A u g u s t .

The Diary of a Girl In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I was still very angry at Taecyeon and I refused to talk to him ever since our fight.

All I did was go to the hospital everyday to see Wooyoung Oppa.

Today, however, a miracle happened. Wooyoung Oppa had woken up!

“_______-ah…?” He croaked.

“Oppa!” I said, overjoyed.

“W-what happened to me?” He asked, bewildered as he sat up and looked at his surroundings.

“You were in a coma…for a month. You were hit by a car in July while you were chasing me and you’ve been unconscious ever since.” I replied sadly.

“Oh…” Was all he could say.

“Hey, where’s Taecyeon hyung?” He asked, looking around the room in search of his friend.

“He’s in his room. I don’t talk to him anymore.” I announced, nervously looking at the floor.

His eyes widened. “Why not?” He demanded, shocked.

I then told him about our argument. “I don’t want to apologize first. I didn’t do anything wrong!” I huffed angrily and folded my arms across my chest.

“I really think you should apologize, ________. I know it’s not your fault but you know that Taecyeon is sick.” He replied.

“No, I don’t care if he’s sick or not. He should have never said those hurtful words and picked a fight with me!” I yelled in outrage.

“_______-ah, you don’t want to let your friendship with Taecyeon go to waste. I know you don’t. Just give in this time and be the one to let Taecyeon know that you want

Please log in to read the full chapter