Insecure

The Hero

“Hyun, did you see my phone ?” yonghwa asked while buttoning his shirt. His hair still damp.

Seohyun went to him and place a small towel at his hair and started to dry that She then smile and pecked his lips “You charged it, and it still at the drawer next to our bed”

Yonghwa grinned. Oh what whould he do without this goddess ? He then grab seohyun waist and kiss her lips gently, as the gratefulness “I love you” he said

“Isn’t it supposed to be thank you, or something ?” she giggled.

“But I prefer I love you million times” he said and pull her closer until there’s no space between them.  “How’s that sound ?”

“Hm..” she place her index finger “Cheessy” she mocked.

“But you like that, I can see at your eyes”

She just giggled and push him. “You’ll be late” she said and went to bathroom. As long as she hate that ‘youll be late’ words she also cant make yonghwa stay. That man always want to held his café with his own hand.

“Angel, you come to café later ?” yonghwa asked.

“Eoh, I don’t know” seohyun said and come to bedroom “Wae ?”

“Its been a while since your visit”

“Okay, later maybe” she answer finally after some minutes

“Yeay! You are the best baby, I love you” he said and kiss her.

To be honest, there’s a reason why Seohyun rarely show her face again at café because someone called Seolhyun really made her irritated. She seems have a big crush at Oppa. She show off to much skin than the usual waitress, she also cut her hair like seohyun did, wore the clothes almost same with seohyun, and everything always look like to seduce oppa.

Seohyun already talk about this with oppa. But he just laugh and kiss her cheeks “Don’t worry, they can imitate you, but they’re not you” he said.

But still, there’s a tugged pain at her heart. Made her insecure everytime. Because seolhyun obviously a fresh one, a young one, and she more beauty than her. What if oppa like her more ?

Seohyun juts discussed this matter with only soyou. Her best friend give her advice that rather than hiding, she should be show off in from that seolhyun. But seohyun just too insecure.

Today oppa ask her to come, how could she refuse ?

 


 

“Annyeong miss Seohyun” Jungshin, Yonghwa favorite assistant greet her

“Annyeong!” she greet him. “Where’s oppa ?”.

“At his office of course”

“Gomawo chinggooo” she said and went to Yonghwa room.

To her surprised, she saw Yonghwa sleeping at the bed while Seolhyun cleaning the room and stealing gaze at Oppa. What the hell.

“What are you doing here ?” she asked with the cold of her tone and enough to made yonghwa conscious from his slumber. She remember that Yonghwa stay all night, arranging so much documents. Its almost the newly open branch at Busan. He look so tired.

“Oh ? Miss Seohyun” she bowed.

“Hyun-ah”

“You know that this room is for privacy only ?” she asked.

“B..But yonghwa oppa often called me to here, so I guess its-“

“OPPA?” she asked in disbelief “Isn’t he your boss ?”

“Yes, but its feel more comfortable to call him like that, and he didn’t mind though, right oppa ?” she ask with smile and for seohyun that y smile

“That’s it, I can’t stand it anymore!” she said and come closer “He supposed to be your boss, not your lover” she stomped her feet.

“Seohyun!” she heard oppa called her with stern voice. Oppa too ? Her tears already visible and yonghwa hate that.

“Fine” she sighed and run out from restaurant. She didn’t want looked so weak in front of him.

“Seohyun, andwe” he said and try to chase seohyun, but the girl already disappear.  He just ruffled his hair. Maybe she needs time.

“I…I’m sorry… I don’t know It may lead into this” seolhyun said and lower her gaze.

“Next time, never called me oppa again, moreover in front of seohyun. I didn’t remember allow you to call me that” he said and go to his room to grab his key and looking to her.

“What have you done?!” jungshin scolded seolhyun

“I..I’m sorry” she said in scared.

“You shouldn’t do that, they are inseparable! You didn’t know how much Seohyun means to hyung” jungshin said and went to kitchen leave the guilty seolhyun

True, she had a big crush with her boss. From the beginning she already knew that her boss already have miss seohyun. The woman he love so much. She had always think that wasn’t it okay to have him before he got married right ?

But today prove everything wrong. Yonghwa maybe never scolded or angry with his employee. But, the way he talk earlier, it unusual. Somehow felt so cold.

 


 

Soyou grumbled once she heard the door bell, its Saturday and at 2 in noon, someone dare disturb her beauty nap! Hey its rare for her to get this.

But she surprised when she found panic yonghwa at the front of her door.

“Yonghwa oppa ?” she asked.

“Soyou-ah, did hyun here ?”

“Ah, they must be in quarrel or something” She thought. She still remember that when she had quarrel with her boyfriend, she runaway to Seohyun and Yonghwa house. “No” bust she manage to answer with that.

