Part 9

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning Naeun wake up happily and she makes a breakfast for them. She just makes a simple breakfast as she did not really know to cook. She prepare a sandwich and eggs rolls for their breakfast. Then she goes take a shower and come to the kitchen to eat but she saw Eunji and Chorong is already at the table.

“Ohh, Naeun-ahh you are awake? Come have a breakfast. I just thought to make a breakfast but when I come to the kitchen I saw this on the table”, Chorong says while she take a bite of the sandwich.

“I prepare it unnie because I wake up early today so I think why not I make a breakfast for us”, she smile and take a seat beside Eunji.

“You make this”, Eunji asked while pointing at the sandwich on the table and shows unbelievable expression towards Naeun. Naeun nodded and take one sandwich to eat. “Why?  Do you think I can’t make it, unnie…”, Naeun says as she smile to Chorong and Eunji.

“Anii its not like that. But is it something happen to you? Did you have a dream yesterday? Or something like that?", Eunji says and she hold Naeun’s face and look at her curiously. Naeun just smile and she continues her eating.

“Aigooo… I think something must be happen right?”, Eunji asked again and show her teasing smile as she did not satisfy with Naeun’s reaction. Naeun keep eating before she suddenly says.

“Taemin oppa called me yesterday”, she stopped for a while as she wants to look for her unnie’s reaction. Chorong raised her eyebrow and nodded while looking at Naeun signal her to continue. Eunji smile and says, “Then”, she asked Naeun while shift her body facing Naeun. Now Eunji and Chorong pay full attention to Naeun to show their interest towards what Naeun wants to say to them.

“Hmm… he says sorry and wants to be friend again with me.. hmm what do you think unnie? Should i?”, Naeun asked her unnie nervously. “Hmmmm asked youself Naeun-ahh. If you wants we will support you. But I can says you clearly happy by just a call from him, right?”, Chorong says and smile as she wants to lovely dongsae. Naeun smile shyly and says, “But I don’t know unnie… I still mad with him, I can say I hate him, hmmm…. not him but what he done to me, he ignores me, asked me to forget him and all of that thing and now he come saying wants to be closed with me. I don’t know…. Yes I admit I happy when i saw him, when he text me back, call me, care about me, but deep in my heart it’s not easy for me to accept him again, unnie.. it's like all the pain comes again...”, Naeun says seriously and look at her unnie.

Chorong sits next to her and hugged her shoulder, “Naeun-ahh , I know you had been in hard time because of him. But, i also know he is the reason you cry, you hurt but I also know he is the most reason for you to smile. The reason our Naeun be happy. So, whatever your decision we will support you. Just follow your heart, okay?”, she says and wipe Naeun tears on her cheeks.

“Yes, think of it wisely. We want to see you happy and we don’t want you to cry again. You can give him a chance or you can try being friend with him again and after that you can decide it”, Eunji added and she caressed Naeun’s hair lovingly.

“Hmmm.. if I give him another chance, did you angry with me? did you hate me?”, Naeun asked them again. “Aigoooo… why we wants to angry with you or even worse hate you? You are our beautiful, cute and lovely dongsae. And I guess no one will be angry atsuch a cute girl like you… that's why Taemin also can't resist your cuteness.. hehehe”, Eunji says teasingly while she Naeun’s hair and go to the sink to wash her hands. “We will support you, Naeun-ahh”, Eunji shouted from the kitchen. Naeun look at Chorong and saw Chorong nodded. She immediately hugged her tightly.”Gomawo, unnie”. She really thankful because she has members that always support whatever she done. Naeun decide to message Taemin later as they need to be ready for their schedule for that day. But due to her tight schedule, she forgets to message Taemin.

3 weeks later….

Naeun forget about Taemin for a while. Sometimes she thinks about Taemin but she does not have time to text him or call him as she is really busy with her schedule. So she decided to see how patient is Taemin just by intentionally doesn’t reply his messages. Instead of Apink comeback, they also have a schedule at Japan for their Luv promotion. And for Trio Pink, it become triple busy as they are in the preparation for their debut. They are busy recording for their song, album and also their dance.

Meanwhile Taemin is patiently waiting for Naeun answer. Sometimes he becomes inpatient and always trying to call Naeun but his call never being answer by Naeun. He is a bit disappointed but he wants to calm himself by thinking Naeun is busy with her schedule so she doesn’t have time to text him. “Ahh… why she didn’t text me at all? Did she forgot? Or she intentionally do this?. He talk to himself and sighed while thinking of the reason. “Anii… she must be busy. I must think positive…”, he says to himself. But, the truth is Taemin never forget to text Naeun every day after that night. Even though Naeun did not reply him, he still messages her. Sometimes just to say good morning, good night or asking how’s she doing or informs her what he doing every day. He wants to show Naeun that this times he really determined to make it work with Naeun.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Shinee already finished their promotion and they do not have any schedule at this time. Meanwhile Apink are on their last week of Remember’s promotion. They are having a short promo in Korea due to their schedule in Japan.

Apink waiting room… (Show Champion)

Everyone is busy preparing themselves for the performances. Naeun is testing her voice with Hayoung and Eunji for their song. Today they will perfom Flower Petals and Remember from their second album.

Its Apink turns to performs. A loud scream from fans can be heard when the MC welcome Apink on the satge. Firstly Apink performs Flower Petals. They wear a long skirt until their knee and a blouse which being enter inside the skirts. Naeun looks so lovely wearing that outfits.  After that they change their clothes to a casual one to perform Remember.

Apink finished their performance and quickly go back to their waiting room and change clothes to their next schedule. Naeun read Taemin’s messages but she did not reply it.

Meanwhile….

Taemin are resting in his dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter