Found You

The Hero

Seohyun look to her wrist watch once again. She stomped her feet in angry. If only she not sleep while working, she wont work until this late. Its 2 am and she's sure there's no bus around. She tried to call her married unnies to 'borrow' their husband only to fetch her, but that so useless. She was sure that they're now sleeping soundly. 

She still looked at the street hoping that taxi would come. Suddenly something fall at her back. A big something until seohyun almost fall. "YAH" she scream. She turn around and saw a drunk man in the street "Aigooo..." she said and make distance from that drunken man.

"Please...hel..help..." he mumbling. "Its... its so cold"

Seohyun just shook her head and saw a taxi come. She stopped the taxi and hurriedly come in. She take a look at the man lying on the bus stop. He seems freezing due to night weather. Moreover, its winter now. "Ahjussi, can you help me ? That guy... he's my friend. Could you make he got into taxi" she asked. The driver just nodded and do what seohyun asked. 

And, here she now, after that drunk man vomit thousand times, she busy tucking him in her couch. His body felt so hot. Maybe he got fever. Seohyun walking to the kitchen and take the bowl with iced water. She wash her all time favorite handkerchief and place that in the man forehead. "eo..eomma..." he said in his sleep.

Seohyun widened her eyes and laugh in disbelief, this guys looked in his 30 or something but still called eomma when he's sick. Its so rare, for a guy who already in 30 called their eomma, "Its okay ahjussi... you're safe now" seohyun whisper.

"A..An..Angel ?" his breath now became uneven. 

What ? Angel ? Cheonsa ? Ah he must be in big hallucination. But, only one who called her like that.....

"Please... kkajimaa" he said and hold seohyun hands really tight, Seohyun found its really magical because she felt like electricity run through her body. "don't leave me again" he said.

"A...Ahra..." seohyun said and tap his head lovingly. "I'm here.. go sleep" she said, and magically, the man instantly drift to sleep. Seohyun slowly loosen his grip and went to the bathroom. Seohyun showered herself and then change into pajama. She then brush her hair and put a night cream before sleep. 

Seohyun walk again to the stranger ahjussi and saw the blanket almost fell. She just chuckling and tucking the blanket in his body in secure way. But when she tuck the blanket, she saw that he have a necklace with an initial J.Y.H. Seohyun eyes wide open. Oh gosh. J.Y.H did he perhaps the one who saved her in the past ?

******

Yonghwa woke up due to sunrise. He felt something thick and wet in his forehead. He just place it on the table and open his eyes. Its not the room he used to sleep. Where is he. He then take a look to around him and smell something delicious. He then walk to the smell came from and saw a girl busy with her cooking activity. Yonghwa cough to get attention. The girl then turn around and saw last night ahjussi standing in her kitchen door. Oh, he look nice. 

"Thank you...?" yonghwa said.

"Ahh, thats okay, we have had to help each other" seohyun answer and smiling. "Just make sure you dont throw yourself into a stranger body like last night" she continue. "Sit, and eat your breakfast".

"Thank you....."yonghwa then sit in the dinning table and saw the girl serve a plate of toast and scramble egg. 

"ehm.. ajhussi..."

"Naah, dont call me that, please i'm not that old..."

"Oh.. okay..."

"My name is Jung Yonghwa" he said and smile.

Oh gosh, that smile and that dark brown eyes. Its him. Her hero. She knew it, because her hero have the Jung as his sure name. The hero that saved her. "Nu..Nugu ?" she said again

"Err... Jung Yong Hwa" he said Seohyun eyes suddenly watered. 'if God let you meet him again, then you will" it was her best friend, Soyou said, and now her best friend doesn't wrong. "Miss ? Are you okay ?" he asked. 

"I.. uh.... I'm fine...." seohyun sputtered. "I'm Seohyun anyway, Kim Seohyun" she said. 

"Ahh, thank you so much Seohyun-ssi for saving my life"

What .... Did he didn't remember her ? She's the lost girl from scout camp about 7 years ago. But, she never mention her name in the past. Pabo seohyun! "You're welcome, please enjoy your breakfast" 

"Khamsahamnida~"  and he started to eat his food.

"Where did you life yonghwa-ssi ?"

"Hm...?" he spacing out a little before chuckling "i didn't have home" he said.

"Huh..?"

"I'm serious i'm a homeless person who usually sleep at my cafe.. there's small room in there for me to sleep"

"So you owning a cafe ?"

"Yeah, called Napoleon"

Seohyun giggled and drink her water "Napoleon ?"

"Yeah, i really inspired by Napoleon, he's awesome~" he said. and giggling.

"Did you know Napoleon ?"

"Yeah, everybody know, he's from history subject"

"He's awesome.."

"Seohyun-ssi ?!" he called her

"N..Ne... ?"

"You spacing out" he said.

"Ah, sorry.. I just suddenly remember my scout camp 7 years ago"

"Scout camp ? Jinjja ? You join that ?"

YES PLEASE! God let him remember me.... "Yeah.."

"Its funny because i'm the paramedic team who's being duty every year.. But now, i'm quit" 

"Why ?"

"Something happened" he said and smiling. 

So he dont remember me ? I'm the girl you help.. Please God make he remember me....

"Can I have your number ?" Yongwha asked and give her his phone.

"Hm ?"

"Me, have your number, and being friend ?"

"Oh yes, sure.." i'd love too, and i promise to take care of you, like you do to me in the past. Seohyun said in her mind. she then press her number in yonghwa's phone and missed call to her number. "There, i already save" she said. 

"Thank you so much, and i'm sorry for bothering you" he said "It's the best morning ever"

After some chatting in the dinning table, yonghwa said he have to go because he have to open his cafe. He then bid goodbye and bowed several times to her. Seohyun just leaned in the door after yonghwa gone. So he don't remember me ? But, that's okay... At least i met him.

*****

"YOU WHAT ????" soyou scream at her.

"Ugh, can you please lower your voice ? Everyone here looking at me ?!!" seohyun palmed her face, because people at canteen look at her in strange expression, thanks to Soyou. 

"Sorry..." she then turn to everybody who look at her ."Sorry" she said loudly and sit again. "But, sincha seohyun-ah... did you really meet him ?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you sure ?"

"100% sure.." seohyun said and tore her croissant "He said the same thing about napoleon, like he do in the past" she then place the piece of her croissant into . 

Soyou then sipped her water."Did your unnies know this ?"

"Not yet"

"They should know, so they would stop you from that creepy blind date" soyou tore seohyun croissant and ate that. "Especially, taeyeon unnie!" 

"Yeah... i should..." seohyun continue to eat, until something popped up in her mind. "Did you know the cafe named Napoleon ?"

"Of course, its the famous cafe hyun-ah"

"Its not famous, becaus i didnt know that ?" seohyun said. 

"Whatever..." soyou give up. She never win anyway, her best friend is such a genius when it comes to debate. "Why did you asked that ?"

"He's the owner of that cafe"

"SINCHA ?!!!!" soyou scream again and got a smack from seohyun "Sorry" she said again and rubbed the place seohyun hit her. 

"Can you drive me to there ?"

"Of course anything for my unhappy best friend" she said teasingly and both of them laugh. "Yah, palli eat your last piece".

*****

Triiinggg......

"Welcome to Napoleon Boat" said yonghwa while brewing a coffee. 

"Napoleon boat ?" he heard a voice, a similiar one. He then turn around and found the girl who saved him. 

"Oh, anyeonghasseyo!" he said and give her his famous smile. 

"Anyeonghasseyo!" seohyun said.

"Are you want to order something ?" he asked. 

"Mr. Jung, let me do that" suddenly his cashier boy said that. 

"No, let me handle this" he said and smile. 

"Hm. I don't know, its my first time, could you give me a recommend ?" seohyun asked

"Hm.. Are you love pasta ?"

"Yeah" 

"Okay then, i'll make you a special one, please sit down" he said. and seohyun just sit down at the table on corner of the cafe. She observed the café. She foun it really cute with a adventure theme. There’s so many maps and the short story of Nepoleon in cartoon.

“Here you go” Yonghwa made seohyun stop from her mind train. He served her food with a orange juice

“Thank you.. ehm, can I ask one more plate and glass ?”

“O..okay…” yonghwa stand and took one plate.

Seohyun then put some of her pasta to the other plate and pour her orange juice to the other glass made yonghwa left with confuse. “Please, accompany me have dinner” she said.

Yonghwa just chuckled at her antic and sit down, so that’s the purpose of the other plate and glass. He then take a fork and started to eat his pasta. “I could made the new, you know ?”

“That’s okay, if I wait you, then the pasta maybe cold”

“Ahra, you win” he said and eat again. He looked at seohyun who sometimes wiped if the cream smeared in her lips. He found it really cute. “I’ll take you home after this” he said.

“Huh ?”

“You don’t want to go home ?”

“Are you kicking me out from your café ?”

“What ? No, I just want to take you to home”

“Hmm… Arrasho, that’s so nice of you” seohyun said and somehow she felt so shy until she blushed. Suddenly one by one his café waiters go home, left just seohyun and yonghwa. “I’m finish!” seohyun said.

“You want to go home ?”

“Yeah, hm, how much is this ?” she asked referring to the pasta.

“Never mind” yonghwa answer.

“What ? No, please I want to pay”

“Look, that pasta is never exist in menu, I made it special for you, so if you want to pay, pay my pasta without tell anybody I made that for you” he said and smile made his face look more handsome.

“Ahrasso…” Seohyun said and get her bag. Yonghwa then took his motorbike key and took his wallet and also his cigars. “Are you smoking ?”

“Yeah… this is and going to clubbing every night, drink beer, and many more made me release my stress, its now kind of habbit”

“Its not healthy” she said in lower tone.

“That’s okay, I don’t want health either, I want died as soon as possible too” he said with a blank stare.

Seohyun stiffened. What happen to him, really ? Why did he really change ? “You really want to died that fast ?” she asked in disappointed tone

“Yeah…”

“Then who’s going to take care of Napoleon ?” she asked playing innocent, in fact, she didn’t want him to died before she take care of him.

“I don’t know, my brother’s perhaps ? Or its closed..” yonghwa said and shrugged his shoulder “Hey, would you come to my funeral if I died ?” he asked playfully. Too bad, for seohyun, there’s no fun in death word. She glared at him made yonghwa startled “Why so serious, seohyun-ssi ? its okay if you didn’t want to come to my funeral” he said and chuckled.

“I don’t like it when you play with died word. Listen, for you maybe your life is so priceless, but for other people your appearance perhaps so important. Please don’t make any fun of it” seohyun said and leave yonghwa with confuse mind. Why did she that mad ? Is he even hurt her feeling.

He hurriedly run to chase her and saw she already in the bus stop. “Hey hey, no need to be mad” he said. “I’m sorry”

“Its okay” seohyun said.

“Hey, why so cold ? I’m just kidding, okay ? Ahra, I won't died young, see ? I throw this” yonghwa said and place the cigars at the trash can. “Also, I didn’t go clubbing for tonight” he added.

“Not only for tonight, please for the rest of your life”

“I can't promise that”

“arrasho, but please change your habit slowly”

“Okaay miss nagging, can you please not mad at me ?”

“Okay…”

“So, we’re going home ?” yonghwa asked.

“Hm” seohyun nodded. She then followed yonghwa to the parking lot and yonghwa give her the helmet. “I’m sorry if I too much” she said

“That okay, its been a long time too hearing someone nagging at me”

Seohyun sighed and hopped to the motorbike.

They both reach seohyun apartment, Seohyun opened the helmet and give that to yonghwa, Seohyun still think, he might be going to club without her knowing. Andwe ! she should prevent it. “Can you sleep here ?” she asked out of the blue.

“What ? No, I already bother you once” he said.

“Please…” she pleaded.

“Are you doing this so you could prevent me from clubbing ?” he asked frowning his forehead.

“Short off”

Yonghwa then giggled and saw he face once more. Why this girl, in front of him so care of his life ? Didn’t she scared of him ? “Aren’t you scared of me ? I  mean, I’m stranger, I could be an axe murder”

“I don’t care, as long as you’re not going to club and drunk like yesterday. You could died, also, I know you are the good person” she said in double meaning “Because you saved me once” she thought.

“Arassho.. I’m give up. There’s no use argue with you” he said.

“Thank you, please come upstairs !” seohyun said cheerfully.

They both then entered the building and took the elevator. She observed Yonghwa, she know he’s changed now, but why’d he change ? Is something bad happen and made him want to died as soon as possible ?

“Can I called you with Seohyun only ?” he asked suddenly

“No problem” seohyun smiling.

“Called me yonghwa too, then throw that –ssi”

“You obviously older than me, I’ll call you oppa then” she said. Oh she really miss calld him oppa, like in the past.

Yonghwa stared blankly at her, its been a long time since he being called by oppa endearment. “ahrra”

*****

Hyoyeon press the door bell many times. She started to get annoyed. Why did her sister didn’t open the door. She then knocked the door and just about her fist landed in the door, its open, and to her surprise, its not her sister, but a guy. A handsome guy to be exact. She look again at the number at the door. Its really 601, so its really Hyun apartment. But why’d he in here ? And look very fresh from his sleep ? did he perhaps, her sister new boyfriend.

“Are you, hyun sister ?”

“neh ?” Hyoyeon gasped. Hyun ? Oh he really her sister boyfriend. She have to smack her sister head for not informing the new boyfriend  “Yeah, I’m Kim Hyoyeon by the way”

“I’m Jung Yonghwa” he said. “Ehm, Hyun still sleeping” he said hesitatingly.

“Is she tired due to you guys activity last night ?”

“WHAT ?” yonghwa shocked “NO, she’s just still sleep” he continue. “You bang the door, and I slept at the couch so its really sound clear”.

Suddenly seohyun come from her bedroom and hear the conversation outside the door. She saw yonghwa back, oh is he talking to someone ? “Oppa ?” she called, and yonghwa opened the door wider reveal hyoyeon angry yet suspicious face. She throw Seohyun her smirk. Oh crap, its night mare. Seohyun thought.

“Morning, dear sissy” hyoyeon said.

“U..Unnie…” seohyun sputtered. “C..Come in…” seohyun said.

Hyoyeon come in and give yonghwa the breakfast she bought from her house. She then smile and said “Can you place this for breakfast, I have a word to my sister”. Yonghwa just nodded.

Hyoyeon grabbed seohyun to the room and lock the door “Whats with that ? Are still remember me and Tae unnie as your sisters ? Are you inviting a guy to your house and we didn't knew it ? What the hell Kim Seohyun ?” she asked

“Unnie… its not what you thinking ! And please lower your voice” seohyun said. “Unnie… He’s Jung Yonghwa” she continue after gulped hard.

“So ? Whats wrong ?”

“Unnie, he’s the Jung who saved me at my scout camp” seohyun said and grabbed hyoyeon arms “He’s my hero. He’s here unnie”

Hyoyeon just gasped “Are you sure its him ?”

“Yeah I’m sure”

“Oh gosh seohyun-ah” hyoyeon then hug her sister “I’m so happy for you”

“Unnie~” seohyun said and hug hyoyeon back

“When will you introduce hime to tae unnie ?”

“As soon as possible unnie. He’s not remember me yet, also…… We’re not in kind of relationship” seohyun explained.

“Eiyy, you will in short of time”

“Unniee~” seohyun just laugh and hit her sister lightly.

They then heading to the dinning table and saw yonghwa already place the plate really nice. The three of them then enjoy they’re breakfast.

“So, Jung Yong Hwa, what’s your job ?” hyoyeon asked.

“I’m the owner of Napoleon Café”

“SINCHA ?! I always went there with my husband. Because he really like the Salmon Mozarella”

“Oh… Hm… Your husband must be Kim Junsu ?” he asked

“MAJAYO !!” hyoyeon answer excitedly. Made seohyun gasped in horror “Sorry..” she said. “But, sincha… your chef really mad ethe best Salmon Mozarella”

“Thank you so much, but I’m the personal chef there” he said and chuckling.

“What ? Seriously ?”

“Yeah, but I have an assistant” he added.

“Ahh~ Daebak yonghwa-ssi!”

Thank you” yonghwa said and continue eating. They eating until 8 oclock and hyoyeon said that she have to go, because her husband would be come from Japan. She’s heading to airport, while seohyun just wash dishes. Its saturday, so she could enjoying her saturday. “I have to work, hyun” yonghwa said.

“Huh ? Ahraa~ But… can you please sleep again in here ?”

“What ?” yonghwa chuckling. He made his way to seohyun and stand beside her. “I promise I’m not going to the club tonight, hm ?”

“Just please come here. Sleep here”

“Whats wrong ?”

“Just…” seohyun said and turn off the water “I want you to safe. Its so cold tonight”

Yonghwa smile see how much this girl worried to him. He longing for that actually. But he still wondered, why’d this woman really care for him. “Arrasho. I’ll come to here after work” he said.

“Thank you, and please be safe. Eat your lunch” seohyun added.

“Okay, I’m going now!” yonghwa said and going from her apartment. Seohyun smiled and slumped her body to the couch. She really happy indeed that her first love finally come back. First love ? Yeah, her hero is her first love. Finally, she's found her hero.

 

 

 

-----

GUYS !!! Finally i post this anyway, I made Seohyun named to Kim Seohyun XD because her unnie would be Taeyeon and Hyeoyeon.

Are you guys curious what happend in hyun past ? If yes, please stick with this story :)

Hope you enjoyed it, dont forget to, like, comment and subscribe ^^

I'm sorry if this not really good. I'm still learn kkk.  Thank you so much for you guys who already subs this story before i post, thats so nice of you.

Ignore the typo, as always :) enjoy it, and thank you for reading