’t you let her do her job while she took a household”

“Ah noona, I don’t like that idea” yonghwa shrugged and sipped her cola “I mean, It will be hard if she work while do all wife job. I just want her focused on her wife duty” he smile while look at seohyun who talk with Bomi.

“But, are you already have plan to propose her ?”

“Looking from her answer when I ask to quit her job, maybe not in short time hyung” he smiled.

Seohyun just blink her eyes hear Taeyeon story “Yah Seohyun, he really appreciate your dreams and patient wait you, and now don’t you think it will good  if you settle down ?”

“Unnie, its hard to leave my job” she looked down

“Okay, whatever in your mind” her sisters give up and realize its useless talk to their sister, and so do with soyou.

I love him and dream about having our child. Little Yong or Little Hyun sounds amazing. But, I do want this job since forever.


“I’m home” seohyun said and her eyes bulging out when she realized that Yonghwa stuff in her living rooms, it look like he want move out ? Eh ? A scary thought creeping in her mind, what if oppa in love with another woman ?

“OPPAAAAA” she screams and run looking for Oppa

“Wae ? Wae ?” he comes out from bedroom

“What are you doing ?” she asked, well more like whisper.

“Packing” he answer

“Really Oppa ??” she asked

“What ? I already told you I found new apartment” he said and recall last week when he told her that he already buy a pent house near Napoleon, it was bigger than hers

“SO YOU WILL LEAVE ME ? YOU SAID YOU WILL HERE FOR ME !!!!” she shouted in frustration she palmed her face and cry pitiful “YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME”  she screams

“Hey” he come closer and held her shoulders “Look at me” he said.

“Shiro, go away jung yonghwa” she hiccupped.

“Fine” he sighed and let go of her.

Seohyun shocked. Once she heard the door being closed. She released her hand and found oppa just playing with door. A flood of relief fill in her. “YAH!” she throw her bags and run to her room.

“Seohyun-ah” yonghwa come closer and pulled her closer. “I’m not leaving you, I just drop some stuff to there”

With that word seohyun throw herself into his embrace and burry her face “Don’t leave” she mumble “I need you”

“Of course no silly!” he laughed and tweaked her nose “I love you, I have no idea what would I do without you”

“You scared me” she said and held him tight in death grip

“Yah yah, I can’t breathe” he said and held her hand “I’m sorry sweetheart”

She looked at her man and he smile to her “aniya, I’m sorry” she said and hug him. He just chuckled and kiss her lips lightly to passionately.

“I love you my Angel”

“I love you too, my Hero”


It was 3 AM in the morning, she opened her eyes and look at her side, he was not there beside her, like he always do. She grab her satin kimono and walk around, “Oppa ?” she called. But no one answer “Oppa, where are you ?”

 “OPPAA”

“Yah jung yonghwa!!!!” she scream more loud until something hit her. It was a wedding invitation. She open it and read

We are requested your honor of your presence at the marriage of

Jung Yonghwa

And

Kim Seolhyun

Saturday, The eleven of June on Heundae Hotel.

“No, it must be wrong!!” she sobbed

“Oppa, andweee!!!!”

“OPPAAAAAA” she screamed. She immediately look at her side and found no one, no it can’t be!

She grab her silk robe and run to the living room, to found her Oppa just came out from balcony “Hey there” he smiled.

She then walk to him and hug him “Why did you leave me ? what are you doing here ?”

“Got call from Jongie, what happened baby ? why are you sweating ?” he said and wiped her sweat.

“Uhm, aniya” she said and hug him even tighter

“Yah, seohyun-ah, wae ?” he asked.

“Oppa” she felt so emotional “oppaa” she cried

“Hey, why cry ?” he asked and she just shook her head. So he just swing their body to soothe her. After her cry pacified, he carry her again to the bedroom while raining her shoulder with kisses.

“Something wrong sweetheart ?” he asked.

She shook her head and scooted closer “Just bad dream” she said. “Kiss me oppa” she said

He just grinned at her randomness and kiss her.

After a while they broke the kiss and yonghwa close he bed lamp. “Lets sleep again” he said and pull the comforter.

Yonghwa close his eyes and enjoying seohyun caress his hair. While seohyun just look at her namja who already in deep sleep. Suddenly all Unnies and soyou word come to her.

Only having bad dreams and look he pack things made me scared. How about the dream become reality ? I think I would go crazy if that happen. I love this man, should I give up on everything and settle down. She thought and kiss him before close her eyes.

 

 




So, will seohyun give up on her career and settle down with Yoghwa ?

The next update depends on your comment ^^ *greedy author* (ps, i will update another story of mine)

Btw, how are you guys doin ? hope you enjoy this story and forgive any typo. :)

hv a nice daaayyyy