Part 11

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the break, Taemin text Naeun.

“Naeun-ah, gwenchana?”

“Ne… I’m okay oppa…”

“Hmmm is it you and Minhyuk just close brother and sister? Not more than that?, Taemin asked due to his jealousy. Naeun smile read it and she decide to not replied it to tease Taemin.

“Okay, as everyone know, on this show, the idol need to do dance battle against each other. Therefore, since a lot of idol group invited today, we will divided you all into 3 group so that they will compete against group but some awards will be given according to original group”, Ryeowook explained the next game to the idols.

“Ne….now we will divided the group first and then we will choose the songs that need to be perform by each group”, Youngji added and then the MC moved to the board at their left side.

The board is a roll board which will determined with who the idols will be group with.

“Okay, we will rotate this board, which group is being point by the arrow will be in same group. There is group 1, 2 and 3. And each group consist of 4 idols groups. We will started now”.

With that Doo Joon roll the board and all the audience cheer loudly.

“Okay, first idols group in group 1 is Fx!!!, Doo Joon says excitedly. “Ohh Fx members may come here and rotate the board to choose your other group members. Ne… Krystal-shii, please rotate it”. Krystal rotated it and the arrow point Infinite to be one group with Fx.

“Who wants to do the rotate?”, Youngji ask Infinite members. They all pointed at Sungyu because he is their leader.

“But before that, did you have any group in your mind? To be in one group?”, Ryeowook asked them.

“Ohh actually yes….”, Hoya says and it cause a loud noise from the fans.

“Ohhh.. Who? Who?”, Ryoewook asked again. “Just our close friend. But we don’t mind at all”, Hoya says shyly.

“Hahahaha I guess it was a girl group, right? Okay please do the rotate Sungyu-shii. Sungyu rotated and the arrow pointed to Apink. With that the rooms become so noise with the fans cheers and supported.

“Ne… Apink please come forward…and please rotate wisely. Please choose Beast.. I want to be in one group with you all so that we can play together hahaha", Doo Joon says while he smile and wink at Apink members.

“Anii… please pointed Super Junior….”, Ryoewook says as he also wants to be in one group with Apink. Apink members smiled at Doo Joon and Ryeowook.

“Hahaha oppa.. You are so shameless. So Apink, which group you wants to be in 1 group?”, Youngji ask Naeun and wink at her. Naeun smile and hit her arm because she know Youngji is teasing her just now.

“Ohh I think we don’t mind. Whatever group is okay for us”, Naeun says and look at her members. She saw Bomi and Namjoo mouthing Btob.

“But there are our members who wants Btob….”, Naeun continue. Fans cheer and shout Btob a few times.

“I’m disappointed.. but wae? Why Btob?”, Ryeowook asked Naeun and pouted.

“Aniiii… it’s because we really close with each other and we feels comfortable with them”, Naeun added and then Ilhoon shout “Apink Saranghae.. Apink jjjannng!!!”.

Shinee please…. Taemin says silently in his heart because he wants to be in one group with Naeun.

Then Chorong rotate the board and Btob was pointed. Then the MC do the same for 2nd and 3rd group.

“Okay for the 1st group is Fx, Infinite, Apink and Btob. 2nd group is Shinee, Girls Day, T-ara and Beast. 3rd group is Super Junior, Kara, AOA and Bap”, Youngji says concluding all three group.

“Now we will show the songs that need to be perform by each group”, Ryeowook says.

The songs that Apink need to perform is SNSD – I Got A Boy, Catch Me If You Can and Into The New World, Kara – Mamma Mia, Cupid, Pandora, Step, T-ara – Number, Sugar Free and Roly Poly, Sistar – I Swear, EXO – Overdose, 4minute – Hot Issue and Mirror Mirror, Secret – I’m In Love,  Beast – Good Luck and Shadow, Super Junior – Sorry Sorry, Girls Day, Something and Expectation. Trio Pink also have some song to be perform as to greet their debut.

…………………………………………………………………………………….....

All group stay in their rooms that have been provide by the production. They all practice their best for their performance.

On the 4th days of the show, all group need to show what they have been practice to the director of the show that night. So all of them go to one place to do the rehearsal so that they will show their best to the director.

The idol was gonna to have their rehearsal at the town which is far from the city. So that there will be less fans know about it and the rehearsal will run smoothly as it involved a lot of idols group so the production team do not wants any disturbance.

Only group 1 and 2 have arrived at the rehearsal place. They seat at waiting tens to wait for their turn to do the rehearsal.

“Girls, we have something to settle so we will leave you here. But we will be back before the rehearsal ended. Stay in group okay. Where you wants to go, make sure you are not alone okay.”, Apink’s manager remind them strictly. “Neee…..”, Apink members answer him and nodded their head. The place is a bit dangerous for idols group and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter