M a r c h .

The Diary of a Girl In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Today I went to go see Taecyeon oppa again with Wooyoung.

However, when I went there, I saw a beautiful woman looking at Taecyeon oppa.

Taecyeon was sleeping, his face looking as peaceful as ever.

Wooyoung seemed to be in a trance because of her beauty. I grew jealous as he started to drool.

Her glossy black hair flowed beautifully around her shoulders in princess-like curls. Her pastel pink lips smiled faintly, at the sleeping Taecyeon, not noticing that Wooyoung and I had entered the room. Her eyes were wary, but seemed to look genuinely concerned about Taecyeon.

We looked at her for a few more minutes until she started to do the unexpected. She started to tear up. Her tears flowed sadly down her face, plopping onto Taecyeon’s cheek.

Taecyeon woke up and looked at her. “Oh… umma…” He smiled and wiped her tears.

I stood there, shocked, that he had called the goddess his ‘mother’.

“Ah! ______-ah, Wooyoung!” He saw us and smiled, gesturing to us to come in.

My face flushed when we were discovered. Wooyoung seemed to have recovered from his trance.

“Annyeong, Oppa!” I grinned at Taecyeon. He waved happily.

I closed the door behind us and approached the beauty. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed politely. “My name is _______ and this is my friend, Wooyoung.” I smiled.

“Are they your friends you’ve been telling me about?” The goddess smiled at us.

“Neh Umma.” Taec oppa laughed.

“Annyeong,

Please log in to read the full chapter