F e b r u a r y .

The Diary of a Girl In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Ever since our meeting one month ago, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and I have been the best of friends.

Even though Mom was discharged from the hospital, we still came to visit him every day.

Mom refused to tell me why Taecyeon was at the hospital. Taecyeon told me that his reason for staying there was a secret, but it didn’t bother me so much.

It didn’t bother me…. until I found out the reason why he was there today.

It was like any other day at the hospital.

Woo, Taec, and I had decided to play hide and go seek. It seemed fun at the time.

But that was when the incident happened.

Taecyeon Oppa was the seeker, and – naturally – he counted from one to ten, slowly and steadily.

“….One…Two…Three…” He chuckled while closing his eyes.

Wooyoung and I were excellent hiders, so he hid behind a vending machine and I hid behind the curtain room separator.

“…Four…five…six…”

I giggled to myself, knowing that Taecyeon would never find me.

“...Seven…eight…nine…”

Then all of a sudden, I heard something fall on the floor. I figured Taec was just trying to scare me, so I remained in my hiding spot.

A minute had passed and Taecyeon didn’t find us. I then moved the curtain and saw that Taecyeon was on the floor, unconscious.

I ran to him and screamed out in agony. I had instructed Wooyoung to go get the nurses and doctors.

The feeling w

Please log in to read the full chapter