Part 6

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night….. (Apink practice room)

Apink working hard that night as it was their last practice because their comeback stage is only 2 days left. Tomorrow they gonna to have a rest to prepare their mental and physical before perform on the stage. Everyone is doing their best during the practice except for Naeun. She can’t even sing her part properly and always make a mistake. Her dance is not synchronizing with other members and she even lost the beat and rhythm.

“Naeun-ahh, gwenchana? Did something bothering you? You seems to loss you focus, you make many mistake, Chorong asked her concernly as she saw the other members is already exhausted due to their nonstop practice.

“Anii unnie, mianne. I’m okay, just a little bit tired”, Naeun reply Chorong as she quickly stand up and they continue their practice. Naeun didn’t know what happen with her tonight. Why she can’t focused and what in her mind is all about Taemin, about their talk. It full with Taemin. Even herself don’t know how to handle it and as she trying hard to forget about Taemin, she dance too passionate with the hope she can focused on their practice. Ohh, what happen with you Son Naeun? Why you keep thinking about someone that hurt you? You Pabo!!!! Suddenly…. She lost her balances and slips on the floor.

“Auchhhh…..” Naeun cried as she feels really hurt at her ankle. All Apink members quickly ran towards her. “Naeun-ahh, wae? Gwenchana?” Eunji asked her while looking at her foot to check it. Naeun just keep holding her ankle and massage it using her hands. “Unnie, I think you foot sprained because it become looks swelling and bruise.”, Hayoung says while she try to push away Naeun’s hands to have a better looks at her ankle.

“Anii, my foot okay, I’m okay. Let’s continue our practice, if not we can’t make it tonight”, Naeun says avoiding Hayoung’s hand and quickly stand up and take her postion ready to continue their practice. “Aniiii, if you are injured, we must rest. We cannot continue this, it will affect you health, Naeun-ahh” Chorong says while walking towards Naeun and try to make Naeun sits so that she can see her foot. “Anii, unnie, I’m chincha okay. You don’t need to worry. I still can dance. See”, Naeun says while she dance to their choreography showing she okay.

“Haissshhh…. Ahrasso, if that you said. Girls lets continue our practice. We will start from the first verse,okay” Chorong says and the other members quickly take their position.

“Unnie, you chincha okay? It seems like you are not okay” Hayoung whisper to Naeun as she clearly can she Naeun hold her pain. Naeun nodded and continue to focused on their practice. She sings, dance while she hold her pain and dance as she doesn’t feel anything at her ankle. But when it comes to their last, she do their skipping dance and she slips and falls again. This time she screams loudly as she can feels the real pain in her ankle.

“Naeun-ahhh, gwenchana? Did I says if you can’t dance we can stop?”, Chorong quickly go to her as Naeun now is fully falls on the floor while she hugged her legs and bury her head on her knee. Others Apink members are already surround her as they wait for her answer. But she just keeps quiet and suddenly they can see her body trembling hard. “Naeun-ahh, are you crying? Why? Tell us, don’t act like this, Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter