Part 21

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin shouted what he wants Naeun to hear. And he can see Naeun blushing hard upon hearing it but he like it when she’s blushing.

They already on the boat after finished their third ride of parasailing.

“Naeun-ah, so what’s your answer?” Taemin asked her while holding tight her hand turn her body so that she facing him.

“Hm… answer what? Oh… did I need to answer it? You already know the answer right?” She says because she is really shy to say it.

“Of course, I already know but I want to hear it from you” He says and pretends to look away as he pouted.

“Aigoo…. Don’t pouted, arasso, come here….” She says and she come closer to his ear and whispers it.

Taemin smiles but he quickly hide it and look back at her. “Says it like I do for you, shout it or not, I’m not gonna talk to you” he says because he knows Naeun really can’t when it come to this.

“Oppa……” she whined to Taemin and goes closer to him since Taemin make a distance between them pretending that he is sullen.

“Arasso…. Taemin oppa saranghae!!!!” She shouts it out but Taemin still do not look at her. “Taemin oppa nadoo saranghae!!!!” She shouts it again and this time she hugged him from behind and kiss him on the cheek after she shout.

Taemin can’t hide his cheekbone and he quickly looks at Naeun.

“Are you satisfied now?” Naeun asked him still with her red face due to embarrassment. Taemin did not answer her but he hugged her tightly while planted a soft kiss on her lips.

After that, they just play by themselves on the sea. They are chasing each other while calling their weird name, playing water together as like they on their own world.

 

 

“So what you want to do after this?” Taemin asked her while his hand still on her waist. They walk along the sea to go to their rooms. Taemin already ordered one rooms in advanced with the help of his manager. He order one rooms which has another two rooms in it. It’s more looks like a chalet which they can cook and do everything like in a house.

“Hm…. Let’s go cycling? I really want to do it with you while we go through the sea. So that we can feel the fresh wind and see the view here” She says excitedly while looking at Taemin.

At first Taemin seems to not like it because he really bad in sport. But when he sees Naeun is really excited he just follows what her wants.

“Okay… anything for you baby” he says and kiss her lips again. Naeun just let him do it because she also like it when Taemin kiss her but she can’t says it.

They go to their rooms to change their clothes as it already wet when they playing with water just now.

 

 

“Naeun-ah, let’s try that” He says while pointing at a couple bicycle which can be ride by two person on one bicycle. The seat is larger compare to the single bicycle.

Naeun seems hesitant to sits because the space is really small and they need to stay closed to ride it. But Taemin casually goes and sits on the front while asked Naeun to sits at his back.

When she already sits, she seems hesitate where to put her hand then she puts her hands on his shoulder. Taemin noticed it so he says to her,

“Naeun-ah, you need to hold me tightly okay, or not you gonna fall” he says and takes her hands and put it around his waist. Then his hands go to the back of her body and pushed it closer to him so that she can hug him tightly.

Then he looks at her “And here, put your head here, so you will feel more comfortable” he says while sign her to put her head on his shoulder. She just obeys it because she was really shy in that position.

Seeing her blushing, Taemin can’t restrain himself from kissing her. He planted a kiss on her cheek which makes Naeun redder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter