Part 14

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you, Son Naeun”, then he once again capture her lips in a deep kiss.

Naeun seems shocked as Taemin kiss her. She froze and don’t know what to do. But the way Taemin kiss her was so mmmmph. It makes all her pain and sadness goes away just by one kiss. Yes, just by one kiss and it was their first kiss….her first kiss and his first kiss too…

It was not a quick one like he did before, because when she froze out of shock, his lips had been relentless trying to get a response from her. He moved his hand from her cheek down to her neck and rubbed his thumb there. It cause shiver to Naeun because she never has been kiss like that.

He stopped the kiss trying to take a breath and looked at her while his lips still on hers-hot and swollen from his kiss.

Taemin rubbed his thumb on her cheek then her lips and look straight into her eyes. Naeun's tongue can be seen between her lips as she feels the pleasure of his thumb on her lips. As Naeun didn’t move or show her reluctant, he kisses her again.

This time Taemin slipped his arm around her waist and tugged her body closer to him. It was really close until their chest met in a very intimate way as she can feels the muscles beneath his clothes. Taemin slipped his fingers under her shirt and caressing her bare skin around her back. She gasped of it and Taemin took this opportunity to slip his tounge into , deepening their kiss. She had never been kissed like this before and for sure she like it very much. Because the one kissing her is Taemin, the one that she really love.

As Naeun didn’t respond to his kiss, Taemin pulled her closer until her body lay on his lap. She yelped because that position makes their body to rubbed each other in a delicious ways. Naeun placed her hands on his chest trying to stop him. But Taemin refused to stop. He grabs her hands and placed it into his hair so that she can play with his hair while enjoying the kiss. Taemin continue to deepening the kiss as he lay her body on the floor and now he was on top of Naeun while Naeun on the bottom. He keep kissing her the way she worth it, as he pour all his heart to her. He really miss her.

When Naeun just wants to enjoy the kiss, Taemin stopped the kiss as he feels all his nerves awake because of how close they are. And if he doesn’t stop, he doesn’t know where this kiss will lead them to.

Naeun seems a bit disappointed when Taemin stopped the kiss. Taemin smile to her and fixed their position as he got down from Naeun and lay beside her. Taemin look at her eyes and caressed her cheek. Naeun smile shyly to him but she enjoying his touch. She hugged him while bury her face on his chest. She is too shy to look at Taemin after they shared the kiss together.  Taemin smiled and replying her hugged.

“Naeun-ahh, saranghae….”, he tighten his hugged on her body.

“Nadooo.. saranghae oppa..”.

Taemin look at Naeun as he was surprised hearing Naeun saying it. He know Naeun is a bit shy when comes to this but tonight, he sure he hear it.

“Can you say it again…”, he smiled and waited for Naeun.

“Anii… I will not repeat it”, she smiles because she wants to tease Taemin.

“Say it…. Or not I’m gonna kiss you again….”, Taemin says and he trying to kiss Naeun. He also makes an attempt to tickle her as he knows that was her weakness.

“Okay, okay……I will say it….”, she stopped for a while and then…

”oppa saranghae….”, she whisper at his ears and automatically Taemin’s cheek ascended to heaven. He can’t stop smiling while looking at her.

“Oppa…. Don’t look at me like that..”, she hit his arm and Taemin hugged her tightly.

“Ahhhh.. oppa… oppa… I can’t breathe…”, Naeun trying to pulled away from Taemin but he not allow it. So she let he hugged her and they falls asleep like that.

Next Morning…..

Taemin wake up early and he smile once he saw his lovely girl laying beside him. He just look at her face, playing with her hair, kissing her forehead, nose, cheek and he stopped for a while as he look at her lips.

That soft lips, that I always wants to kiss long time ago, and now I feel like wanna to kiss it every day, every night and every seconds. He stared at sleepy Naeun and lower his hear while aiming on her lips.

Suddenly his phone ringing… “Aishhhhh…”, he quickly answer his phone as he don’t want to wake Naeun.

“Ohh hyung… Why?”

“Okay.. I’ll be there in 10 minutes”, Taemin ended his call and continue looking at Naeun. He feels reluctant to leave her. But he still needs to do a job, so he carry her in a bridal style, go to her rooms and carefully placed her on her bed.

Then he fixed himself before planted a soft kiss on her lips. Naeun groan as Taemin kiss her and she hugged his arm as she don’t want to let him go.

Taemin smile seeing that, he carefully take her hand and placed it on bed. Then he looks at her again before going out to Shinee rooms.

Naeun feels a bit disappointed when she woke up and look Taemin was not beside her. Oppa must have go back to his rooms, she think when she sees she was already in her bed. 

She wake from her bed and wanna gop take a shower but then she saw a note on the mirror of her dressing table.

Naeun-ah, did you slept well last night? Hmmm I have a good sleep with you… hehehe Ohhh…. Mianne I go back first I have some worked to do. So my princess… don’t forget to take you medicine and do not do heavy task today. Just re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter