Part 20

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is busy looking at the recipes that Eunji give her on her phones. She heats the rice from yesterday and fries some eggs. Then she cuts some cucumber and hams into slices and puts it on one sides of the table. She also boils some eggs to eat later.

 “Wah!!! You cook a lot” he says while looking at the foods on the table. Naeun made some chicken porridge and chicken salad for them. Taemin make his ways to her and hugged her from behind.

“Are you making a kimbap?” he asked when he sees Naeun wrapping the ingredient and rolls it. Then he moves her hair to right sides and rested his head on her shoulder. Naeun smiles at him and nodded.

“Want me to help?”

“No need oppa, it’s almost done. I just need to wrap all of this”

“Come, let’s me do this. So that you can pack your clothes”

“Are you sure?” Naeun shift her head and look at him. Taemin nodded and takes the plate of the ingredients and bring it to the table. He wants to roll it but he doesn’t know the orders. Naeun noticed it and she goes to him.

“Oppa…. Just do it like this and roll it tightly” she shows him and smiles to him. “Try it” then she goes to her rooms to pick some clothes.

Taemin start to do as what Naeun shows him. He takes the ingredients in order as being show by Naeun, and puts in the center before roll it. It’s takes a lot of times for him to just complete one roll of kimbap. But he still diligently does it because he wants to help Naeun. 

Meanwhile, Naeun had done packing her things and come back to kitchen to help Taemin. She laughs hard when she see kimbap that Taemin made.

“Oppa…. What is this?” she takes the kimbap and shows it to Taemin.

“Mianne Naeun-ah, I can’t do it nicely like you, I can’t do anything nicely with my hand” he says and pouted when he see his works. 

“Gwenchana oppa…. Let me finish it” Naeun smiles to him and takes the wrap from him. Then he got an idea to .

“You know, it’s not like I don’t know how to do it nicely. But….. “ he smiles and looks at her.

“But what?” she asked him when he stopped.

“I intentionally do like that so that I can just eat the kimbap that you made by your hand” He wink at Naeun and intertwined their fingers together. Naeun laughed hearing his words and try to pull her hands from him.

“Oppa… let me go.. I need to do this”

“Just do it with another hand” he casually says without looking at her and playing with her hand.

“How can I do it with one hand?”

“You can’t?” he looks at her and showing a mischievous smiles. Naeun shook her head and then Taemin move his chair closer to her and start to put the ingredients on the center still holding her hands. Naeun just looks at him confusedly.

When he finished he takes her other hands and ready to rolls it.  “Let’s roll it together. You hold that side and I will hold this side” he says and smiles to her.

“What? Ya…. “ Naeun says and smiles when she finally get what Taemin trying to do but still follow him. They roll the kimbap together and she chuckled when she think that Taemin always have an idea to make her laugh.

“Why? It must be more delicious since we made it together, right?” He smiles sweetly to her.

“Yeah… but we gonna miss the flight if we do this till the end”

“It’s okay, as long as I can hold your hand forever…. Naeun-ah I just want to hold your hand forever, l loves it, its feels soft and warm when I hold it. Can I?” he says it while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter