Story Behind It All (2)

The Hero

Flashback..

“All the rescue team and paramedic please stay for a while, we had some briefing” Siwon the head of Chaperone Scout camp said. Yonghwa who was getting ready with his bag, now stopped.

“What happened ?” yonghwa asked minhyuk.

“I heard from someone, that one of student went missing about 12 hours”

“What ?”

They then went to the hut and listen what the head chief saying

“Listen, One of student went missing since 12 hours ago in forest. We have to stay and looking for her. Here is her picture” the chief said and holding the photo. Yonghwa look at the picture, it was a beautiful girl with a short hair colored dark brown and short bangs.

“We stay here for one day. We got 2 team. Team one would looking for her tonight, and team 2 would stay here, in the morning is vica versa.  Team one consist Lee Joon, Lee Gikwang, Lee Hongki and ok taecyeon for the recue team and for the paramedic team, it would be Jung” he said.

“Excuse me chief, why just one paramedic who joined today ?” asked Joon.

“Because we only have 2 paramedic now, we need one of them to stay in the tent, just in case” siwan explained and Joon just nodded.

And now here they are inside the forest looking for the missing girl. Yonghwa with Gikwang and Hongki meanwhile Taecyeon with Joon. They now following the maps of treasure hunt, because from what they’ve heard, this girl is missing when she look for treasure hunt.

“Hyug, how’s your mother ?” gikwang asked.

“She’s better now” yonghwa said and played with his flashlight.

“Yah don’t do that, your flashlight would be died”

“Easy hyung” gikwang giggled with yonghwa.

True what hongki said, now his flashlight is died and yonghwa were busy shake his flashlight, hope that it’ll be turn on again, but he was too late, it died. And before he realized, Hongki and Gikwang already gone. He’s all alone. He sighed but kep walking with his phone flash.

Yonghwa turn around, he now just want to go back to the tent. Just when he took a step, he heard a crying voice from downhill He then took a careful step to get down and keep walking. In every step of his way, he always pray that is a really crying voice, not his hallucination.

Unnie jebaaalll... its hurt.... help me unnieeee” he heard that clear. He saw that, He saw a girl crying while holeding her right hand who bleeding pretty bad. She was a mess, her short hair now look mess.

“Agasshi ?” he tried to called her, he cursed himself, why’d he don’t ask her name in briefing ? Once he want come closer to her, she stand up and try to runaway from him but she seems failed, her feet must be hurt too “Agasshi are you okay ?” yonghwa asked once again

“LEAVE ME ALONE..... PLEASEEEE” she scream and made yonghwa startled, what happened to her ? "Please don’t me... pleaseee....". she begged once again.

Oh he know now, she was a victim from a attempted . Yonghwa come closer to her and from the moonlight and help with his flashlight, he could see her scout uniform is already dirt and her face too. He slowly pulled her to his embrace to calm her down "Sssttt.. thats okay agasshi, i'm not a bad guy... i will not you, calm down" yonghwa rubbed her back.

She now became calmer, but she still hiccupping “Please.... He...help me" She said with all her might voice. just then, she faint.

Yonghwa became more confuse now, he cursed his stupid act play with flashlight and being separated with his team. He look at the girl who fainted in his arm and slowly lifted her little body. She’s so cold. “Hold on little girl” he said and walk. He now think about how he climb from the downhill and lifted this girl. Yonghwa silent for a moment before remember something.

There’s a tent for a emergency in the end of the downhill. He must go there and called all the unit to pick them up. Yeah that’s it. Yonghwa then started to walk to the tent.

After he arrived, he hurriedly check inside the tent, thank god it still contained mattress and a chair. He then place the little girl there and wash his hand with a mineral water. After done, he then Open his bag and started to unpack his medicine equipment. He wash her scar with mineral water and started to observed her scar. Its look like she stabbed by knife.. but.. with who. ‘Ah stupid yonghwa, you should sew her now, or else she might lost some blood’ he thought and started to sew her scar. After done, he clean the hand and close the scar with bandage.

He look at her uniform, its really dirt, he thought. Yonghwa opened his bag and saw for a sweater. But he found nothing just shirt and his sweatpants. He then started to open her uniform button one by one. After her upper clothes open, yonghwa lifted her body a little to turn off completely her uniform. Once the uniform opened, he saw a bruise on her stomach. He just shook his head and carefully made her wear his shirt. After done he lifted her hips slowly and opened her skirt. Again he gasped once he opened the skirt. He saw a bigger or perhaps a biggest bruise. He scoffed and rub it slowly. Her skin is so white made the bruise color contrast. It must be hurt. After sometime he made her wear his sweatpants and place again her body in mattress. He pour some water to gauze and wiped that to her face.

“Beautiful…” he said and smiling. “Sleep, little angel. You’re safe now” he said and stand up.

Yonghwa comes out from the tent and look for his phone. He called Siwon now

“Hello ?” he heard siwon voice.

“Hyung, its me Jung from Paramedic team, I’ve found the missing girl, she’s safe now”

“Tell us your location Jung” siwon said.

“Its in our emergency tent at the downhill”

“Okay, its already dark now, You have to look after her made sure she’s fine. We’ll going ther tomorrow” siwan explain

“Algeusseumnida” yonghwa said and hung the phone. After that Yonghwa came again to tent and pulled the chair closer to seohyun. He admire her beauty. Despite her tired face and mess face,she still beautiful like a flower.

“You must be an angel who fall from sky, huh ? And I safe you” he said and yawning. He place his head in the edge of mattress and sleeping.

****

Yonghwa come in to the tent after wash his face. He then found that girl already opened her eyes and mumbling something.

“Oh, you’ve awake ?” he asked.

“Help…” she cry.

“Sst… don’t cry, you’re safe now” Yonghwa said and come closer to her. He wiped her tears with his handkerchief. But she keep crying make he panicked. “Did you felt pain in your body ?” he asked.

“Yeah..” seohyun answer weakly. Her left hand pinting at her right hand. It was her scar from knife. “My head hurt, my throat also, my feet….” Joohyun cry harder. She sobbed and her tears now fall freely like a waterfall in her chubby cheeks. “Appo… Help me, please”.

Yonghwa felt his heart being pinched inside. Why did she have to felt everything like this ? Who do this to her ? “Ssst…. Its okay, its okay…” Yonghwa said while wiping her tears, Her cry became slow and she fall asleep again. Yonghwa just caress her sweaty forehead and smile. “Sleep well, angel..”.

After made her sleep again, yonghwa went from the tent and took some water from the pot. Luckily this emergency tent not tidy up yet. He sit and open his backpack again. He took the lunch box he got from last night and eat the half of it, that girl must be hungry. She run away for almost 12 hours.

His mind flew to his sick mother who currently in Seoul Hospital. She sick and he have to do this duty ? Oh he promise this is the last. After this, like what his mother always want, he'll opened a cafe.

He then felt someone come to him. Its that girl. She look better now, her short hair still look so perfect and her face, despite her condition, she still look like an angel.

“Oh, you’ve awake ?” yonghwa asked. That girl just nodded and stared at him blankly “Wae ? Are you thirsty ?” he asked. She just nodded. He then took a pot and pour a water to a small glass. He give it to her. “Sit here” yonghwa patted the empty spot and the girl just sit while drink her water. She guped it slowly, maybe hurts.

“Thank you” she said and kept her head down

“You okay now ?”

“A little bit hurts, but its better than before”

“Good to hear” yonghwa said and smiling, giving some courage to her.

“Are you a rescue team ?”

“No, I’m paramedic team who in duty at your scout camp”

“I see… but where anyone else ?”

“Last night in while I getting ready to back to Seoul with your scout group, a friend of yours said that you gone for almost 12 hours. There’s no other choice, so your scout group went to seoul first and the rescue team along with paramedic looking for you based on your picture they give to us. So here you are, I found you” yonghwa explained.

“You saved me” her voice started to cracked. Yonghwa look at her. She seemed hurt physically and mentally. “You saved me” her tears started to felt down.

“Oh, don’t cry please, I cant stand it” yonghwa said and took his handkerchief. “Please don’t cry, you’re safe now” he said.

“Thank you so much…” she said and took his handkerchief. She wiped her own face.

“Yeah, that’s okay” yonghwa said and look at his wristwatch. ‘the team should be in here right now’ he thought “The team probably here in hours”

“Okay” she replied shortly. She suddenly raise her head and saw hi. “Ehm… excuse me, I didn’t want to rude, but did you change my clothes ?”

“Oh yeah, I change that into my shirt and sweat pants because your uniform so dirty and so much blood” he explain “But, you don’t have to worry, there’s so much woman that I help to change clothes. Os you don’t have to scared”

She chuckled hearing yonghwa explanation. Oh finally she laugh, he thought and smile. “Thank you, and I don’t felt worry, I knew that you are professional” she said.

His heart somehow felt warm hearing what she said. He amazed by the way she laugh. He thinks it so beautiful. She surely like an angel fall from sky. “Angel” he mumbled.

“Hng ?” she titled her head in confuse. “What did you say ?”

“Angel… can I called you that ?”

“Why ?” she chuckled.

“Just because. You look like an angel”

Hearing that she laugh and her face flushed in red. His hear beat rapidly now. “What a cheesy line ?” she laugh.

“No its not, I’ll called you angel then” yonghwa added. “Sometimes it really comfortable to know each other as a stranger, right ?”

She laugh out loud hearing that statement and nodded “Okay okay, so I’m an angel, and who are you ?”

“I’m Mr. Jung then” mr. jung. He always called by people with that name.

“Hey its unfair, you said your sure name ?”

“But there’s so much Jung in Seoul” Yonghwa defended.

“Hm..” She pouted while thinking. Yonghwa find it really adorable. His heart began beating uncontrollable. “Arrasho, I’ll be Kim Angel then” she said and that made yonghwa frowned “There’s so much Kim in seoul, right ?” she copied what he said and yonghwa just laugh

“Okay, Angel…”

“Ahra Mr. Jung” she said and giggling

“Have some chicken” he said and place a chicken in the plastic plate. “Eat well, I’ll call the rescue team to know their position now” he said and stand from his seat.

Its not like that he wants to end his time with her in here. But, her family must be worried sick right now. He should do another time with her when they both arrive at Seoul.

“Hello ?” he heard siwon called from the other line and made him startled from his deep mind “Hello ?” siwon asked again.

“Hyung… when the team would arrive here ?” yonghwa asked.

“Our team stuck in forest, They got a flat tire,  probably tomorrow at dawn”

“Sincha ?” yonghwa excited in sudden. “Ehm, I mean, sincha ?”. he said after coughing. He don’t know weather he have to be happy or sad ?

“Yeah, you take care of her, okay ? she didn’t hurt in anybody ?” siwon said

“She’s hurt, but I’ve already handle that”

“Okay, just look after her” siwon said.

“Algeuseumnida” he said and with that siwon hung up the line.

Yonghwa then walk again to where she sit. “Ah, they stuck at forest”

“What ?”

“They stuck in forest, they got flat tire”

“Ah I see”

“You okay if you wait here longer ?” yonghwa asked.

“Its okay”

“Okay”

“If you are always here” she mumbled something, but somehow it feels so clear in yonghwa ear. He look at her and found her eyes already watered. “Because with you it feel more safe” she said.

Yonghwa look at her and scooted her closer, he give his best embrace and carefull enough not to make her wound bleed again “Arrasho, I’ll stick beside you until the rescue team arrive” yonghwa said ‘I’ll stick in your life forever too if you want’ yonghwa thought.

“Thank you”

“Don’t cry now.. if an angel cry, it’ll be raining hard, you know ?” yonghwa said and made her chuckled. She wiped her tears “Mind to tell me what happened to you last night ?” he asked carefully and look down to see her face.

“Me and my team are separated because we looking for gold treasure. I already use all the clue and the maps, but I never found way back to camp. So I kept searching until its dark already. Suddenly an ahjussi said that he’s from our camp and now how to get back. So I trust him  and follow him. Bu the bring me to the hut. He said that we’ll rest…” she said and continue crying

“Then suddenly he locked the door and forced me to the room. He drag me, its hurt…” seohyun said and cry again “I try to run, but he hold a knife.. so I scared and… and he… he began to touch my body.. oh gosh…” she continue and crying hard. He just hug her and rubbed her back. “I kick his crotch and it successfully pained him. But the knife he hold is swing freely and stabbed my arms. I felt down and he kick my thigh hard. But I took the chance and run away…” she said and sobbing.

‘That bastrad’ Yonghwa tighten his embrace. He somehow felt that he have to protect this girl. She’s so fragile. Its his promise, he have to take care of her, no matter what. “That’s okay, you safe now.. sshh” he said and rub her back gently.

*****

Yonghwa wake with a strange feeling. He felt that his body being enveloped by something. He then wake and saw her standing and smile. She holding a blanket, oh she looked like want to give him her blanket ? How cute. “Uh, hey you okay ?” yonghwa managed to ask despite his excitement feeling.

“I’m fine, I just want to give you this blanket”

Yonghwa smile and stand from his chair, he grabbed the blanket and then embrace her little body. “You wear it, I’m fine” he said, and somehow his hand never want to leave her body. It felt like her body fit perfectly in his arm. “why your body is so little ?”

She chuckled and said “Of course, because you have a firm body”. “Your body is so warm” she snuggle more to his embrace seeking for warmth.

Oh God, his heart can’t stop from beating fast. Is it possible that he already in love with a very strange girl ? He then took her hand and rub it with his hand in quick pace, his mother told him that technique is effective during you freezing. The girl giggled when he doing that. Yonghwa looked down “you like that ?” he asked amusedly. She just nodded and laugh louder when he quickened his pace.

“Hhahahahaha.. omo enough its getting hot now” she said.

“Ahrrasho, I don’t want your hand in fire either” he chuckled.

She then laugh, and hearing her laugh is somehow made him felt so much butterfly in his stomach, thanks to everyone who made that statement. She then looked up to him and place both of her hand in his cheek. ‘OH HOLY GOD MOTHER, I MIGHT DIE YOUNG DUE TO HEART ATTACK’ he said in his mind.“That is so you don’t felt cold” She said and smiled to him.

Oh that angelic smile that he’ll record in his system for sure. He looked at her nose who getting red due to cold wind night. He bent down and kiss the tip of her nose. “That is so you can’t sneeze”he copied her and smile.

She just smile, yonghwa then take a peek outside, its still dark. “Are you comfortable ?” he asked.

“Like this ? Yeah,  why ?”

“You want to cuddle and sleep again ?”

“But the mattress is so small for two ?”

“That’s why we need to cuddle” he said.

“Okay…” she said and let go his embrace. She went to bed and he follow her after, he lie down next to her and bring her to his embrace “Are you sleepy ?” she asked.

“Not really, why ?”

“Did you  heal my scar ?”

“In your hand ?”

“Yes”

“Yeah, I sew that” yonghwa answer and rub her wound gently “Is it still hurt ?”

“A bit, but that’s okay, thank you” she said and smiling.

Yonghwa just smile back “Next time, don’t you ever follow stranger”

“Hm..” she said “Next time I’ll never join again. This is my last camp”

“Why ? Are you got traumatic ?”

She shook her head “I have to face final exam this year” she said and looked up to see his face, she then smile “and I don’t have any trauma because of this. Instead, I got lesson to learn and an unforgettable memories”

“An adventure ?”

“Yeah, an adventure” she said and smile to yonghwa.

Yonghwa couldn’t help but stare at her moist lips. She look so perfect, He brought his hand and rub her lower lip

“Can I kiss you ?” he asked. She looked at him now. Oh she would think that he’s ert “Ehm, just a kiss ?”

She blink her eyes before nodded her head and close her eyes. Yonghwa didn’t waste any time to think twice, he then bent down and peck her lips slowly. She look like shock but she blushing. It made him feeling greedy and want to kiss her again. He smiled gently to her and within second, she kiss his lips. Yonghwa held her neck and made the kiss more longer. Its like he wants to savor the moment. He titled his face gaining some access and she titled her face too in the opposite direction.

After lack some air, he pulled back and peck her lips again and again until she laugh. He cant resist saw her blushed hard. He then hug her again “Ouch” she yelped.

“Why ?”

“You touch my scar”

“Ah, sorry” Yonghwa then moved his hand to her back. He rubbed her back lovingly.

“That’s okay”

“Anyway, did you love this adventure ?”

“I really love this one” she chuckled.

“Did you know napoleon ?”

“Yeah, everybody know, he’s from history subject”

“He’s amazing”

“Did you admire him ?”

“Very much, he amazing with all his story, he almost subdue all over Europe”

“You are amazing too” she yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely “You saved me” she continue and sighed. She snuggle more to his chest, oh it felt so warm.

He chuckled and hug her even more “Sleep now, the rescue team probably here at dawn” he said.

****

Yonghwa in his deep sleep when he heard a movement from outside the tent. He saw a shade of a guy. A short guy. He gasped in horror. Who is he ? It’s obviously not the rescue team, the rescue team wouldn’t alone in here.

Yonghwa slowly place her head and climbed down and went out from the tent. He saw an ahjussi outside the tent. “Who are you” he asked.

The ahjussi turn around and he hold the little girl scout hat. Yonghwa widened his eyes and steo back to zip up the tent.

“I knew, you must be the one who saved that little ” he asked and smirking like an evil.

“She’s not you idiot” yonghwa chuckled. Oh now he regret why did he never continue his taekwondo with jonghyun ?

“Give her to me” he said

“Never, until I died” yonghwa said sternly

The ahjussi then showing what he holding. It was knife. Yonghwa scoffed. “I bet she’s bleeding hard because of this, right ?”.

“Back off you bastard”.

“Give her to me, nice boy !!!”

“I’m not your dog” yonghwa said and he started to pick a stone with his right foot. “stay away ahjussi, 10 minutes or within my team would be here, you would get arrested and be accused a ual harassment to a girl underage”

“And so ? We have to be fast, right ?” he said and run fast. He stabbed yonghwa stomach and pulled back his knife, he then stabbed his left chest and pulled back his knife after look at his wound, he stabbed again and again the wound until yonghwa felt like dying.

“N…No… Angel.. Run” he said between his cough.

“I told you to give her to me you idiot” the ahjussi laugh and opened the zipper.

Yonghwa saw his shade from his blurry eyes. “Angel…my Angel.. don’t leave… no” he said and everything went black.

****

“NOOOOOO” yonghwa scream. He felt his forehead sweating already. He looked around and found his brother, Jonghyun run to him. He called the doctor and the doctor came, after the doctor run some test, they leave jonghyun and yonghwa alone

“Hyung..” he said.

“Jonghyun-ah, where am I ?” yonghwa asked.

“You’re in Seoul Hospital hyung, you have a coma for almost a month”

“What ?”

“Yeah, you injured pretty bad” jonghyun said “Luckily he didn’t stabbed your heart”

“Where is she ?”

“Nugu ?”

“The girl… My angel.. where is she jonghyun ?”

“Your angel, who ?” jonghyun asked confusedly.

“The girl I help… my angel… where is she ?”

“I don’t know hyung”

“No.. please don’t tell me that ahjussi took her” yonghwa said in teary eyes.

“I’m sure that she’s safe hyung” jonghyun said. Yonghwa then lean back to his bed. His mind is none other that girl. Stupid him. Stupid him. “You shouldn’t have do that, hyung”

“Do what ?”

“Going to that camp, uri eoma already said” jonghyun said.

“Yeah, my bad, I’ll say my sorry for her”

“Its too late hyung”

“What ?” yonghwa titled his face, he sense something bad from his brother. “What happened ?”

“Eomma died and… and she give you her heart…”

“WHAT ?” yonghwa screams “ANDWEEEEE” yonghwa cry. “How could you guys do  this ?!!!”

“She dying, but her heart are safe, she….” Jonghyun felt his throat stuck “She give her heart for you”

“No NOOOO I don’t want live either then !! I’ll die with her. EOMMAA ANDWEEEE” he screams again and jonghyun hug him tightly. “Eomma mianhe eomma… eommaa. Eommaaa” yonghwa mumbled and he felt that his chest tighten. It felt like pinched from inside “No.. its hurt… GOD WHY’D YOU MADE ME THROUGH THIS” yonghwa scream. He couldn’t blame that girl either, if only he face a choice who would he choose. He choose to die then, he rather died than being with one but lost another one, but somehow, he felt like he lost the 2 of precious woman in his life.

His Angels.

“EOMMAA ANDWEEEE”

end of flahsback

*****

“ANDWEEEEE!!!!” yonghwa scream loudly and sit. His body in sweat right now. He look around and found seohyun in her confused and scare face.

“Oppa…” she come closer to him “What happened”

“Hyun…” yonghwa said and his voice cracked. “Hyun-ah…” he said in trembling voice”

Seohyun run closer to him and sit beside him. She then pulled hie trembling body and made her body fall to the couch. She hug him who crying above her. “Oppa~” she said and rubbed his back.

“My mother, hyun-ah.. my mother” he said again and sob. He place his hand on his left chest and hit that several times “I hate this… I don’t need this… I don’t want this… I want die” he said sobbed

“Oppa, enough” seohyun scream and held yonghwa hend from hitting himself. “Enough oppa.. enough”

“I don’t want this… please God…” he sobbed hard in her chest. He needed too. Somehow, her embrace felt so familiar with him. But he couldn’t think straight.

Seohyun just remind silent. Her tears slowly fall from her eyes. What happened after that morning incident ? Did someone hurt him that bad until he have to felt this ? Really, what happened.

Yonghwa now calmer, he sit in her balcony and saw seoul. He then felt someone covered him. He turn around and saw seohyun smile to him. “Its been a long time since the last girl covered me with blanket” he said and stared blankly at the seoul sky.

Seohyun smile in bitter way. ‘its me’ she thought. ‘so he never look for another woman ?’. She just remind silent and sit beside him. “If you had calmer right now, would you tell me what happened ?” seohyun asked carefully.

Yonghwa looked down before smile to her “My mother, she died 7 years ago. She give her heart for me. 7 years ago, I was being paramedic team on scout camp and this girl I help, she almost by an ahjussi and I help her. In the morning the ahjussi stabbed me by knife in my heart and stomach. My mother got a brain cancer so, her heart is very health and she give it to me…. I don’t want live if its like this hyun-ah.. I want died”

Seohyun gasped. So that’s why. She palmed , is it because of her, yonghwa lost his mother. She then rose from her seat and walk backing him

“Hyun ?” he confused.

Seohyun just walk slowly to her room. She felt she want just died now.

“Seohyun…” yonghwa come closer to her. Seohyun already stop walk now. She cry in front of kitchen sink. “What happened ?” he asked and cupped her face. But that made seohyun felt more guilt.

“Oppa…” she said and sobbed “Oppa… just hate me… leave me oppa” she said

Yonghwa frown his forehead and saw her with a confuse stare. “What ?” he asked.

Soehyun just wiped her tears abruptly and fold her long sleeve pajamas. She saw him an old scar. She took his hand and place that in her old scar “I’m the girl you saved, 7 years ago oppa… see ? Feel it, its my wound that you sew inside the tent” she said and cry as a river

Yonghwa widened his eyes and look at her “A..Angel ?” he asked.

Seohyun became more panic. His face expression is undescribeable. Did he perhaps mad at her ? “O..Oppa” seohyun called him again. “Yes its me..Mr. Jung,  my hero”

And yonghwa still stunned as stone.

 

 

 

 

-----------

DANG !! hahahaha would yonghwa like tha fact that hyun is his long lost angel ?

Keep stick with this story, guys ^^

 i'm sorry if this bad.... hihihi but i've tried hard.

Thank you for all those subscribers! I love you all

Ignore my typo as always :')

Please leave your comment, enjoy reading this story and Thank you for reading :^)