“Really ?”

“Yah, don’t you see I’m just woke up from my slumber!” she said sulkily.

“Ah, miane. But if you heard anything form her, pelase let me know” he pleaded

“ahra” soyu said. “Eh, wait ? you mean, hyun is gone ?!” soyou just connect with him and widened her eyes.

“I tried to told you earlier!” yonghwa grumbled.

“Yah yah, eotthoke ?! If something happen, you die!” she point her finger

“woah easy there kitten. We wont, that’s why I look for her”

“Actually, she have a secret place, everytime she sad she would always come to there.”

“and where is that ?” he asked impatiently

“yah ! Easy tiger ! Its supposed to be hyun big secret. Ani, our big secret!”

“Yah, we’re in danger state, and I’m hyun husband soon to be”

“So confident” soyou hissed and yonghwa just rolled his eyes. “Fine fine. Sokcho beach, hyun always there when she had problem ”

Yonghwa just thank you her and go. Oh kajima hyunie.

 


 

Seohyun tears out like a waterfall. Ah she hate this. Why she felt insecure all of sudden! If she even compare to seolhyun ?!

She felt that she really upset. The fact oppa didn’t defend her instead of scolded her in front of her enemy. Seohyun knew that this too childish. But she couldn’t help it. She felt more insecure right now.

“I guess it’ll rain hard today” she heard a familiar sound come from behind. Hurriedly wiped her tears and nose she get ready to stand up when the guy held her. Damn it, it must be soyou who let him know her hiding place.

“Are you really planning run away from me ?” he asked

“Let me go” she said and sniffed.

“Andwe, I cant live without you” he said bt seohyun just rolled her eyes. He then kiss her eyes and nose. She look so cute when in this state. She maybe look more wise than him, but now its become his favorite to saw her cute action “You in the anger state, seohyun-ah. Don’t go. Let your self calm a bit, I’ll go and made you comfortable, but please.. please…. Don’t say that you cant stand me anymore. I need you baby” he said and kiss her cheeks “I know we still have some issues. But you could calm yourself first and let me explain at house. Hm ? I love baby” he said and stand up.

Seohyun tears fall more hard, this action made her felt more like stupid ahjummah. But to think about it. He looked for her made her felt warm. He even ask soyou who easily got angry when she woke up at Saturday like this. Ah she too childish. Oppa often got jealous. But not like this.

She then wiped her tears and walk out from beach to looking for bus.

 


 

Seohyun did her best to not make any sound when she got into room. But yonghwa just got out from the bathroom and smiled look at her.

“Oppa” she said

“You don’t mad anymore ?”

“Oppa…” she said and trembling.

“Come here baby, oppa miss you” he widen his arm and seohyun just come to him. She hug him tightly and sobbed pitifuly

“Mianhe oppa… I’m too childish” she said.

“Aniyaa~” he said and push her to saw her face. “Oh, don’t cry” he said and kiss forehead “If I was you, I would do the same thing. The worse I guess” he chukled

“Oppa aniyaa” she said and hug him again “Oppa, I felt so insecure everytime I come to the café because of her and I saw you this morning. But oppa, it doesn’t  matter anymore. I don’t care. All I care is you. Oppa sincha gomawo for being htoughtfull boyfriend. I couldn’t ask for more” she sobbed.

“Oh baby” he said and kiss her hair “Look, she can imitate you all over she want, but she can’t being you. You are what you are, nothing compare than you. My girlfriend is my bestfriend. I’m more than thank you to found you hyun-ah” he said “And about this noon, I didn’t even know she come to my room. I thought she understand that its just OUR room. I’m sorry if I hurt you, ehm ?”

“I’m sorry too for make you worry oppa, jinja mianhe” she cupped his face “Saranghae oppa” she said and kiss him.

“Nado sarangahe, my angel” he said and kiss her back.

 


 

“Oppa how did you know I was there ?” she asked. They now lying at their bed. And everything okay now.

“I ask your best buddy”

“Soyou ? She must be sleeping, and you disturb her” she giggled

“Yeah, she pretty mess, yeah thanks to her best friend” yonghwa said in mocking tone.

“I’m sorry” seohyun said and kiss his forehead.

“Its okay, I like you being possessive”

“I learn from the master” seohyung mocked him back.

“Yah, dare you ?!” yongwha asked and started to tickling her.

What a blissful night !

 

They can imitate you
But they can't duplicate you
Cause you got something special
That makes me wanna taste you
I want it all day long
I'm addicted like it's wrong
I want it all day long
I'm addicted like it's wrong

(Dessert - Dawin)

 

 




Its been a while guys, I wonder if you still remember this story. Thank you for still subscribing hihihih

Please leave some comments and upvote if you like.

Thank you for reading and ignore typo.