Story Behind It All

The Hero

Flashback...

Seohyun run scared. She still could hear the creepy voice from ahjussi who try to her, fortunately she success kick his crotch and she run away. But that ahjussi still try to catch her. Seohyun run. She run and never look back. Suddenly her foot felt so hurts, and her hands felt so in pain. She stabbed by knife and now she hold the scars only with her dirty hand. 

Her face becoming pale, her breath become uneven. Her run become slowly. She look her surround. Its in the forest and it so dark. Seohyun hate it. If only she listened to her Tae unnie for not come to this camp. She'll safe and sound now in home. She cry. Seohyun so scared.

"UNNIEEEE" she cry and scream hope that her unnie would hear her. "UNNIE.." she cry and sobbed pityfull. "Unnie jebaaalll... its hurt.... help me unnieeee!!!!!!" she cry again and she felt her vision become blurry. Oh she'll go to heaven now ?

"Agasshi ?" she heard someone come with the light. It was a man. Seohyun cry again. She scared. She scared that it must be that creepy ahjussi. She stand and try to run again. "Agasshi are you okay ?" the voice asked again

"LEAVE ME ALONE..... PLEASEEEE" Seohyun pleading and sobbed. "Please don’t me... pleaseee....".

That guy come closer and closer and suddenly Seohyun felt a warmt in her surround. It was him hug her "Sssttt.. thats okay agasshi, i'm not a bad guy... i will not you, calm down" he said. 

"Please.... He...help me" Seohyun said with all her might voice. just then, she faint.

****

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. Her head still felt hurt, She looked at her surrounding, No one there. But, where is she ? She look above her, its like inside the tent. “H..Help…” she try speak despite her hurt throat. Then, a guy come in. A guy with a green t-shirt. He look so fresh from his bath. “H..help..” seohyun said once again. Her tears now visible in her eyes.

“Oh, you’ve awake ?” that guy said.

“Help…” seohyun cry.

“Sst… don’t cry, you’re safe now” he said and come closer to her. He wiped her tears with his handkerchief. But seohyun keep crying make he panicked. “Did you felt pain in your body ?” he asked.

“Yeah..” seohyun answer weakly. Her left hand pinting at her right hand. It was her scar from knife. “My head hurt, my throat also, my feet….” Joohyun cry harder. She sobbed and her tears now fall freely like a waterfall in her chubby cheeks. “Appo… Help me, please”.

“Ssst…. Its okay, its okay…” that guy kept whispering she’s okay while wiping her tears. Seohyun cry became slow and she felt her head really hurts until she felt asleep again. He just caress her sweaty forehead and smile. “Sleep well, angel..”.

Seohyun awake again from her short sleep. She looked around, now she felt better, her feet doesn’t hurt anymore, also with her heads, but her hands and thigh still felt so much in pain. Seohyun realized she no longer using her scout uniform. She now wearing an oversized shirt colored dark blue and a sweatpants. She try to walk out from tent and saw a guy who seemed help her last night, sitting while eating his fried chicken.

“Oh, you’ve awake ?” he said. Seohyun just nodded and stared at him. “Wae ? are you thirsty ?” he asked. Seohyun just nodded. He then took a pot and pour a water to a small glass. He give it to her “Sit here” he said and seohyun sit while drink that slowly.

“Thank you” seohyun said while lowered her head.

“You okay now ?”

“A little bit hurts, but its better than before”

“Good to hear” he said and smiling

“Are you a rescue team ?”

“No, I’m paramedic team who in duty at your scout camp”

“I see… But where anyone else ?”

“Last night, i was getting ready to back to Seoul with your scout group, a friend of yours said that you gone for almost 12 hours. There’s no other choice, so your scout group went to seoul first and the rescue team along with paramedic looking for you based on your picture they give to us. So here you are, I found you”

“You saved me” seohyun said and shuttered. Last night memories seems came in her mind. “You saved me” she cry.

“Oh, don’t cry please, I can’t stand it” he said and took a handkerchief. “Please don’t cry, you’re safe now”

“Thank you so much…” she said and take the handkerchief from his hand.

“Yeah, that’s okay” he said and look to her wristwatch. “The team probably here in hours”.

“Okay” seohyun said. Something then comes up to her mind. Did he change her clothes or something ? “Ehm… excuse me, I didn’t want to rude, but did you change my clothes ?”

“Oh yeah, I change that into my shirt and sweat pants because your uniform so dirty and so much blood” he explain “But, you don’t have to worry, there’s so much woman that I help to change clothes. So you don’t have to scared”

That’s made seohyun chuckled. “Thank you, and I don’t felt worry, I knew that you are a professional” she said.

He amazed by the way she laugh. He think its so beautiful. She surely like an angel fall from the sky. Even though her face all messed. She still look pretty. “Angel..” he mumbled.

“Hng ?” soehyun titled her head in confuse “What did you say ?”

“Angel… can I called you that ?”

“Why ?” she chukled.

“Just because. You  look like an angel” he continue.

“What a chessy line ?” seohyun laugh.

“No its not. I’ll called you angel then” he said. “Sometimes it really comfortable to know each other as stranger, right ?”

Seohyun laugh out loud hearing that statement “Okay oka, so I’m an angel, and who you are ?”

“I’m Mr. Jung then” he said.

“Hey its unfair, you said your sure name ?”

“But there’s so much Jung in Seoul”

“Hm..” seohyun pouted while thinking. Yonghwa heart began to thump. She’s really cute. “Arrasho, I’ll be Kim Angel then” she said and made yonghwa frowned “There’s so much Kim in Seoul, right ?” she copied what he said.

“Okay, Angel…”

“Ahra Mr. Jung” she said and giggling.

“Have some chicken” he said and place a chicken in the plastic plate. Seohyun just smile and take the chicken, oh she surely hungry. Who don’t ? You not eat for almost 24 hours and you run all over forest. “Eat well, I’ll call the rescue tem to know where they now” he said and stand from his seat.

Seohyun just ate the chicken and look something at her lap. Its his handkerchief. She smile knowing that, and saw an initial J.Y.H in that. “Ah, they stucked at forest” suddenly yonghwa came and sit next to her.

“What ?”

“They stuck at the forest, They got flat tire”

“Ah I see”

“You okay if you wait here longer ?” he asked.

“Its okay”

“Okay”

“If you are always here” she mumbled, but he could hear that anyway. He raised his head and saw her eyes already watered. “Because with you it feel more safe” she said.

He then scooted her closer and embrace her “Arassho, I’ll stick beside you until the rescue team arrive” he said.

“Thank you”

“Don’t cry now.. If an Angel cry, it’ll be raining hard you know ?”  Seohyun chuckled and wiped her tears “Mind to tell me what happed to you last night ?” he asked and look down to see her face.

“Me and my team are separated because we looking for gold treasure. I already use all the clue and the maps, but I never found way back to camp. So I kept searching until its dark already. Suddenly an ahjussi said that he’s from our camp and now how to get back. So I trust him  and follow him. Bu he bring me to the hut. He said that we’ll rest…” she said and continue crying

“Then suddenly he locked the door and forced me to the room. He drag me, its hurt…” seohyun said and cry again “I try to run, but he hold a knife.. so I scared and… and he… he began to touch my body.. oh gosh…” she continue and crying hard. He just hug her and rubbed her back. “I kick his crotch and it successfully pained him. But the knife he hold is swing freely and stabbed my arms. I felt down and he kick my thigh hard. But I took the chance and run away…” she said and sobbing.

“That’s okay, you safe now.. sshh” he said and rub her back gently.

*****

Seohyun awake and look to her left side to peek outside. Oh, its still night, probably in the middle night, She then looked around and There he is. The Mr. Jung who saved her now sleep in the chair. She smiled thanks to God that she saved by him. He so nice, gentle, and respect her as a woman. He observed his face, he look so handsome, his body look firm, his hair so thick and colored jet black. Oh Gosh, he so handsome, he sure is her hero.

Seohyun got up and grabbed a thin blanket to cover him. He stirred when felt something cover his body. “Uh.. Hey, you okay ?” he asked and smile

THUMP! Oh gosh. He’s so handsome and look so perfect. “I’m fine, I just want to cover you with this blanket” seohyun said.

“You wear it, I’m fine” he said and stand up. He then envelope her tiny body with a thin blanket and embrace her. “why your body is so little ?”

“Of course, because you have a firm body” she said. “Your body is so warm” seohyun snuggle to his embrace.

Oh God, his heart cant stop from beating fast, is it possible that he already in love with a very stranger girl ? He then took her hand and rub it with his hand in a quick pace so he could transfer his warm. The girl giggled when he doing that. “You like it ?” he asked amused. The girl just nodded and laugh when he continue doing that with a quicker pace.

“Hahahahaha.. omo enough, its getting hot now” she said.

“Arrasho, I don’t want your hand in fire either” he chuckled.

Seohyun just laugh and she looked up. She then place both of her hand to his cheeks “This is so you don’t felt cold” she said and smiling

The angelic smile he would record in his system for sure. He look at her hose who getting red because of the night wind. He then bent down and kiss her nose. “That is so you can’t sneeze” he said and smiling.

Seohyun find her heart beating rapidly. She’s in love with him. Her first love.  

“Are you comfortable ?” he asked made seohyun stop thinking

“Like this ? Yeah. Why ?”

“You want to cuddle and sleep again ?” he asked.

“But the mattress is so small ?”

“That’s why we need to cuddle” he said.

“Okay…” She said and let go his body before they went to bed. And now, here she is. In his warm embrace and felt so comfortable. “Are you sleepy ?”

“Not really, why ?”

“Did you heal my scar ?”

“In your hand ?

“Yes”

“Yeah, I sew that” he said and rub the scar gently “Is it still hurt ?”

“A bit, but that’s okay. Thank you..” she said and smiling.

“Next time, don’t you ever follow stranger”

“Hm..” seohyun said and remember again what taeyeon told her to not joined the scout camp for the second time “Next time I’ll never join again. This is my last camp”

“Why ? Are you got traumatic ?”

“I have to face final exam this year” seohyun said and looke up to see his face, she then smile “And I don’t have any trauma, but I have lesson to learn and an unforgettable memories”

“An adventure ?”

“Yeah an adventure” seohyun said and smile, Yonghwa couldn’t help but stare at her moist lips. She look so perfect. He brought his hand to rub her lower lip.

“Can I kiss you ?” he asked “Just a kiss ?”

Kiss ? Oh this would be her first kiss! She wouldn’t miss this ! Her first kiss with her hero. She just nodded and close her eyes. Not long after that she felt that something soft and wet touch her lips. She jolted and that made yonghwa pulled back. He smiled to her gently, and that made her heart sure that he’s the right guy to have her first kiss. She then cupped his cheeks and kiss his lips once again. This time, he kiss her more longer. Its like he wants to savor the moment. He titled his face gaining some access and she titled her face too in the opposite direction.

After lack some air, he pulled back and peck her lips again. He saw that she blushing. He then hug her again. “Ouch” she yelped

“Why ?”

“You touch my scar” she said.

“Ah sorry” he said and moved his hands.

“That’s okay”

“Anyway, did you love this adventure ?”

“I really love this one” she chuckled.

“Did you know Napoleon ?”

“Yeah, everybody know, he’s from history subject”

“He’s amazing”

“Did you admire him ?”

“Very much, I amazed by the story about him. He subdue almost all of  Europe”

“You are amazing too” seohyun yawning. She rubbed her eyes “You saved me” she said.

He chuckled and hug her even more “Sleep now, the rescue team probably here at dawn” he said and humming a song before went to sleep.

****

“Hyun-ah!! HYUN-AH” she heard a familiar voice, very familiar, its her taeyeon unnie voice. She opened her eyes and saw her unnie. Taeyeon already in tears, happiness tears. “Baby…” she said and hug her.

“Unniee” seohyun hug her even more tighter and crying too “Unniee” she sobbed.

“Shh, its okay, we’re going home, now” taeyeon said.

Not long after that hyoyeon come to the tent and hug seohyun too. She cry pretty bad. “I thought I lose you” she sobbed.

“Unnie…” seohyun realized she no longer in His hug. Where is he ? Did he just gone ? Or last night was a dream ?

“Yes ?” taeyeon asked.

“Where is My Hero ?”

“You what ?”

“My Hero.. The guy who saved me. He was here unnie” seohyun let go of hyoyeon embrace and started to look out.

“Seohyun, you’re not longer in forest, we’re in the forrest side sweetheart, we wait for ambulance and van”

“What ? Did you guys bring me here while I’m sleep ? you guys must be saw a guy who hug me”

“Hug you ? There’s no one hug you, seohyun-ah” taeyeon said “They said You were sleep alone and hold this handkerchief”

“NO !! He was with me… This is his handkerchief, unnie please found him. I owe my life” she said and cry again

“Hush now, okay I’ll ask some rescue team, they probably know him” hyoyeon said.

Seohyun just nodded and look at the handkerchief once more. ‘Where did you go, mr jung ?’. Taeyeon asked her what happened and she just summarized the whole story. Whil hold the handkerchief tightly.

“Seohyun-ah, that guy named Mr. Jung ?” hyoyeon asked

“Ne unnie!”

“This morning Rescue team found her body lifelessly outside the tent, he injured pretty bad. That’s why you found alone inside the tent” hyoyeon explained

“What ?” seohyun widened her eyes.

“What happened unnie ?”

“Based on their observation, he might be fight to someone, his stomach throbbed by knife. Also they found a creepy ahjussi to who try to kidnapped you”

“Omo..” seohyun crying “Unnie, he’s hurt because of me” she sobbed

“Sshh seohyun-ah”

“That ahjussi must be the one who wants to me” seohyun said between her hiccups. “We have to find him unnie, jebaaall” seohyun cry as a river.

“We’re too late hyun-ah. The rescue team brought him to Seoul, because his condition is too bad”

 Seohyun cry again. She’ll never find him, because she never know his name. He also never mention his name in paramedic team, he just want to called by Mr. Jung.

But seohyun, she never hopeless. She have to find her hero who able to sacrifice himself for her life, also, her first love and first kiss. Now she holding his handkerchief and she’ll never let go that again. She felt safe.

End of flashback…

Seohyun phone rang and she wiped her tears in her chubby cheek. She placed the handkerchief at the dressing table and pick up the phone, its from Yonghwa. “Yobbuseyyo ?” she said and she couldn’t hear anything. It’s a music, a loud music. “HELLO !” she scream

“Miss ? Are you friend of this owner phone ?”

“Ne ? who are you ?” seohyun began to worried.

“I’m a bartender, your friend drink so much…”

“I will pick him now, please tell me the address” seohyun said after hear the address, she hanged the phone immediately. She rush to the bar.

*****

Yonghwa heavily opened his eyes and felt his head really hurt. He open his eye until completely awake. Quickly recognized, its not her home, its seohyun home. Oh crap, did the bartender call her last night ?

He then sit down and found seohyun already standing in front of him with her flare nose. “Hyun” yonghwa called her with hoarse voice. He then cough.

“Is it that fun ?” seohyun asked.

“Sorry, I told you I cant promise I’ll quit my club lifestyle”

“You spent 5 bottles of beer ? Are you insane ?”

“Usually 10 bottles up” he added.

“Don’t ever do that again, okay.. or else you’ll….”

“Died ?” yonghwa cut seohyun words. “I don’t care, I told you didn’t I ? I want die !” he said and stand up from his place. He took his jacket and want to leave his place.

“But I care !” she scream

“Why did you even care ? You’re not my mother, my mother died!!! You’re not my sister either, and you’re obviously not my wife, you just stranger who saved me once and you order me to don’t do that and do that ? I’m already grown up. Back off!!!” he screams and made her scared. She back off from where she’d stand and walk to her room. She cry pretty hard.

Why did her hero change into bad person. She sobbed. She really miss him right now. So he really turn into someone else ? Where'd the old kind Mr. Jung ?

Yonghwa ruffled his hair in frustration and storm the key of his motor bike. He went to the door and opened it. But when he already in front of her apartment, all the guilty feeling now crept in his heart, He shouldn’t do that. He scared her.

That girl maybe have a good heart to heal his past wound, but why did he shrugged her away. He then come again to her apartment and went to her room. He opened the door knob and saw her crying while sitting in the bed. Yonghwa come to her and kneeling. He Looked at her crying face and wiped the tears who come out uncontrollable. “I’m sorry” he said. “I’m sorry for scaring you” he said.

“Oppa ?” she called.

“Yes ?”

“Don’t do that again” she said. “I easily get hurt, please don’t hurt me” she said.

“Ahra, mianhe… oppa is sorry” yonghwa said and stand up. He then scooped her in his arm “Sorry, seohyun-ah” he said.

That warmth. This man warmth that she longing after 7 years now comeback. All the pain he caused earlier seems faded away. He’s back, everything now doesn’t matter. He’s all the matter. 'God, i want this forever.I miss Him'. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter, :) Hope you guys liked it, thank you comment, subscribe :)

You guys are wonderfull. 

Hello for the new subscribers, and also like always, ignore the typo :p

Your comments inspired me, enjoy and Thank You For Reading :^)