Part 7

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Shinee’s Dorm…

Taemin keep rolling right and left. He doesn’t know what to do because he keeps thinking of Naeun. Their conversation at the waiting room is still fresh in his mind. It keeps bothering him since he has a talk with Naeun. He recall back their conversation…..

Flashback…..

Both of them keep silent until Taemin start the conversation. “How are you doing? Are you doing fine?”, Taemin asked her as he look at Naeun but Naeun just replied him short. “Fine”.

“Ohh I heard about your debut, chukahae…I really excited about it and for sure I will watch your performance live”, Taemin says friendly as he wants to remove the awkwardness between them. “Yes, Kamsahamida”, Naeun replied formally and short as she doesn’t wants to take a long time talk with him. Taemin sighed saw Naeun kept answer him shortly and he asked her, “Don’t you have anything to asked me?”.”Anii.. you are the one who wants to have a talk. I’m really sure I do not have anything to ask you, sunbaenim..”, Naeun purposely says like that because she wants to remind Taemin their status now.

Then silent again between them. Suddenly, Taemin grabs Naeun hands, but Naeun quickly try push his hands. Taemin was hurt by that but he doesn’t wants to make the situation become more worse so he give up and release her hand.

“Naeun-ahh I know you mad at me and I could see you hate me know after what I have done to you. But I chincha mianne.... I was wrong at that time. I’m too selfish and don’t even care about your feelings. Miannne.. Naeun-ahh”. He stop for a while before he continue talking, “I still love you Naeun. Its not still but I always love you. From that moment till now never a second I forget about you and never in my mind thinking of ignore my love for you. And I know you too, you still love me, right”. With that, Naeun straightly looking at his eyes and says, “Anii.. I think you’re wrong Taemin sunbaenim…”. Naeun-ahh please don’t call me that”, Taemin interrupt her as he feels hurt by hearing her calling him sunbaenim.

“Wae? Mianne Taemin sunbaenim, I don’t have any special feeling towards you. What I did in WGM is just for the sake of the show and from start till now and for sure forever, I certainly will not have any special feelings for you”. Taemin seems shocked hearing what Naeun says. He know, that is what he says to Naeun during their last day of WGM and more worse he asked her to forget about him. He doesn’t blame Naeun for hating him now as he is the one who create all this.

“I think you don’t have anything to talk, so please I need to go back to my group. Miannne”, Naeun voice brought him back from his thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter