Part 3

Still Love You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ohh, wae?? Naeun-ah wae are you crying?"Suddenly, someone voice heard asking them…………

Bomi asked curiously. She is with Hayoung and Namjoo , they are back from buying something from the stores near Apink’s dorms. All of them look shock and confuse when they see their unnies crying and hugging each other.

"Hayoung-ah, we gonna accept that offers" , Chorong says and smiles brighty to their maknae who still look confuse. "What unnie? chincha?? Jomal chincha? Naeun unnie, we accepted it? ", Hayoung ask Naeun to be more sure as she seems not really trust what she hears." Yes, Hayoung-ah. We accepted it and mianne if I take long time to give the answers" , Naeun smiles to Hayoung, Namjoo and Bomi who already sits with them in the living room. "Wahhhh!!! Seems like Apink will be more and more popular after this. Our three visual gonna have their sub-unit", Bomi change the mood there by clapping her hands to shows her happiness for three of them. "Dae, unnie. lets have a group hugs to celebrate this happy news",  Namjoo continue the happy mood and automatically all of them stand and have a group hugs while clapping and shouting happily.

Next day……

Chorong wake up early and give a call to Acube to inform that they agree to accept the offers and their Director ask they to come to office at the evening to discuss more about their sub-unit.

Chorong, Naeun and Hayoung are already in the office to discuss about their sub-unit. They discuss it more detail, about their sub-unit name, the date to debut and many more. So as a conclusion, their sub unit is known as Trio Pink, which represents three members from Apink. Naeun holds the position of main vocal and Chorong as the leader. Their debut date will be after Apink comeback “Remember”.

Three months later……

The news about Apink comeback and debut of sub-unit also has announced by Acube Company. Many reaction was received from the fans and of course the most happy fans is Panda.

Apink is currently busy with preparing for their summer comeback. It was the first time they make a comeback during the summer.

Apink just ended their promotion of Japanese Luv Version in Japan and also Trio Pink is busy preparing for their comeback too. Apink comeback “Remember” is only in 2 weeks, so they are busy attending variety show to promote their songs.

This day Apink will film Weekly Idol together with their labelmate Btob. But, instead of both group there are also another group that will join them in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter