N o v e m b e r .

The Diary of a Girl In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Today was my birthday!

I was happy because I'd finally realized that I loved him, but I was too afraid to tell him my true feelings, even after he already confessed to me.

I decided that I would break the news to Wooyoung first.

As much as I didn't want to break my best friend's heart, I had to.

It was for his own good.

I entered the hospital in a happy mood because Mom and Dad bought me a new pair of stylish headphones.

I was listening to F.Cuz's "Jiggy" when I opened Taecyeon's room door and saw that he wasn't there.

I thought it was weird because Wooyoung and Taecyeon Oppa would usually be in his room, either talking or playing video games.

I was confused, and as a nearby nurse passed, I decided to ask her where the two were.

"Excuse me, do you know where Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung are?" I asked quietly, lightly tapping her on the shoulder.

She looked at me with a questioning expression. "The boy that was in that room over there,"-- she pointed at Taecyeon's room -- "and his other friend?" The nurse asked.

I nodded, "Yes, that's them."

The nurse looked at me thoughtfully. "I'm not sure, actually. But Taecyeon-sshi was talking about 'Room 908' or something like that."

*Room 908?* I thought, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Where is Room 908, by the way?" I asked her.

She pointed me to a bright hallway in the hospital. "Over the

Please log in to read the full chapter