A p r i l .

The Diary of a Girl In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Today was Wooyoung oppa’s birthday!

Taecyeon oppa and I had baked a cake for Wooyoung oppa. It was strawberry shortcake – his favourite.

We both hid behind the room separator until Wooyoung came back from the washroom. I giggled excitedly while imagining Wooyoung’s startled expression.

“Ready… Set…. Go!” Taeceyon murmured as Wooyoung entered the room.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Wooyoung! Happy birthday to you!” Taecyeon and I both sang loudly.

Wooyoung’s expression was just how I predicted it to be: happy, shocked, and grateful.

“W-Wow, THANK YOU!” Wooyoung laughed and happily thanked us.

“No problem. We’re your friends anyways. It’s only natural for us to do this for you.” I replied.

“Even so…” He tried to reason.

“Argh, whatever! Just enjoy your party, dongsaeng!” Taecyeon stuffed the cake in his face.

I was shocked. I could tell that Wooyoung was too, judging from his now cream coated face.

“H-HYUNG!!” He whined. He wiped some cream from his face and ate it. “But I have to admit, this cake is good.” He said.

There was an awkward silence, but I broke it by laughing. They both joined in as well.

We spent the rest of the day by laughing, playing games, and enjoying each other’s company.

However, I saw something in Taecyeon oppa’s eyes that Wooyoung never noticed.

It looked like

Please log in to read the full chapter