J u l y .

The Diary of a Girl In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

As expected, Wooyoung never woke up today either.

Ever since the accident, he was in a coma, and the doctors had told me that if he didn’t wake up during this month, he’d die.

Since that day, I’ve been beside him 24/7.

I would talk to him as if he was alive and kept him company.

One day, as I was talking to Wooyoung oppa’s lifeless body, Taecyeon oppa pulled me aside.

“What, Taec oppa?” I asked.

“It’s about Wooyoung.” He replied. He glanced at me with a hard look.

“Go on…” I trailed off while looking confusedly at him.

“Do you really have to stay with him all the time?” He questioned while emphasizing ‘all the time’.

“What do you mean?” I said harshly.

“I mean, why do you have to pay so much attention to him? I’m in the hospital for a reason too!” He said angrily.

I was taken aback for a while but glared at him.

“What the hell are you talking about?! Wooyoung’s in a COMA! A freaking coma! You’re perfectly conscious, but on the other hand, he’s not! That’s the difference!” I yelled back furiously.

Taecyeon looked shocked, but I could tell that he tried to keep a straight face on.

“He NEEDS me, Taecyeon! You’re fine, you’re conscious, you DON’T need me! Wooyoung NEEDS ME!” I continued, twice as angry.

Taecyeon gave me a look that was filled with hurt and fury.

I started to question myself if I had gone too far.

Please log in to read the full chapter